Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It would be up to those running the tournaments in question whether or not to take action, as the SFL proved when they openly declared that they would not look to strip league cups. This action is being taken by the SPL according to the SPLs rules, it would be up to any other authorities and competition organisers to individually act against old Rangers' players and any team they represented at the time.

This is between the SPL and old Rangers, everyone else may or may not take action depending on the result but for now everyone else is irrelevant.

EDIT- I really should check the timestamp on posts when opening threads in the morning.

Apologies if this has been covered already.

Again, apologies if already covered but on internationals. Players do not need to be registered with any club to represent their country, not uncommon. Red herring.

SSN seemingly.

I am not sure, do the panel just deliver the verdict along with guidance, any decisions on punishments are finalised by the SPL?

If so he this may be a ploy to avoid making instant decisions.

I think, if action is due, that the panel decide on what action is taken.

Bad people and dark forces? How is this loonball allowed to print this stuff?

He's allowed to print it because, despite ban on non Rangers aproved media by their department of information, Rangers fans will lap it up and buy the paper.

I am shitting a brick to be honest, I was there at those moments where we won those trophies, breathed in the emotions that days like Helicopter Sunday delivered, to have it stripped away would be gut wrenching.

I can appreciate that having had one helicopter Saturday myself.

I would imagine there would be a fair amount of anger to come if you do find out your team were cheats, aim it in the right direction if that happens because my big ole spoon is coming out to stir if it does. No hard feelings.

Honest opinions guys?* Will you accept the panel's judgement toady?

They have all the evidence in front of them, they are far more qualified than any of us to judge on the matter. I'll accept what they find.

Yes, only hoping for a guilty for the comedy value.

Title stripping drama queen response from sevco is deflection. It's nothing compared to what could happen if the decision is that the players were improperly registered on purpose or if co-operation was withheld. That's the bit Green is shitting over; the titles bit is for public orc consumption as per the Hately party line.

Title stripping drama queen response from sevco is deflection. It's nothing compared to what could happen if the decision is that the players were improperly registered on purpose or if co-operation was withheld. That's the bit Green is shitting over; the titles bit is for public orc consumption as per the Hately party line.

#Rangers will not be stripped of league titles. More to follow...

Honest opinions guys?* Will you accept the panel's judgement toady?

They have all the evidence in front of them, they are far more qualified than any of us to judge on the matter. I'll accept what they find.

I have no option but to accept it. I will not be forming part of a disorderly mob outside Hampden, baying for justice. My feeling is that titles will not be stripped nor will any fine imposed on rangers international.

ETA but

ETA eta just saw Tedi's post.

Edited by cyderspaceman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21604986

Rangers: SPL Commission will not strip club of SPL titles

_60193973_chris1.jpg

By Chris McLaughlin

Senior Football Reporter, BBC Scotland

The commission appointed by the Scottish Premier League to

investigate alleged undisclosed payments by Rangers will not strip the

club of any titles.

More detail is expected when the written decision is published at noon.

Lord Nimmo Smith has chaired the commission, which was

appointed to decide if the company that formerly ran the club broke

league rules.

Should Rangers be found in breach, other sanctions may be applied but there will be no stripping of titles.

The investigation relates to the period during which

Rangers operated employee benefits trusts that were also the subject of a

long-running tax tribunal.

HM Revenue and Customs had claimed the scheme, which

was used to make £47.65m in payments to players and staff in the form of

tax-free loans, was illegal.

Rangers disputed this and a First Tier Tax Tribunal

ruled the scheme did not breach tax law.

But, will they fine us enough to bail out the clubs who are suffering from the diddies refusal to back their clubs?

Or mibbe ban us from signing Hearts players until September 2013?

Edited by Bendarroch