Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh don't you worry my little teuchter friend, where you finish in the league wont make a difference to what league you're playing in next year. Tick tock.

Lol. Teuchter. I'm from the capital. I don't support a provincial club in the third division. You bash on with your tick tocks though.

as I posted this morning......

Fingers crossed for a credible guilty verdict and appropriate title stripping punishments. Anticipating a fudged 'sort of guilty with slap on wrist naughty step' verdict and a 'please can we all move along now' message. This will be interpreted up by all Rangers / Sevco as We Wur Innocent. GIRFUY, WATP etc etc. No real Sporting Integrity in watching a club rack up titles by having a squad which was way beyong their financial means if they had properly registered and remunerated them as per the rules that everyone else adhered to. I paid a lot of money over the seasons to watch a rigged competition, and - to quote someone else earlier in the thread - That's The Bottom Line!

'administrative errors' my arse.

'Seething' and rightly so. What a fucking stitch-up.

Fitba's deid.

:lol: fucking love it , up yae ya sheepshagging tosser

The verdict panned out pretty much as I predicted. I was prepared to be disppointed. I am disappointed.

I have received a few GIRFUYs and accept them.

Good luck with your new club.

So what happens when HMRC win an appeal? This will decision start to look even more illogical than it already is. My only conclusion is LNS doesn't understand how football works. The reason these EBTs were not declared was because Moonbeams knew at best it was agressive tax avoidance, and quite possibly tax evasion. When you add up the number of years the EBTs start to total £50m (not to mention how much he, the directors and non-playing staff were getting). So we can deduce that a £25m unfair sporting advantage was gained via this method. Meaning that on average he's getting 20-30% extra juice. That can buy more players to help with squad rotation, or bring in a couple of big name players Minty would have otherwise have been unable to afford. With the amount of narrowly won titles in the middle of the last decade there is no doubt these players made the difference not just in winning leagues and cups, but doing better in Europe.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Infact, you're just a wee diddy club fae old reekie ken, I doubt you could survive administration and winding up orders. Still I suppose you could always go and follow Hibs. You could share needles together.

I'm thinking nerve strike.

Thank God we fought for the right to appeal.

It is clear from the verdict and symbolic fine there was no case to answer....it was a game of bluff and yet again Charles Green wins.

Where are all those pleasing gifs when you need them

Explain the cock-up? I've lived in Yorkshire over thirty years, and have in that time been to see most of the County's senior clubs (and quite a few non-league games, thanks to York and ah mate who is involved at Scarborough Athletic). I prefer to go to football matches, not sectarian rallies. So sue me.

Stick to celebrating your "victory" and leave the football chat to football fans, there's a nice Orc.

Whp gives a f**k about you and your life in England. This is all about SCOTTISH football

As for you telling postets to stick to football chat. Deary me

As an side.. does this set a precedent that if, say, a small SFL or non-league club moves from being run by committee or unincorporated association to a limited company - and an offence is uncovered from before that happened - any fine only affect the old body?

Since this is now the biggest precedent to be set then yes. Same rules for everybody.

Congratulations to Rangers for the most momentous day in their short history.

Rangers will be told the result at 10:30am

Gives then 1.5 hours to prepare a statement, this does not look good.

ETA I expect it to leak shortly after this.

Doncaster away on Business, out of the Country :wacko:

I am shitting a brick to be honest, I was there at those moments where we won those trophies, breathed in the emotions that days like Helicopter Sunday delivered, to have it stripped away would be gut wrenching.

HellBhoys will be much more interesting and where is Dhensbore?

From shitting your underpants and sitting in it till the so called kangaroo courts decision to w@nking of furiously with your baldy hof incher ! I'm surprised you can actually see your computer screen with all that white stuff on it.

It's a sad day Tedi when all you wait for is for me to log on so you can make an arse of yourself.

I don't know if I've already said this, I can't remember in all this excitment and seethe, but I am so fucken happy. :) :) :)

I love you all! :)

Why are you bothered? Thought you were above worrying about the SPL and what they did, or even the SFA. What has happened to "everybody hates us, we don't care". ?

Just get on with supporting Sevco if that is what turns you on. We will just work away to get Rangers driven out of Scottish football. And the guilty ones (old board members) up in court.

And I'm not even a "plastic". :)