Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"It was necessary to let Whyte view the piece so that it would be difficult for him to try to deny it later."

I have never heard such utter pish in all my life. Traynor's blog makes it sound like he was involved in some James Bond style espionage in a bid to bring down Whyte.

Only one keyboard warrior/internet bampot making an arse of himself tonight.

It wasn't a blog :lol:

...and that sounds more up 00Killies street....

This is the sort of shit that Thomson should have stuck to. Actual revelatory stuff which is backed up.

We already knew all of this about Jim Traynor, and it stands to reason that a disgraced journalist be in a position at a disgraced football club.

It wasn't a blog :lol:

...and that sounds more up 00Killies street....

It must be a tad irritating that Traynor is now using the Rangers website to publish articles in his defence of such allegations.

At the end of the day, Thomson's article is an attack on Traynor - not Rangers.

He is supposed to be in charge of the PR at Ibrox is he not. It's difficult to see how he could be making a bigger c**t of that tbh.

It must be a tad irritating that Traynor is now using the Rangers website to publish articles in his defence of such allegations.

At the end of the day, Thomson's article is an attack on Traynor - not Rangers.

He is supposed to be in charge of the PR at Ibrox is he not. It's difficult to see how he could be making a bigger c**t of that tbh.

No difference from putting articles on the records website really (i've left you an open goal here)

Thomsons article was bit of a let down, while Traynors reply though plausible is something i have no experience in.

Traynnor setting up and rebranding the media side of things for the club, not really PR but we're agreed it's not blog atleast.

No difference from putting articles on the records website really (i've left you an open goal here)

Thomsons article was bit of a let down, while Traynors reply though plausible is something i have no experience in.

Traynnor setting up and rebranding the media side of things for the club, not really PR but we're agreed it's not blog atleast.

Thomson's article is a let down and Traynor's article is plausible?

IMO you only think it plausible because you want it to be.

Liked this from Charles...

Many players walked out on Rangers for personal gain. Naismith said I turned the Rangers fans against him – but if he loved Rangers so much he wouldn’t have left. These are players without honour and they will never be back at Rangers. Players like McGregor, Naismith, Whittaker and Lafferty are not welcome back.

I take it kenny McDowell's not been briefed?

What is it that you don't have experience in, with regards to traynor's reply?

Rubbish.

I pretty much quoted you word for word. If you didn't mean that which I quoted then feel free to expand and set me straight.

An earlier post which your replied to, so ofcourse you're at it.

bennett, on 13 Feb 2013 - 18:55, said:

A bit of a let down, i was hoping for something we could finally use which showed a clear connection between Whyte and Greena and co (see earlier post). Not some pish about Jim bloody Traynor.

so yes Thomson blog was a let down, i was expecting more.