Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How many SPLers bought into shite like this, how many complainers were actually what they claimed to be?

Reality is slowly dawning on the SPlers now......

Good God, another conspiracy against poor Sevco. It was all the fault of the big, bad Celtic supporters 'phoning and emailing other SPL clubs telling they wouldn't renew their non-existant STs if they let The Rangers into the top league. :lol::lol: I give up!!

Edited by Mabawsa_Ritchie

Given the number of Orcs raging about the supposed "corruption" of the football authorities, I think it's worth noting that you are advocating for the SPL to be more corrupt, not less, so long as they are corrupt in your favour.

When this is pointed out to you, you dismiss this fact as "shite". I can assure you, it's anything but. Turning a blind eye to wrongdoing for personal gain is corruption - it's the heart and soul of corruption - and that's not up for debate at all. It's a fact.

Excellent post if you don't mind me saying so.

It's okay guys,Andrew Dickhead says the REAL truth will be spout tonight,does he know that today is Happy Administration Day today and not April 1st?

Re: Andrew Dickson going daft on twitter

rfc_dickson: Interesting Paul McConville has been invited on to BBC Sportsound to discuss Rangers tonight but why? May as well ask Muirhead too... (1/2)

rfc_dickson: And that's just it you see, word reaches me they HAVE invited Muirhead on as well. Who's next? McNally? Three names?! Astonishing (2/2)

rfc_dickson: If you want the story of the last year told properly, accurately and minus bile, #therising is on @RangersTV at 7pm. See you there!

Aye ok son :)

Sorry about that, next time when I want to pass comment on what some jorno has written then I will be sure to say 'see that article that Tom wrote' I am sure you will not ask 'what article?'

Anything to not break the c & p laws ;)

C&P what you wish, but I just wondered why you didn't want to carry on the highlighting :

But here’s the thing about acknowledging them as Rangers. Same club,

same history,

when it mentioned the moral sewer that your new CEO and his Travelling Players will continue to inhabit until they either make some kind of reparation to their innocent victims, or admit that they're a new clumpany. You even bolded the comma, ffs, which for those of us with an average education tells us there's more to come. By attempting deflection, you've actually drawn the reader to the ensuing part of the paragraph. Maybe Bennett could give you lessons. ;)

HTH.

Craig whyte should be hounded for any money owed to creditors, Tom knows this well enough but in his usual style he manages to get digs in at both Rangers fans and them.

It wasn't Whyte who owed the money to creditors - it was Rangers.

When Rangers went bust, the debt wasn't really much bigger than when he took over. All he did was swap a large chunk of the debt from Lloyds to HMRC and Ticketus.

And this debt was run up by David Murray in an attempt to appease the Rangers support.

When looking for folk to blame for the demise of your club you need look no further than the mirror.

When he came in the debt was a legal £18M, he promised to pay off that debt.

He certainly did not disclose he would illegally withhold £15M worth of PAYE.

Big difference between legal debt and blatant fraud.

Yes, fraud committed by Rangers. Craig Whyte was Rangers at the time, you can't deny this.

It's okay guys,Andrew Dickhead says the REAL truth will be spout tonight,does he know that today is Happy Administration Day today and not April 1st? Re: Andrew Dickson going daft on twitter rfc_dickson: Interesting Paul McConville has been invited on to BBC Sportsound to discuss Rangers tonight but why? May as well ask Muirhead too... (1/2) rfc_dickson: And that's just it you see, word reaches me they HAVE invited Muirhead on as well. Who's next? McNally? Three names?! Astonishing (2/2) rfc_dickson: If you want the story of the last year told properly, accurately and minus bile, #therising is on @RangersTV at 7pm. See you there! Aye ok son :)

I noticed that.

I asked him if Rangers have still banned the BBC, and why don't they offer to put forward a club rep to discuss the last year.

Not really a surprise I didn't get a reply, they obviously happy to promote this myth they done nothing wrong, it was everyone else fault, everyone outside Rangers is out to get them........blah blah blah

Not trying to, but when companies get investigated for fraud it is always individuals that are held accountable.

