Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As I said mate, I am not really that bothered, their club died and the new even scummier version is on its knees. The rebels won. ;)

The SFA's aim for commercial reasons was to keep a club playing in blue at Ibrox stadium. That has been done, the rest is fluff.

Agreed,but then again if the above statement is correct then each match must be judged as a 3-0 scoreline against Oldco Rangers.

I sincerelly hope all the clubs who have been the victim of this crime,and it is a crime,shall take Oldco to court,if this mean's Murray in court then so be it.

It's pretty straightforward, I would've said. If the allegations against Rangers are true, then you've intentionally deceived all the other teams and the governing authorities, and benefited handsomely from it, at least in the short term.

By saying that the logical outcome of punishing Rangers for being crooks is that those they deceived should be punished also - national teams who benefited from using Rangers players, for example - you're saying that both the crooks and their victims should be punished equally.

There's no reason at all to believe that anyone outside the club was complicit in Rangers' malfeasance, which means that everyone else acted in good faith by selecting Rangers players for national teams.

Since that's clearly the case, then why should national teams be punished for Rangers malfeasance? We don't punish little old ladies because conmen used their bank cards or chequebooks - that would be insane and deranged. If robbers manage to evade the police, we don't decide that the police are in cahoots with the criminals. We accept that criminals make huge efforts to evade the law, and so the police can't always catch them.

So why should Rangers' fraud extend guilt to anyone else?

If you "intentionally deceive" someone, you don't put the money you're supposed to be hiding in your published accounts then submit those accounts to the football authorities. We're not talking about cash in boots or the like here. How the money in this case fits in with the SPL's regulations is a diferent question of course....

As I said mate, I am not really that bothered, their club died and the new even scummier version is on its knees. The rebels won. ;)

The SFA's aim for commercial reasons was to keep a club playing in blue at Ibrox stadium. That has been done, the rest is fluff.

Aye johnny - the number of posts you make about The Rangers just shows how 'not bothered' you are!

Really? You have a loyalist slogan on your avatar and your mate bendaroch.... thinks the vangaurd bears are just dandy, you know as well as I what that particular group of fans are about. You call me Plastic, I call you loyalist, I thought thats how this works?

I have an avator showing an image from a group calling themselves Kincardine Loyal.

When I can afford a new spool for my camera I'll take a pic of their updated new flag. It now says, "The Kincardine Loyal"

BTW - It's a fucking joke.

How was I supposed to know it was a "joke"? You just typed proclaiming you don't bring up loyalism and all that nonsense and you have a loyalist slogan in your avatar.

Lets move on. ;)

You're just jealous because there isn't a Vol. Johnnyc13 flag whereas I have Kincardine Loyal.

This is the first example of avator envy ;)

:lol:

Might not have all that much catching up to do after tomorrow ;)

Good Night.

Thus we go round full circle. As I said to Ben, "most of The Plastics are like weans on Christmas Eve- cannae sleep in anticipation of Lord Nimmo Santa bringing them a wee present in the morning."

Let's hope Rudolph doesn't leave a shite in your stocking ;)

Thus we go round full circle. As I said to Ben, "most of The Plastics are like weans on Christmas Eve- cannae sleep in anticipation of Lord Nimmo Santa bringing them a wee present in the morning."

Let's hope Rudolph doesn't leave a shite in your stocking ;)

That means you are waiting for the prophet of doom then ? :lol:

Secretly I believe Chucky will want to see his teams titles stripped so he can claim Ragers fans were "robbed" and increase paranoia and siege mentality levels even further. Witnessing the meltdown from Sevco fans will be worth the price of an admission ticket alone

531864_o.gif

Fingers crossed for a credible guilty verdict and appropriate title stripping punishments. Anticipating a fudged 'sort of guilty with slap on wrist naughty step' verdict and a 'please can we all move along now' message.

This will be interpreted up by all Rangers / Sevco as We Wur Innocent. GIRFUY, WATP etc etc.

No real Sporting Integrity in watching a club rack up titles by having a squad which was way beyong their financial means if they had properly registered and remunerated them as per the rules that everyone else adhered to.

I paid a lot of money over the seasons to watch a rigged competition, and - to quote someone else earlier in the thread - That's The Bottom Line!

Expect Lord Nimmo to wave a Big Waggy Finger; note that Rangers were certainly at it but, if you squint really hard at subsection 14(a) of Paragraph 122(f), there's very little that can actually be done about it.

Chances of actual, meaningful action - very low. It's how these things usually go outside of the football world - "mistakes were made (though not by any identifiable individuals)", so nobody needs to go to prison.

FWIW my thinking about all this is that one or two titles will be withheld and the rest the former Rangers are allowed to keep. My thinking about this is, I seem to remember that Flo and Ronald DeBoer were initially signed under a scheme which was similar to the EBTs but was illegal for the tax reasons.How long they were on this scheme, I cannot honestly remember but it would seem to please everyone a wee bit,but nobody completely.

This is just my take on it and I forsee lots of meltdowns whatever happens at noon.

On another matter which was discussed earlier, Longmuir initially said that the SFL had no intention of removing League Cups, but later clarified that by saying that a decision would be made after the result of the commission.

Ayr United (2002 League Cup winners (Default)).

Double Jack D eh? Make mine a qudruple, hic.

What made you think that content was so interesting that you had to post it 4 times?

Im having a mare with this new app.

Nobody forced you to read it 4 times!

I thought it was only 3. so I went backed and checked. Ended up reading it 7 times! :lol: