Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It was misplaced laughter.

You were sitting here laughing hoping Rangers would die, get titles stripped etc...

None of what you sad c***s said would or wanted to happen have happened, so you've just wasted the past year making pish jokes to each other to be honest. I hope that it has been fun for you. You're all laughing in this thread but the whole world is laughing at you c***s and this thread. Apt time for a lol.

Your eloquence and concise analysis speaks volumes about you young man.

Bravo.

When, in future years, people mention The Rangers, I shall think of you.

First time back here for many months. Cant believe this thread is still on the go. Its like the crowd still hanging about after a car crash when theres nothing more to see.

Time to close the thread and move along. Its all about the football now.

Im wondering what some of you will do now, Back into the real world for some of you.

Phil McMadeUpName has finally found the strength to give his acceptance of the tribunals findings.

By: Phil Mac Giolla Bhain (published March 1st, 2013 at 11:38 am)

It is often said that in sport that you learn more about the character of people when they lose than when they win.

That is probably correct for a series of reasons.

However, I think the fashion I which the klan greeted the deliberations

of Lord Nimmo Smith and his two eminent colleagues on the dual contracts

probe was truly revelatory.

Only the shameless and amoral could claim such a scathing analysis as a vindication.

Yet the klan punched the air in triumph.

Still for the common good of the people of Scotland it is better that they are happy rather than seething and vengeful.

The klan instinctively understand that they have a dispensation within

Scottish football effectively that allows them to act with impunity.

Haha Bigot boy, takes one to know one

Poor Phil. He's hurting bad. :)

Feck me all the furious w@nking coming from the Rangers fans is unbelievable :lol:

Their arrogance and hatred towards the SPL & SFA has blinded them completely and can't see that this has been a sham and a whitewash since 2010 onwards to actually protect Rangers FC from folding over and dying and being consigned to the history books.

The associations shit their drawers when Rangers faced BIG trouble and went are far as to change all their liquidation laws 8 months before the inevitable happened so as to protect what they seen as a cash cow that paid them handsome wages and bonuses.

Plan "A" all along was to get the Rangers newco parachuted straight into the SPL and why the associations changed their rules so that they could say to the Rangers fans eventually "look here we changed our rules and it's the very same club according to the new rules & regulations" or the Rangers fans would have not have supported a completely new Rangers team.Financial Armageddon there perhaps according to them.

Plan "A" failed to get the Rangers newco straight into the SPL and the diddies revolt fucked that up completely so plan "B" unfolded to lump the cheating fuckers straight into the SFL 1st division and then that failed completely so they entered the newco into the 3rd.

So Rangers fans would be absolutely correct in saying that the SPL & SFA were corrupt to the core but it was towards saving the most Scotland's corrupt football club ever called Rangers FC.It's similar to the patient fighting the doctor that was and had saved their life ?

So instead of demanding apologies from the two corrupt associations,why don't you actually thank them for giving you the Rangers fans legally according to them by the way a fucking club to support in the 3rd division when plan "A" was to get your club straight into the SPL in the first place.

If the SFA & SPL didn't change their rules and they were changed just to accommodate the demise of Rangers FC we all on here would still be partying mental over the death of Rangers FC the club.

UNGRATEFUL B@STARDS THE LOT OF YOU !

Say what? So you weren't liquidated, denied entry to the SPL due to fan power, denied entry to SFL1 due to fan power, now trading at a loss in SFL 3 with over paid, under talented players and a clown of a manager? That didn't happen?

You're laughing at us? Oh the fucking irony.

Yes the irony is there for all to see, unless you are of limited intelligence/blinded by hatred.

Also the majority of your "what happened" didn't happen and is drivel/opinion.

Nope, best of a bad bunch.

We achieve the most we can. Always strive to, usually do so. Why not celebrate, we compete, we win, we celebrate.

Same can't be said for the diddy teams or celtc.

So you are the worlds most successful team because you've managed to beat some pitiful, boring and unimportant opposition? Right you are.

That does make complete sense.

It does actually.

Yes the irony is there for all to see, unless you are of limited intelligence/blinded by hatred.

Also the majority of your "what happened" didn't happen and is drivel/opinion.

