Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

you use the word cheat twice there

remind me where rangers have "cheated" as both the tax case and LNS have both deemed us innocent in the respective charges brought against us

thanks

You were not deemed innocent in either of the cases. No matter how history is re-written.

Some Cracking Tommy Cooper one-liners

1. Two blondes walk into a building.youd think at least one of them would have seen it.

2. Phone answering machine message -If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key

3. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only Clingfilm for shorts. The shrink says, Well, I can clearly see youre nuts.

4. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldnt find any.

5. I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 quid that he couldnt reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, No, the steaks are too high.

6. My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. A strong currant pulled him in.

7. A man came round in hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, Doctor, doctor, I cant feel my legs! The doctor replied, I know you cant, Ive cut your arms off.

8. I went to a seafood disco last weekand pulled a muscle.

9. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly. They lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you cant have your kayak and heat it.

10. Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage from the contraventions of

the SPL Rules in failing to make proper disclosure of the side-letter arrangements, nor

did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible

to play, and for this and other reasons no sporting sanction or penalty should be

imposed upon Rangers FC

11. Our ice cream man was found lying on the floor of his van covered with hundreds and thousands. Police say that he topped himself.

12. Man goes to the doctor, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says Ill give you some cream to put on it.

13. Doc I cant stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. Is it common? Its not unusual.

14. A man takes his Rotteweiller to the vet. My dog is cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him? Well, said the vet, lets have a look at him. So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then he checks his teeth. Finally, he says, Im going to have to put him down. What? Because hes cross-eyed? No, because hes really heavy

15. Guy goes into the doctors. Doc, Ive got a cricket ball stuck up my backside. Hows that? Dont you start.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Please can someone provide me with a sensible response to this, how can Mr green refuse to recognise the commission and then say their decision vindicates them? This is either total hypocrisy or sheer and utter stupidity. For what it's worth as a thistle fan I couldn't care less about whether or not they keep their titles, we were never in with a shout of winning them so who cares

Some Cracking Tommy Cooper one-liners 1. Two blondes walk into a building.youd think at least one of them would have seen it. 2. Phone answering machine message -If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key 3. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only Clingfilm for shorts. The shrink says, Well, I can clearly see youre nuts. 4. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldnt find any. 5. I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 quid that he couldnt reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, No, the steaks are too high. 6. My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. A strong currant pulled him in. 7. A man came round in hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, Doctor, doctor, I cant feel my legs! The doctor replied, I know you cant, Ive cut your arms off. 8. I went to a seafood disco last weekand pulled a muscle. 9. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly. They lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you cant have your kayak and heat it. 10. Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage from the contraventions of the SPL Rules in failing to make proper disclosure of the side-letter arrangements, nor did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible to play, and for this and other reasons no sporting sanction or penalty should be imposed upon Rangers FC 11. Our ice cream man was found lying on the floor of his van covered with hundreds and thousands. Police say that he topped himself. 12. Man goes to the doctor, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says Ill give you some cream to put on it. 13. Doc I cant stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. Is it common? Its not unusual. 14. A man takes his Rotteweiller to the vet. My dog is cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him? Well, said the vet, lets have a look at him. So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then he checks his teeth. Finally, he says, Im going to have to put him down. What? Because hes cross-eyed? No, because hes really heavy 15. Guy goes into the doctors. Doc, Ive got a cricket ball stuck up my backside. Hows that? Dont you start.

Someones hurting a lot IMO.

Result as anticipated. Bears all happy that they supported a cheating club (RIP) and that the authorities have helped their 'looky likey' club keep the tainted titles and cups.

TRIFC still in the lowest tier of Scottish football. Who would have believed that, a little over a year ago?

This pantomime has given us lots of laughs (oh yes it has) and we still have more to come when Charlie fucks off and when Sally get his jotters. Then we'll have the sight of the new club toiling away to escape the lower leagues. How will that go?

Result as anticipated. Bears all happy that they supported a cheating club (RIP) and that the authorities have helped their 'looky likey' club keep the tainted titles and cups.

TRIFC still in the lowest tier of Scottish football. Who would have believed that, a little over a year ago?

This pantomime has given us lots of laughs (oh yes it has) and we still have more to come when Charlie fucks off and when Sally get his jotters. Then we'll have the sight of the new club toiling away to escape the lower leagues. How will that go?

as a partick thistle fan i have one question

just why the f**k do you care

f**k sake clydebank now ;)

I was disappointed with the Dundee fans decision to back Brown, I felt i had no other choice but to switch teams.

As Giovanni Di Stefano once said a few days ago

"If you don't shit, you die"

and LNS confirmed that we gained no unfair advantage in winning any of those trophies you were so desperate for = no cheating so GIRUY

He also delivered on the club / company thing and of course your favourite subject - continuation, go on have a read and let P & B know the HellBhoy perspective.

Since 12ish today you and your fellow bears have become completely obnoxious on the result of the SPL commission going in your favour.

Last night The_Kincardine posted the ramifications of a guilty verdict and goes way way beyond your corrupt club and would have toppled the whole of Scottish football and even at international level if the verdict was guilty ! and for what ? just so Rangers could get one over ra sellick and also European glory.

I care not one jot about any legal bullshit that has been manipulated in favour of your club since 2010,the facts are your club has been nothing more than a corrupt organisation and has been put on life support since the HMRC threw a massive bill at it in 2010.

You go on and GIFRUY to everyone on all that your corrupt club has gotten away with,and you and you fellow bears actually know that your corrupt club has only gotten off because it would have brought down the whole of Scottish football if there was a guilty verdict.

Enjoy the moment Tedi as it won't last forever as we all enjoyed the downfall of your old club that died,you may say but they changed their rules back in 2011 to save Rangers but to all of us other fans your club is DEID.

I can understand the logic in this decision, essentially, the remuneration of their players was lawful so it wouldn't have mattered if they had registered the players with the full paperwork. The tax tribunal proved it to be lawful so nothing would of changed in terms of the staff they had no board to win the league.

Hopefully that's the end of it.

have the SPL released their annual accounts yet, i got a feeling they will be 250k in debt :lol:

Their accounts have been lodged at companies house and will be available to download tomorrow. It will either show them losing money and in a huge mess or they'll cover it up and pretend everything's all good. Either way it will be a good laugh to read it.

Their accounts have been lodged at companies house and will be available to download tomorrow. It will either show them losing money and in a huge mess or they'll cover it up and pretend everything's all good. Either way it will be a good laugh to read it.

A cover up? :lol: