Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

AgainTedi, Being an Ayr fan probably does not constitute being a football fan. I struggle to think of the last time we actually played the game football! However I only really post on this thread on P&B, becase the subject interests me and I see some things debated on here are about points I had never really considered.

Admittedly there are some complete loons about but they only add to the colourful nature of this thread.

I post occasionally on the Honestpage when I have been to a game or have something interesting to say, (which is not all that often tbh).

I find the negative stuff that surrounds your club both cringeworthy and facinating, really it is a bit like passing a car crah, you don't want to look but cannot help it.

The Rangers have had an awful year no-one cannot deny, but it is who is responsible that I am interested in. Is it Murray, Whyte, SFA/SPL, Former Directors? I have no definitive answer, but there must be no surprise that there is an increased level of scrutiny regarding your club.

I think you are possibly missing my point.

I never said he was a Celtic supporter ( you never accused me of this ) I accused him of not being a football fan, big difference here.

I have an account on Follow Follow, it has about 100 posts, posting on FF just has no interest for me, there is very little debate, if you post something popular amongst Rangers fans every one just agrees and anybody who disagrees just stays quiet, what is the point in that? It is an ok place to go for info but that is about it for me.

I post regularly on every match thread that involves my team on P & B, why? because I am a football fan and this is a football forum and the match threads are all about discussing mainly football, I find it totally bizarre that any football fan would never not want to get involved in an active thread about the latest game involving their club, it looks like they are not really interested in football, just the negative stuff that surrounds it.

So for one to validate themselves as a real football supporter they need to actively participate in online forum discussions?

I never said that, I myself did not join P & B till July 2012, yet I am a ST holder at Ibrox and have been for many years.

I just find it weird that people who proclaim to be football fans come on to a football forum and completely ignore any discussion around their own team or anything else that is happening in the game to talk solely about Rangers, which in the main has f**k all to do with football (especially on this thread) To me this shows that they are not really interested in the game at all, thats fine if they admit to it.

That's a pretty narrow minded outlook. Ever thought people just like to have a laugh at the sevco circus? I'm quite happy shooting the shit regarding my team amongst friends and other forums,

That's a pretty narrow minded outlook. Ever thought people just like to have a laugh at the sevco circus? I'm quite happy shooting the shit regarding my team amongst friends and other forums,

That's exactly what I said to him yesterday. I think its hilarious the goings on at ibrox the last year or so. It's not that am more interested in sevco rather than ayr, rather that there's more to look and laugh at at sevco. I'll be at the ayr game on Saturday. They will probably go up a couple of goals then throw it away. Doesn't quite have the same comedy value as tedis lot. He will just have to put up with it I think until his club decide they'll turn over a new lead which will be never

That seems like an extremely limited forum for discussing matters surrounding your club, reminds me a lot of Rangers only forums.

Yeah especially all things sevco, it's just a right hoot, none stop laughing. Had to join here to witness some of the greetin' too. ;)

I never said that, I myself did not join P & B till July 2012, yet I am a ST holder at Ibrox and have been for many years.

I just find it weird that people who proclaim to be football fans come on to a football forum and completely ignore any discussion around their own team or anything else that is happening in the game to talk solely about Rangers, which in the main has f**k all to do with football (especially on this thread) To me this shows that they are not really interested in the game at all, thats fine if they admit to it.

Pointing and laughing at Sevco has become a national pastime in Scotland. There's a chance it would die down a bit if that fucknugget Green kept his trap shut, but there's little likliehood of that happening.

Pointing and laughing at Sevco has become a national pastime in Scotland. There's a chance it would die down a bit if that fucknugget Green kept his trap shut, but there's little likliehood of that happening.

Michty me!

Plastic posts confirmation of Rangers continuity and claims: "Unlucky."

Rico the Hapless stikes again.

:lol:

Platini, Regan or whoever can officially state they are the same club for all I care. Why would I believe something that isn't true.

If u remember back in the day. No one was claiming that the club was separate. Everyone including your support knew the liquidation meant death. Then green came along and quickly found out your lot were thick enough and desperate enough to believe it. It's been the hymn sheet ever since