Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Knew that creditors list would come out, Rico`s secret weapon.

Rangers were guilty of defrauding HMRC out of PAYE during the period of Whyte`s tenure.

I simply do not see any Rangers fans trying to deny this.

Mibbes you could explain that to the rest of the Horde, Bennett. According to what we get on here, a MBB did it and ran away....

It wasn't Whyte who owed the money to creditors - it was Rangers.

When Rangers went bust, the debt wasn't really much bigger than when he took over. All he did was swap a large chunk of the debt from Lloyds to HMRC and Ticketus.

And this debt was run up by David Murray in an attempt to appease the Rangers support.

When looking for folk to blame for the demise of your club you need look no further than the mirror.

Nonsense,when Whyte took over The Rangers Football Club PLC had a debt of £18 million,which was being reduced year on year. The PLC were liquidated to the sum of £56 million, £27 million Ticketus,£7.5 million Debenture holders, £15 million approx. to HMRC PAYE & N,I.,the balance to all other creditors including season ticket holders and football debts. Whyte is responsible for bring in the debt from Ticketus and HMRC which was a total of approx £42 million. Murray made it part of the sale that Whyte cleared the bank debt,£18 million, but was negligent in ensuring Whyte cleared this with his own money.

Kind of shows that the Kilmarnock chairman called it spot on when he refused to vote for something which would hurt his club.

Doesn't mean he voted for the self-interest option either. MJ is a c**t who treats every pound as a prisoner, but even he couldn't bring himself to that level. Surely that makes him a moral saint in your eyes, seeing as you love integrity? If so, you can fucking have him.

Happy Admin Day, BTW. Any special plans, other than texting and emailing the BhBC? :lol:

I have no idea Dave but its clear that things are not looking rosy and have not panned out the way the board thought, I doubt very much he meant away fans, you are clutching at straws here.

No business plans to make a loss, its good that Motherwell had some cash reserves to cover things going pear shaped but now they will have to cut costs accordingly which will probably mean factoring in another drop in crowds as performances on the pitch inevitably slip.

define Rosy!

Again, you are making assumptions whilst not knowing their home gate and what they budgeted for. i think it is fair to say that away support is included within estimated budget for the season ahead.

it may be the case they over estimated what they thought they'd see coming through the away gate. for all you and i know, their home gate may be above expectations. it would seem so, when crowd size is not listed as one of the major reasons for the financial loss.

your last part is just another worst case scenario assumption.

I love how attendances keep getting brought up, as if these clubs did the wrong thing by kicking them out of the SPL. They did the right thing. Whether they take a hit or not doing so is completely irrelevant to any discussion.

Allied to the fact there hasn't been any change in the setup running Scottish Football &, may I add, NO prospect of that required change happening (the current rearranging of the deckchairs being completely inadequate).

Maybe there are fans who watched Sevco being catapulted into the Scottish Leagues, without any proper transparent election process, & thought "Why should I pour my hard earned cash into a something which is so blatantly corrupt & has zero moral integrity".

So, to cut to the chase. There being a Tribute Act currently doing the rounds of the Seaside Leagues is, IMO, just one of the factors precluding any significant rise in attendances.

Dave the liar:lol:

"With many clubs under pressure from their own fans to reject newco Rangers application into the SPL, Chairman Michael Johnston has revealed the 5% increase in sales"

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/kilmarnock-enjoy-season-ticket-sales-1129914

Killies attendances have declined despite the 5% season ticket sales rise, clubs need fans buying tickets on a fortnightly basis.

Lying wee toerag.

How can you justify calling Dave a liar for quoting someone else's statement?

I notice you gloss over the fact that your mob's disappearance was financially covered by a couple of smallish payments for players. The only people in Killie missing the Horde are the coppers who could get a week in Tenerife from two days' guaranteed overtime a season. (top six permitting ;))

I do not think I suggested it was?

What I am suggesting is that some SPL clubs feel they have been let down by their fans, now they will have to make the cuts in order to survive, this has nothing to do with Rangers.

I thought the SPL was going to die because of the loss of all the income ra gers brought in? Are you telling us we don't need a strong rangers? That's not what Jabba said, and it's not what you and your brain-dead mates have been parroting for the last year.

Make yer fecking minds up, ffs. The SPL will die because rangers died, but any financial issues in the SPL have nothing to do with rangers?

teena-marie-im-gonna-have-my-cake-and-ea

I do not think I suggested it was?

What I am suggesting is that some SPL clubs feel they have been let down by their fans, now they will have to make the cuts in order to survive, this has nothing to do with Rangers.

I have to say that I kind of agree, in that Sell Out Saturdays were promised.

However, it should be noted that St Johnstones home support has gone up this season.

Also, looking at your signature, is it true you have scared off DhenBhoy? If so, bravo!

Edited by Mad Capsule

Completely unrelated :unsure:

I have always got this part, the 3rd was the correct place for Rangers to go after their change of legal form, anything else would have been against the rules.

This of course would not have been unique if it had happened, there have been a few clubs that have been afforded favours after the company running them had been liquidated.

?

They still have the same legal form, just in liquidation.

A new club should start at the bottom, which is some way beneath where ICBINR were shoehorned in.

I noticed that.

I asked him if Rangers have still banned the BBC, and why don't they offer to put forward a club rep to discuss the last year.

Not really a surprise I didn't get a reply, they obviously happy to promote this myth they done nothing wrong, it was everyone else fault, everyone outside Rangers is out to get them........blah blah blah

Belter on SSN earlier when Jim White was chatting to Sir Craigy of Whyte in Monaco.

JW 'Craig,how do you sleep at night.'

SCoW . 'Very well indeed.'

I love that guy.

Teams that played last season and this in the SPL

Celtic 45953 50904 -4951

Hearts 13384 13381 +3

Hibernian 10693 9909 +784

Aberdeen 10245 9297 +948

Dundee Utd 7472 7482 -10

Motherwell 4889 5946 -1057

Kilmarnock 4864 5537 -673

St Mirren 4442 4493 -51

St Johnstone 4017 4170 -153

Inverness CT 3791 4023 -232

This did not happen, the figures cannot be argued with.

actually they can much like rangers crowds

post rangers attendances given to the media and the true attendances

Edited by Rovers_Lad

Completely unrelated :unsure:

I have always got this part, the 3rd was the correct place for Rangers to go after their change of legal form, anything else would have been against the rules.

This of course would not have been unique if it had happened, there have been a few clubs that have been afforded favours after the company running them had been liquidated.

So despite all your arguing you do realise that the Rangers playing today are a new club?

Bravo, glad to hear it, McDiarmid Park is one of my local grounds now, have been along as a neutral quite a few times, maybe when this blows over / dies down a bit I might get back.

I don't have much time for Cosgrove but loved when he berated that high and mighty Spiers a few weeks ago on Radio Scotland, he was trying to suggest Perth was not a footballing town / city, what a load of shite.

As for DhenBhoy, hope so, he seemed to just fall off a cliff (not literally of course)

Does this mean that St Johnstone is your big team now? ;)

“@TomEnglishSport: @spacegirlgail @johndcgow Pay your bills and the shame goes away. Like I say, newco when it suits.” Oh they are seething, but he he correct, Newco when it suits

Toms stirring it again, he should've been the ideal choice to replace Traynor on the RS phone in imo rather than the current set up.