Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

so you don't know what their average home gate is.... and you have no idea what they budgeted for?

No all they know is that their team were liquidated and they're desperate for someone else to get into admin at least. It'll make them feel better? Plus Jabba and Green have said it will be so.

I know what this means and it looks pretty shitty ;)

The prospects for the current year would “continue to be tough”.

Derek Weir felt that the club (and other SPL clubs too) had been let

down by the fans who had influenced the vote over the summer with the

promise of increasing attendances – it hasn’t happened. The club will

be asking for use of the Society’s overdraft facility in March.

Do you know what the first bit means....

The Annual General Meeting of Motherwell FC took place at Fir Park on Wednesday evening. The loss suffered in 2011/12 was offset by the previous year's profit and the club is still free of bank debt. The loss (£600K) shown in the financial statement was mainly as a result of having no transfer income and disappointing cup runs

Kind of shows that the Kilmarnock chairman called it spot on when he refused to vote for something which would hurt his club.

Oh silly Bennett!!!!

can i provide this quote from Mr Johnston:

Johnstone told the Daily Record.. “We’ve compensated for the loss of Rangers by selling a teenager, Matthew Kennedy, to Everton and getting a sell-on fee when Connor Sammon went from Wigan to Derby County. “Season tickets have gone up by 10 per cent after an aggressive marketing campaign that involved our manager actually hand delivering books to supporters at one stage.”

I know what this means and it looks pretty shitty ;)

The prospects for the current year would “continue to be tough”.

Derek Weir felt that the club (and other SPL clubs too) had been let

down by the fans who had influenced the vote over the summer with the

promise of increasing attendances – it hasn’t happened. The club will

be asking for use of the Society’s overdraft facility in March.

This is Motherwell's fault if true.

Not the SPL's. Not the other clubs. Not - as much as you wish to be - Rangers's.

Oh silly Bennett!!!!

can i provide this quote from Mr Johnston:

Johnstone told the Daily Record.. “We’ve compensated for the loss of Rangers by selling a teenager, Matthew Kennedy, to Everton and getting a sell-on fee when Connor Sammon went from Wigan to Derby County. “Season tickets have gone up by 10 per cent after an aggressive marketing campaign that involved our manager actually hand delivering books to supporters at one stage.”

Dave the liar:lol:

"With many clubs under pressure from their own fans to reject newco Rangers application into the SPL, Chairman Michael Johnston has revealed the 5% increase in sales"

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/kilmarnock-enjoy-season-ticket-sales-1129914

Killies attendances have declined despite the 5% season ticket sales rise, clubs need fans buying tickets on a fortnightly basis.

Lying wee toerag.

LMAO the rewriting of history continues. The fans never, ever promised to return in higher numbers if Sevco were denied entry. What happened was tens of thousands of fans declared their intention never to return to SPL grounds if a new club was granted entry straight into the SPL. The fans declared their unrest at the corruption within the game and told those who own our clubs that we would not not be back, some have still not returned but the vast majority did return.

Can any Sevconian here show where the fans claimed they'd increase their numbers? How would they go about doing that? Spontanious mitosis? Even if we were to go on an increased breeding programme to create these new fans they'd still be in the final trimester of pregnancy and most clubs let under 12s in free so it would be 12 years before they'd see the benefits of our efforts.

Cloning is not viable either, unless you are a club called Rangers.

LMAO the rewriting of history continues. The fans never, ever promised to return in higher numbers if Sevco were denied entry. What happened was tens of thousands of fans declared their intention never to return to SPL grounds if a new club was granted entry straight into the SPL. The fans declared their unrest at the corruption within the game and told those who own our clubs that we would not not be back, some have still not returned but the vast majority did return.

Can any Sevconian here show where the fans claimed they'd increase their numbers? How would they go about doing that? Spontanious mitosis? Even if we were to go on an increased breeding programme to create these new fans they'd still be in the final trimester of pregnancy and most clubs let under 12s in free so it would be 12 years before they'd see the benefits of our efforts.

Cloning is not viable either, unless you are a club called Rangers.

How quickly they forget how the sell out saturdays were going to show us that they could fill their stadiums week in, week out.

One year on, and it's still depressingly clear that the Zombies on this thread aren't even slightly interested in what happened to their club, or how it came to this. Take this stuff about how the SPL clubs have screwed themselves by launching Rangers out of the league...

Imagine a burglar appearing in court and angrily shouting: "Well, you shouldn't jail me; if you do, you'll only be hurting yourself, because you'll have to pay for my food and accommodation. If you free me, you won't have to pay a penny".

The judge ignores his plea and throws the book at him, and rightly so - three years in Barlinnie, take him down.

The burglar screams and shouts as he's dragged from the court, screeching at the judge: "It's your fault that I'm going to prison, not mine. I hope paying for my sentence bankrupts the entire country, since you're all in confederacy against me".

And thats' what the Zombie comments on this thread amount to: sure, they may be 100% to blame for their own situation, but they shouldn't have had to face the consequences because jailing them is expensive, and they hope that we all go bankrupt while we're trying to deal with their criminality.

Which means that if their greed and stupidity ends up f*cking us all, it'll somehow be our fault, and not theirs.

Loonies and mentals, all.

How quickly they forget how the sell out saturdays were going to show us that they could fill their stadiums week in, week out.

That was a publicity stunt Bennett, a call to arms, not a promise, like I said you cannot create new fans out of thin air. The Rangers situation drove fans away from the corrupted game, it would have been a lot worse if their b@stard clone was allowed straight into the SPL. I for one would never have set foot in a senior club's ground again, I cannot speak for others. I am on course to have a higher attendence rate personally than last season and my kids have doubled their attendence.

Edited by stonedsailor

Dave the liar:lol:

"With many clubs under pressure from their own fans to reject newco Rangers application into the SPL, Chairman Michael Johnston has revealed the 5% increase in sales"

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/kilmarnock-enjoy-season-ticket-sales-1129914

Killies attendances have declined despite the 5% season ticket sales rise, clubs need fans buying tickets on a fortnightly basis.

Lying wee toerag.

its a direct quote from johnston, quoted in the record.... so no lies from me