Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who is the individual responsible for the PLC being liquidated for the sum of £56 million and is currently under investigation for potential fraudulent dealings in many events leading to the liquidation? I think people tend to forget that there were many Rangers fans who were victims of Whytes fraud. The PLC was liquidated only because of the actions of Whyte,personally i wish him nothing but the worst in his life.

And Whyte could only carry out his fraudulent dealings if the entire rangers board sat on their arses with their lips clamped firmly shut. Including your Greatest Ever ranger, who, er, walked away. Duties of a Director include the duty to stop this kind of carry-on, either by internal process or by "whistle-blowing".

"It was a big MBB did it and ran away!" :whistle

Its also funny that most Celtic fan think he (Craig Whyte) is an absolute hero, you even made a song about this fact on a thread with more adoration than NL gets.

To then sit and moan about people getting ripped off and tax avoidance beggars all belief.

I think he's a sleekit individual. But I also think it's a sleekit club. ;)

Rangers and Whyte are indivisible :)

Whyte was the owner,so in that respect he fraudulently acted under The Rangers Football Club PLC name,no argument and because of that i hope he gets jailed.

I have no doubt rangers fans lost money etc... and what kind of person Whyte is, but dont give me this bullshit about rangers fans caring about other people losing money. All we have heard is how much money you have now, you are debt free, how all of Scotland will be punished etc.....

I wouldn't presume that all Rangers fans care about people losing money but there has been small creditors paid in full by the RFFF as well as that Dunfermline were also paid out of that fund.

It wasn't him - it was the Rangers....

Legally speaking of course

Great fun this, the way Undead Rangers can be both Old Rangers and New Rangers at the same time. Also awesome that Craig Whyte appears to be solely responsible for at least a decade of reckless fiscal insanity, and that he can be divorced from both club and company as and when is required.

The amazing Rangers cake - you can have it, you can eat it, and then you can still have it!

Miraculous.

At the end of the day there is only one man responsible for the actual PLC liquidation,that's Whyte. No one has suggested that Whyte was solely responsible for a decade of financial instability. The decade of financial instability wasn't the issue at the time of liquidation,it had a severe bearing on the finances but the liquidation itself was caused through the fraudulent actions of Craig Whyte.

At the time of Whyte taking over there was a debt of £18 million which was being dealt with year on year but within a nine month period that debt,under Whytes' tenure, had risen to £56 million,the actual sum the PLC was liquidated on. So in that respect Whyte was the individual responsible for the PLC liquidation.

No, he was negligent in his dealiNg with Whyte and his irresponsibility in accumulating so much debt in the early to mid 2000s' but Whyte is the man mainly responsible for the PLC liquidation. Murray was the instigator of the debt but Whyte drove the PLC to liquidation with his fraudulence.

You mean Rangers.

No matter how many times you try and tell yourself this, Rangers died.

If not, then why didn't Green simple buy the "club" debt free to begin with, why did he want a CVA?.......................

CG: "We have always wanted a CVA in order to preserve that history

So, was he just wanted the CVA to help the creditors out of the goodness of his heart? You know a businessman who has admitted he was only in it to make money

Why didn't David Murray simple offer the "club" for sale without the "company" that way it could have been liquidated and he would have saved a lot of cash

Why didn't Craig Whyte (another money making businessman) simply offer to buy the "club" without the "company" ? that way he would have had the club debt free, and sold it on for a pretty penny?

Why didn't Bill Miller simply offer to buy the "club" without the "company"? That way he would not have inherited the debt and save a lot of money

Why didn't the Blue Knights offer to buy the "club" without the "company" That way they would not have inherited the debt

Why didn't Dave King offer to buy the "club" without the "company" that way he would not have inherited the debt.

Why didn't Walter Smith offer to buy the "club" without the "company" that way he would have not inherited the debt

Why didn't D&P every mention to any potential buyers, you could simple buy the "club" without the "company" and that way they would not have inherited the debt? I'm sure a lot more people would have stepped forward

Why was this never mentioned by anyone at all?

What was so important about the "company" that all these people wanted to save it so badly through a CVA?

How can "Rangers" make a vote at the SPL meeting to allow "Newco" Rangers directly into the SPL, if Charles Green had bought the club and history?

These are pretty simple question, and i know i won't get a answer for them, just more deflection and finger pointing. because you all know the reasons why and just do not want to admit it.

And Whyte could only carry out his fraudulent dealings if the entire rangers board sat on their arses with their lips clamped firmly shut. Including your Greatest Ever ranger, who, er, walked away. Duties of a Director include the duty to stop this kind of carry-on, either by internal process or by "whistle-blowing".

"It was a big MBB did it and ran away!" :whistle

No one is absolving any board member of anything af a failure to highlight Whytes' actions,except perhaps Alistair Johnston who tried to show the man for what he was,but you're forgetting Whyre removed those he saw as a threat to him,including Johnston. You can go round in circles and say this or that but it's irreffutable that Whyte caused the liquidation through his fraudulence. That's the bottom line. However don't let that stop many proclaiming him a hero when in fact he's a scumbag that should be in jail.

Its also funny that most Celtic fan think he (Craig Whyte) is an absolute hero, you even made a song about this fact on a thread with more adoration than NL gets.

To then sit and moan about people getting ripped off and tax avoidance beggars all belief.

