Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nah this is thick ^_^ and also funny as fcuk :lol:

1zlyjrm.jpg

? Tedi how exactly does that piece of pish stained tear dropped drivel have anything to do with me ? Juve won by 3 goals to nil end off and no complaints because what goes round comes around and I don't see Juve lifting the European Cup when they play the likes of Barcelona,Man Utd & Real Madrid and do the tactics they got away with at Parkhead.And I never thought Celtic would have made the last 16 so was happy to watch my team even if they got pumped 7 nil just because we made the last 16 and Man City didn't even make the Europa knockout stages.So away ye go and annoy some Man City fans who will get really upset with you because they care about getting thrown out of Europe as they thought they would win it.

ICT ! European footy beckons next season so you better be proud when ICT pump the likes of Juve out of the Europa League buddy :) Rankers ! well they will probably hope all the Scottish lose at the first hurdle just so we can feel like they did last season under Fat Sally :lol:

Even if we slip back into the bottom half of the table before the end of the season then I'll be proud to support them. It's not about what you achieve, it's about how much you can achieve with the resources you have.

ICT nearly went bust chasing the dream, ICT only just avoided administration but they did avoid it and look how far we've come. That's a history to be proud of and it's only 19 years long.

Given the level of fiction being touted by Green in the media, I find it unreasonable to think 'the rising' will be anything other than a blubbing call to arms against the 'enemies'.

That being said, at 99p, and the billions of ranjurz family worldwide willing to pay it, this 400k bill ought to be settled quick-smart.

faux-news-poster.gif

Very well put together, with a lot of input from people outside of Rangers.

The collapse of Rangers through Craig Whyte was well documented, especially when he was on record as telling many people inside ibrox that everything was ok and admin would and could be avoided, 1 hour later the club was in admin, the players found out by watching sky tv.

Anyway i recommend it, 99p well spent, go for it.

Given the level of fiction being touted by Green in the media, I find it unreasonable to think 'the rising' will be anything other than a blubbing call to arms against the 'enemies'.

That being said, at 99p, and the billions of ranjurz family worldwide willing to pay it, this 400k bill ought to be settled quick-smart.

Now be fair, chuckie only said it was 500m fans worldwide.

Still, if only a 5th of them sign up that's still best part of £100m in the bank eh !!! :lol::lol:

KERCHIIIIING.

Edited by beermonkey

You mean Rangers.

No matter how many times you try and tell yourself this, Rangers died.

If not, then why didn't Green simple buy the "club" debt free to begin with, why did he want a CVA?.......................

45]

Follow

48428ebabb15e7e909c7dcffff826279_normal.Rangers FC OfficialVerified account@RFC_Official

CG: "We have always wanted a CVA in order to preserve that history

So, was he just wanted the CVA to help the creditors out of the goodness of his heart? You know a businessman who has admitted he was only in it to make money

Why didn't David Murray simple offer the "club" for sale without the "company" that way it could have been liquidated and he would have saved a lot of cash

Why didn't Craig Whyte (another money making businessman) simply offer to buy the "club" without the "company" ? that way he would have had the club debt free, and sold it on for a pretty penny?

Why didn't Bill Miller simply offer to buy the "club" without the "company"? That way he would not have inherited the debt and save a lot of money

Why didn't the Blue Knights offer to buy the "club" without the "company" That way they would not have inherited the debt

Why didn't Dave King offer to buy the "club" without the "company" that way he would not have inherited the debt.

Why didn't Walter Smith offer to buy the "club" without the "company" that way he would have not inherited the debt

Why didn't D&P every mention to any potential buyers, you could simple buy the "club" without the "company" and that way they would not have inherited the debt? I'm sure a lot more people would have stepped forward

Why was this never mentioned by anyone at all?

What was so important about the "company" that all these people wanted to save it so badly through a CVA?

How can "Rangers" make a vote at the SPL meeting to allow "Newco" Rangers directly into the SPL, if Charles Green had bought the club and history?

These are pretty simple question, and i know i won't get a answer for them, just more deflection and finger pointing. because you all know the reasons why and just do not want to admit it.

Any bluenoses care to answer? Any at all?

None of those questions have been answered. Why was the club not just for sale without the company? They're seperate after all. I haven't seen one answer to that particulat question, never mind hundreds. Care to have a stab at it, Ted?

It matters not a jot to me anymore for the reasons I have just given, this is about history and the record books state we retain the lot, welcome to reality.

The "record books" aren't reality however.

The reality is that Rangers FC is dead. The honours that club won belong to that club.

The Rangers FC is a brand new club that has won nothing.

Wow, Jabba must be under cover at SevCo to get closer to the truth of Greens secret plan to make millions and "walk away". It'll be serialized in the Daily Ranger after his triumphant expose and Jabba shall be hailed as the king of all journos.......

:ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But he doesn't work for the Daily Ranger now. Oh, wait............

It's never been answered, because they can't answer it.

They say Charlie Green was incorrect when he says they need the CVA to save the club, if they believe that, how can they have any faith in a businessman who has been about for a while to get something so wrong?

You can't answer it then? Thought as much.

So you won't, or can't answer the questions Tedi... I've not seen anyone answer them, to be honest.

The thing is ! Tedi can answer them truthfully but then again he'd look completely stupid if he done so from the bottom of his heart and not that Tedi has ever had a meltdown on here for posting stupidity. :lol:

The Rangers fans have found the perfect deflector ! well according to them and was only available after the club died ! funny that.

The reality is that Rangers FC is dead and they have taken their honours with them.

The reality is that every non-Rangers fan knows this.

The reality is that every Rangers fans knows this.

The reality is that every Rangers fan knows that every non-Rangers fan knows this.

The reality is that Rangers fans will be taunted and laughed at for ever more.

It really doesn't matter what history books show what. The fact is that everyone knows what has really happened! :lol:

Edited by Captain_Sensible

Yes I can, but just like your refused to answer my questions on several occasions stating you did not want to go round and round in circles then I after 8 months of this argument have realised that it no longer needs argued.

The footballing authorities in Scotland have accepted continuation, you know this, it is not unique to Scotland either, the same has happened in England and Italy.

If one the footballing authorities suddenly change their position then fine I will accept that version.

I support Rangers and it just happens thet are seen as the same club by those that really matter.

Humour me this once then (if you can answer it as you say). Why, in your opinion was the club not bought outwith the company?