Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is sooooooo fucking comical with Chuckie down under :lol: Chucky goes as far as to say he was trying to buy Rangers PLC as early as last year in February ? :blink: Was it not Millar at that point ? Chucky says he never lies ! :wacko::lol: Chucky taking the English FA to court ! and many more pieces of comedy I can't list but read for yourselves FFS this guy has went the extra mile to even more stupid in the public domain. :lol:

http://www.sydneytrueblues.com/2013/02/12/charles-green-qa-report/

This is sooooooo fucking comical with Chuckie down under :lol: Chucky goes as far as to say he was trying to buy Rangers PLC as early as last year in February ? :blink: Was it not Millar at that point ? Chucky says he never lies ! :wacko::lol: Chucky taking the English FA to court ! and many more pieces of comedy I can't list but read for yourselves FFS this guy has went the extra mile to even more stupid in the public domain. :lol:

Slow down and try that again.

Wait a minute!

Traynor, shown up for being an arse licking mouth piece and positive PR machine for Craig Whyte?

This isn't the same traynor who issued that statement last week is it?

And he was working for the Record, that's the paper that the jake ex journalist blogs about being a pro Celtic paper?

And this was going on, a couple of weeks before rangers went into admin?

But! Traynor says he was responsible for exposing Whyte!

This is off the radar!

• The Future

I won’t work after Rangers – this is the most satisfying job I have ever had.

I like this bit.

We already knew Jabba was a discredited journalist, but this at least confirms he's now disgraced.

It's this isn't it - precisely this.

Traynor was discredited by his stance over the summer and it almost seemed to be consummated by his leap to join Green's Rangers. He made a tit of himself with those statements last week, but there was a feeling that he'd arrogantly bluster on through, feeling almost vindicated by the sniping of others as he checked his bank balance.

This latest stuff is surely utterly humiliating for him though. He's disgraced as a journalist, and now surely even diminished in the alternative universe of Ibrox. I know it's easier to just attack Timmy Thomson or to deflect like Bennett, but seriously, how can the employment of this man be reconciled with the fiction that's clung to, about how it was all Whyte whodunnit?

I wouldn't wish genuine ill on Traynor, but I'm very keen to see the b*****d squirm here.

I like this bit.

The bit I like is where he offered to buy 3000 season tickets for another club.

Oh, and I'm not one to believe stereotypes, but given that the event took place in Australia, and green is English, just look at the first question asked (and the answer). Seriously, look at it.

ETA: knew I should have posted this before the half time rush.....

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

It's this isn't it - precisely this.

Traynor was discredited by his stance over the summer and it almost seemed to be consummated by his leap to join Green's Rangers. He made a tit of himself with those statements last week, but there was a feeling that he'd arrogantly bluster on through, feeling almost vindicated by the sniping of others as he checked his bank balance.

This latest stuff is surely utterly humiliating for him though. He's disgraced as a journalist, and now surely even diminished in the alternative universe of Ibrox. I know it's easier to just attack Timmy Thomson or to deflect like Bennett, but seriously, how can the employment of this man be reconciled with the fiction that's clung to, about how it was all Whyte whodunnit?

I wouldn't wish genuine ill on Traynor, but I'm very keen to see the b*****d squirm here.

Eh?

Oh, and I'm not one to believe stereotypes, but given that the event took place in Australia, and green is English, just look at the first question asked (and the answer). Seriously, look at it.

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume that it was a joke, given it was a live event etc.

What's striking however is the vagueness of the reply. There's not a 'St.' prefix to the name of his school is there? Obviously, lying to the world while mercilessly ripping off the gullible fans isn't sufficient to unseat him, but such a dark secret maybe could.

What school did he go to? We should be told.

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume that it was a joke, given it was a live event etc.

What's striking however is the vagueness of the reply. There's not a 'St.' prefix to the name of his school is there? Obviously, lying to the world while mercilessly ripping off the gullible fans isn't sufficient to unseat him, but such a dark secret maybe could.

What school did he go to? We should be told.

Same school as yer man.

post-25608-13607904387513_thumb.jpg