No the thing most people find annoying is

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotland/rangers-administration-full-list-of-creditors-1-2325870

Scottish Ambulance Service £8,438.40

Still unpaid, but yet come out with

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-chief-charles-green-hopes-1372266

"Rangers is debt-free"

At the end of the day there is only one man responsible for the actual PLC liquidation,that's Whyte. No one has suggested that Whyte was solely responsible for a decade of financial instability. The decade of financial instability wasn't the issue at the time of liquidation,it had a severe bearing on the finances but the liquidation itself was caused through the fraudulent actions of Craig Whyte.

At the time of Whyte taking over there was a debt of £18 million which was being dealt with year on year but within a nine month period that debt,under Whytes' tenure, had risen to £56 million,the actual sum the PLC was liquidated on. So in that respect Whyte was the individual responsible for the PLC liquidation.

EH ! how exactly was it that Whyte bought Rangers again ? could it be that Murray put the club into danger in the first place and offloaded it to the very first shyster because Murray thought that the BTC was a dead cert against MIH & Rangers ? And also Murray got rid of £18 million of Rangers debt that he had to pay at some point.

It was Murray's fault Youngsy and Whyte was only the patsy that couldn't keep Rangers afloat because Fat Sally failed in Europe big time which would have paid Rangers debts at least for a season.

As I said before he put the nail in the coffin but he is far from the sole person responsible for the Death of Rangers F.C. no matter what way you want to dress it up with the PLC pish.

Was it the PLC that was liquidated? We've all went through this argument many times so personally i won't carry it on. Feel free to do so if you wish.

Was it the PLC that was liquidated? We've all went through this argument many times so personally i won't carry it on. Feel free to do so if you wish.

That is because you know it was Rangers that died and are just refusing to accept it.

EH ! how exactly was it that Whyte bought Rangers again ? could it be that Murray put the club into danger in the first place and offloaded it to the very first shyster because Murray thought that the BTC was a dead cert against MIH & Rangers ? And also Murray got rid of £18 million of Rangers debt that he had to pay at some point.

It was Murray's fault Youngsy and Whyte was only the patsy that couldn't keep Rangers afloat because Fat Sally failed in Europe big time which would have paid Rangers debts at least for a season.

Where have i said that Murray hasn't got any blame attached to all of this? However the fact is that Whyte increased the debt from £18 million,which was being sustained,to £56 milion,subsequently causing the liquidation of the PLC. Whyte was fraudulent in his dealings,that's what liquIdated the PLC.

Edited by youngsy

Fair play to you for the stint you're putting in today. I don't agree with any of your resaoning, but i admire the effort.

You don't agree that Whyte was fraudulent in his dealings while he had the majority shareholding,therefore the owner? Hopefully future events will prove this to be true and he ends up jailed.

Even Brittney is taking the pish.

@GrahamSpiers:

“Stop worrying about bloggers,” writes James Traynor tonight, fretting himself silly about bloggers. Cringe-making stuff, these revelations.

For my money, this is quite significant. Traynor's response sounded nonsensical to me, but I know nothing of journalistic practice, so maybe it's plausible after all. That Spiers simply laughs at it it however, establishes that Traynor's merely telling the pathetic wee fibs we thought he was.

Couple that with Stu's longer post about his experience and we really are left with an utterly embarrassing episode for Traynor. Fortunately for him, the only world in which he could begin to retain even a shred of credibility is the one he works in.

Meanwhile, the real world will evermore regard him with amused contempt.

Same here mate. I have my opinion which is Rangers F.C. died from years upon years of financial miss managment, cheating and tax avoidance, anything else is made up pish.

Let me put it this way,irrespective of what you and others believe,the Annals of Scottish football will record the full history and timeline continuation of the club from date of founding 1872 going forward.

You don't agree that Whyte was fraudulent in his dealings while he had the majority shareholding,therefore the owner? Hopefully future events will prove this to be true and he ends up jailed.

for murder

i agree with that but i think that he represented the club and the club went down with him. I also think it was due to years of financial mismanagement and negligence from the Directors and the fans' hubris. I doubt that you agree with me.

Teams that played last season and this in the SPL

Celtic 45953 50904 -4951

Hearts 13384 13381 +3

Hibernian 10693 9909 +784

Aberdeen 10245 9297 +948

Dundee Utd 7472 7482 -10

Motherwell 4889 5946 -1057

Kilmarnock 4864 5537 -673

St Mirren 4442 4493 -51

St Johnstone 4017 4170 -153

Inverness CT 3791 4023 -232

This did not happen, the figures cannot be argued with.

Tedi, I'm honestly not being facetious when I describe these figures as staggeringly impressive from an SPL point of view. I can't quite believe you can take a team five to ten times bigger than most the others out of the picture and only slightly dent the attendances. Incredible as it sounds, some crowds have even gone up - truly bewilderingly fantastic.

As everyone's pointed out to a sadly confused Bennett, gates were never going to soar if Rangers weren't let into the SPL. The argument is that they would have collapsed if Rangers had been admitted. The Motherwell guy quoted is clearly some kind of idiot with no real handle on the subject at all.

That the only club to suffer a huge drop in gates is Celtic, just makes this more of a win-win for the diddies. I was delighted when Rangers weren't let into the SPL because it was the right thing to happen and the alternative would have been hugely costly. I thought it might do more immediate damage to the teams in that division though.

Thanks Ted - you've shown me how wrong I was.