No, but that you and the rest of the fans are trying to convince everyone else is that it had nothing to do with the club.

that couldn't be further from the truth. Look at the list of creditors

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotland/rangers-administration-full-list-of-creditors-1-2325870

Do you think Craig Whyte personally went out his way all alone to make sure these people didn't get paid? People like

Bhutta’s Newsagents, Glasgow £567.45

No, but that you and the rest of the fans are trying to convince everyone else is that it had nothing to do with the club.

that couldn't be further from the truth. Look at the list of creditors

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotland/rangers-administration-full-list-of-creditors-1-2325870

Do you think Craig Whyte personally went out his way all alone to make sure these people didn't get paid? People like

Bhutta’s Newsagents, Glasgow £567.45

He had no intention of paying anything, this is well known.

Why you insist on continuing to post pish like this baffles me.

xxx

It's okay guys,Andrew Dickhead says the REAL truth will be spout tonight,does he know that today is Happy Administration Day today and not April 1st? Re: Andrew Dickson going daft on twitter rfc_dickson: Interesting Paul McConville has been invited on to BBC Sportsound to discuss Rangers tonight but why? May as well ask Muirhead too... (1/2) rfc_dickson: And that's just it you see, word reaches me they HAVE invited Muirhead on as well. Who's next? McNally? Three names?! Astonishing (2/2) rfc_dickson: If you want the story of the last year told properly, accurately and minus bile, #therising is on @RangersTV at 7pm. See you there! Aye ok son :)

Ok, how about you slow down and try this again?

Utter gibberish :huh:

I never thought there was a "promise" of increased attendances.

I thought there was a promise that if rangers were voted into the SPL/SFL1 the attendances would be reduced due to the fans disgruntlement and smelling the proverbial rat at work.

Best take it up with Derek Weir at Motherwell then, he seems to believe that SPL fans did indeed promise to turn out and support their clubs.

Bent Rangers hating lawyer and a Rangers hating Bigot from some pretend Scottish Football site on BBC tonight.

Wonder what the subject will be? :unsure:

You know we should all text and email RS tonight and request that they ask the legal eagle whether or not he's paid the miners yet.

You know we should all text and email RS tonight and request that they ask the legal eagle whether or not he's paid the miners yet.

do you want to? oh that would be such a laugh, i'm going to pure text them and email them like hunners of times.

Teams that played last season and this in the SPL

Celtic 45953 50904 -4951

Hearts 13384 13381 +3

Hibernian 10693 9909 +784

Aberdeen 10245 9297 +948

Dundee Utd 7472 7482 -10

Motherwell 4889 5946 -1057

Kilmarnock 4864 5537 -673

St Mirren 4442 4493 -51

St Johnstone 4017 4170 -153

Inverness CT 3791 4023 -232

This did not happen, the figures cannot be argued with.

The SPL is Booming

20030425007100510.jpg

Celtic 45953 50904 -4951

Hearts 13384 13381 +3

Aberdeen 10245 9297 +948

Dundee Utd 7472 7482 -10

St Mirren 4442 4493 -51

so, only 2 clubs have seen their crowds drop on average by more than 10% Kilmarnock and Motherwell. and we haven't finished the season?

can you give me a break down of all the teams average Home gate, excluding away fans... until you have this, your figures me Fckall.

Celtic 45953 50904 -4951

Hearts 13384 13381 +3

Aberdeen 10245 9297 +948

Dundee Utd 7472 7482 -10

St Mirren 4442 4493 -51

These figures are being taken out of context.

I bet if you provided figures through the gates for HOME FANS you would get a higher figure than last season. These figures are for all fans per game. I know this because it is noted all the time how poorly St Johnstone's support is. We never get more than 3,500 home fans.

What the fk is this mess you've served up ?

He's put up a table that has no relevance or meaning, takes no trend like previous season performance or success into context, and ignores the split between home and away fans through the gate.

Basically a pile of shite.