Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anybody that sings the billy boys at a football match is scum, not really interested in your fantasy`s Dodger.

That confirms that I have been in football stadiums on many occasions through the years and That many thousands in the opposition areas are 'scum' as defined by Tedi.

Pretty much the entire Rangers support.....

<br /><br />Dundee only had 10 men for the entire second half in case you missed that.<br /> <br />You could have had 15 and it still would not have made any difference, it was simply a mismatch.

<br /><br />Yes it was a mismatch. 11 v 10 is a classic example of a mismatch so well done for picking up on that. <br /><br />In the first half however we had a goal disallowed, hit the bar and got probably as many corners as we've had in total this season. If Big Rab hadn't made a basic error we would have gone in 0-0 at half-time. <br /><br />But just you crack on with your assessment of the game based on 5 minutes of Sportscene highlights. A sports journalist job with the Daily Record beckons for you.

<br /><br />Yes it was a mismatch. 11 v 10 is a classic example of a mismatch so well done for picking up on that. <br /><br />In the first half however we had a goal disallowed, hit the bar and got probably as many corners as we've had in total this season. If Big Rab hadn't made a basic error we would have gone in 0-0 at half-time. <br /><br />But just you crack on with your assessment of the game based on 5 minutes of Sportscene highlights. A sports journalist job with the Daily Record beckons for you.

I said in the match thread that I'd saw worse teams at CP this season and I stand by that.

Tedi's just obsessed with Celtic. ;)

Exactly why sing something which they know will only hurt the club they claim to support.

Probably sing it because they are backwards knuckle dragging bigoted arseholes. :whistle

Wee comment in the Daily Ranger re their hotline, someone mentioned that Charlie has been vociferous on every subject under the sun since taking over, yet not a peep to condemn those fans singing sectarian chants on Saturday. You don't bite the hand that feeds you, eh? Even if that hand belongs to a bigot.

Edited by Happy Buddie

With regard to this 'it's only a minority of daft young boys' mantra, they all must have Dorian Gray type portraits in their attics. I mean these guys have been around for decades, (some of them must have had telegraphs from the Queen :lol: ) following Rangers and now The Rangers.

A quote from No 8 from 25 Feb '13, 18.01 Berwick Rng thread. -

''We are not asking for life bans, it already happens and we can see how much affect that strategy is having. 800 odd fans banned and yet, still we have silly boys singing this shit.''

So is it some sort of self-germinating perpetual minority?

or

Are these young boys been schooled? Where and from whom do they learn these songs? Why do they associate singing them, with being at a football match involving the rangers? Are they perhaps being taught them, by their fathers and older brothers, who then stand back (in another section of the ground), with their arms folded, shrugging their shoulders, saying 'whit can ye dae? they're only daft young laddies. they don't know any better.'

Hmmm?

Dundee gave Celtic are right good game in the first half..If they continue to play like that for the rest of the season they will pick up plenty of points.

Ofcourse they did :lol:

A real competitive match so it was :blink:

The cheek of him, did no one give him the "it's pure booming" memo?By Adrian DurhamThe Scottish Premier League is ridiculous.Celtic are 21 points clear and they could win the title in a fortnight. The second best team in Scotland are currently 22 points clear in the Third Division.Last summer the bloodthirsty desire to punish Rangers resulted in the death of Scottish football as sustainable worthy entertainmentThe Rangers-haters got what they wanted, and ended up with a joke league. Good work.There’s a cryptic message for devolution lovers in there somewhere.Below Celtic, four points separate eight teams. It would be a decent league worth watching if you took Celtic out of it, which is surely the only sensible solution.The 5-0 thrashing of bottom club Dundee at the weekend was a training exercise and Celtic Park was nowhere near full. And why would fans pay to watch their team train?Celtic have scored 53 more goals than Dundee already this season. It was an embarrassing mis-match.We’re seeing the net result of this in Europe as well. Yes the crowd, the spirit and the whole atmosphere at Celtic when a juggernaut of world football like Barcelona arrive in town can carry Celtic through the odd night or two. But that can only take you so far. And Neil Lennon’s side were subsequently swept aside by Juventus.The conclusion is this: the SPL is a joke, and it needs sorting out before the passion of the fans is diluted by the meaningless football north of the

border

Adrian durhum honestly ? Oh stop it ma sides!

&nbsp;

Most bears that i know feel the same way about it, i cringe everytime i hear the big jock """" style chants.

Football fans have never been know for their sensitivity and will go out of their way to cause offense to others. An issue which affects every club i'd say, apart from Celtic ofcourse.

&nbsp;

I always feel rather embarrased when Aberdeen fans do the Ibrox Disaster or Durrant songs. I've tried to discuss this with a few fellow reds, but usually get a 'but it gets THEM all wound up and upset' response. As if that is justification for insensitive c**tishness.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Im sure when Tedi comes out of hiding after the roasting he got earlier he will explain this, must be a typo? :o Thats the The Times on the banned list :lol:

timesu.jpg

times2.jpg

An apology shall be demanded forthwith, or else :whistle

The Times trying to boost paywall subscriptions by provoking The Rangers fans into registering so they can complain and threaten etc

&nbsp;&nbsp;

I always feel rather embarrased when Aberdeen fans do the Ibrox Disaster or Durrant songs. I've tried to discuss this with a few fellow reds, but usually get a 'but it gets THEM all wound up and upset' response. As if that is justification for insensitive c**tishness.

Me too. People forget Neil Simpson had it pretty tough after that tackle and continues to have to live with it too. Especially being at the games as part of staff, I bet he hates hearing it been sung about. As for the disaster song, My Uncle was at that match and had a lucky escape. He's not been to a match since.

Im sure when Tedi comes out of hiding after the roasting he got earlier he will explain this, must be a typo? :o That's The Times on the banned list :lol:

timesu.jpg

times2.jpg

An apology shall be demanded forthwith, or else :whistle

But but but that's the name of the company not the club. Please Charles just show these idiots the receipt when u bought the club and prove them all wrong ;)

We have always been known as The Rangers, that's about it.

You said the book proved nothing, even though again it was an official club publication, the programme was an official club programme.

The club I support has always been known as The Rangers, I applaud the times for using this term, just further confirmation that we are indeed the same club.

Yous maybe affectionately referred to yourselfs as the rangers but as far as I'm aware your club were called rangers. So because yous used to refer to yourselfs as the same name your new club are now called, this means there the same ? Hahaha Edited by AUFC90