Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Boothferry was Hull. Bootham York. You keep cocking up the details.

Explain the cock-up? I've lived in Yorkshire over thirty years, and have in that time been to see most of the County's senior clubs (and quite a few non-league games, thanks to York and a mate who is involved at Scarborough Athletic). I prefer to go to football matches, not sectarian rallies. So sue me.

Stick to celebrating your "victory" and leave the football chat to football fans, there's a nice Orc.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

team : hearts

how is your club's financial state currently looking atm :1eye

Looking shite. But we're trying to do something about it. Not sticking our heads in the sand and calling everything a Celtic conspiracy. Which is what deadco fans did, leading to the inevitable ---> death and then being let back into the bottom tier.

Edited by Amjam

Oh but they do lad, they do. Man up and stop crying.

You can keep saying it until you're bluer in the face, that's fine with me. The fact that this decision has such irrelevance to me due, mainly, to your club's irrelevance to world football probably has you cry wanking to the clip of the big hoose guy once reality sets back in.

You can keep saying it until you're bluer in the face, that's fine with me. The fact that this decision has such irrelevance to me due, mainly, to your club's irrelevance to world football probably has you cry wanking to the clip of the big hoose guy once reality sets back in.

Why are you posting in a thread about us if we're so much of an irrelevance? :lol:

Luckily, I'm full of love today, so enjoy your day, I'm enjoying mine. :)

Why are you posting in a thread about us if we're so much of an irrelevance? :lol:

Luckily, I'm full of love today, so enjoy your day, I'm enjoying mine. :)

Because it provided some light entertainment. Today has been one of the better days if I'm being honest, the celebrating is just comedy genius.

See you soon.

Actually if you think about it. If it wasn't for Ranger's dishonesty and subsequent death, then Dundee would never have been in the SPL, making Hearts' ability to stay up that much harder. So cheers for that.

And sacking the boss was the solution to Romanov's mentalness? Good on the wee Rangers :thumsup2

Fans raising over a million quid, and us getting rid of our high earners. We've been financial bampots, but we're finally getting our act together. Unlike Rangers, they just died.

Actually if you think about it. If it wasn't for Ranger's dishonesty and subsequent death, then Dundee would never have been in the SPL, making Hearts' ability to stay up that much harder. So cheers for that.

Oh don't you worry my little teuchter friend, where you finish in the league wont make a difference to what league you're playing in next year. Tick tock.