Blinded by laughter actually. You're trying to tell me that we've not had a right good laugh at you. Well we have, and continue to do so. Ok yesterday went your way, no sleep lost and further laughs today at all the celebratory talk completely forgetting everything that has went before.

The laughing will continue for years to come.

Looking forward to your beelin' retort. :)

Edited by Mr Man

It was misplaced laughter.

You were sitting here laughing hoping Rangers would die, get titles stripped etc...

None of what you sad c***s said would or wanted to happen have happened, so you've just wasted the past year making pish jokes to each other to be honest. I hope that it has been fun for you. You're all laughing in this thread but the whole world is laughing at you c***s and this thread. Apt time for a lol.

In case you have been on mars the last year your club died last summer bud. We are all laughing at the afternath. Everyone scrambling about trying to pick up the pieces.

Blinded by laughter actually. You're trying to tell me that we've not had a right good laugh at you. Well we have, and continue to do so. Ok yesterday went your way, no sleep lost and further laughs today at all the celebratory talk completely forgetting everything that has went before.

The laughing will continue for years to come.

Looking forward to your beelin' retort. :)

You've had a laugh but you were wrong with what you were laughing at which makes it funny on you.

What are you laughing at? Being a Scotland fan? Being jealous of Rangers?

I'm fucking beelin' so i am, deluded people make me so angry! RAR!

In case you have been on mars the last year your club died last summer bud. We are all laughing at the afternath. Everyone scrambling about trying to pick up the pieces.

That's the funniest part, considering the club is still alive you're laughing at your own wet dream.

Probably the best moment of being an Ayr fan was when you voted us out eh?

Phil McMadeUpName has finally found the strength to give his acceptance of the tribunals findings.

By: Phil Mac Giolla Bhain (published March 1st, 2013 at 11:38 am)

It is often said that in sport that you learn more about the character of people when they lose than when they win.

That is probably correct for a series of reasons.

However, I think the fashion I which the klan greeted the deliberations

of Lord Nimmo Smith and his two eminent colleagues on the dual contracts

probe was truly revelatory.

Only the shameless and amoral could claim such a scathing analysis as a vindication.

Yet the klan punched the air in triumph.

Still for the common good of the people of Scotland it is better that they are happy rather than seething and vengeful.

The klan instinctively understand that they have a dispensation within

Scottish football effectively that allows them to act with impunity.

Haha Bigot boy, takes one to know one

I did notice on his twitter when he talks about issues in Scotland with someone from/ living here, he refers to it as "your country"

The man is a clown.

You've had a laugh but you were wrong with what you were laughing at which makes it funny on you.

What are you laughing at? Being a Scotland fan? Being jealous of Rangers?

I'm fucking beelin' so i am, deluded people make me so angry! RAR!

Aye you sound it. Do I really need to catalogue all the hilarious events from Saint Valentines Day 2012 right the way through to Jabba letting his belly rumble on your official website?

Aye I'm deluded.

You sound beelin' man, no wonder. It's been a rough year for the sevconians.

That's the funniest part, considering the club is still alive you're laughing at your own wet dream.

What were you "in" that Ayr voted you out of?

So instead of demanding apologies from the two corrupt associations,why don't you actually thank them for giving you the Rangers fans legally according to them by the way a fucking club to support in the 3rd division

Nah mate - I'm hearing BDO are set to sue the Scottish fitba authorities for loss of earnings.

That money would go straight into the creditors pot for distribution to other companies that suffered.

I'm sure every one will support that. Rico - for example - should be ecstatic.

Ayr never voted you out of anything. They voted the new rangers to gain admission to the Scottish league set up. Doesn't that tell u something?

Nah mate - I'm hearing BDO are set to sue the Scottish fitba authorities for loss of earnings.

That money would go straight into the creditors pot for distribution to other companies that suffered.

I'm sure every one will support that. Rico - for example - should be ecstatic.

Hearing from who?

I'm sure with your new Kit and sponsorship deal (how much are you making from them again?) you can pay off all the debts easily.

Debt free remember

Hearing from who?

I'm sure with your new Kit and sponsorship deal (how much are you making from them again?) you can pay off all the debts easily.

Debt free remember

The chap on the radio last night indicated that moves are afoot. I'm sure you'll be supporting it. I know how you are driven by integrity and how important a fair settlement for the creditors is to you.

Seems only fair to me.

:)