Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quite surprised that no-one has mentioned today that in the papers McCoist has told Green to put his money where his mouth is and give him £10 million for a team for the 2nd division.

Do they even need anymore players? After they sign Daly and Bell (and probably another striker), they should be fine. Is it just me, or does this show how bad a manager Sally is? Again.

Quite surprised that no-one has mentioned today that in the papers McCoist has told Green to put his money where his mouth is and give him £10 million for a team for the 2nd division.

Do they even need anymore players? After they sign Daly and Bell (and probably another striker), they should be fine. Is it just me, or does this show how bad a manager Sally is? Again.

Queen of the South just blitzed the Second - they must've spent somewhere in the region of 20 million quid :P

Sevco can't afford any slip ups on the way back and have to be "seen" by the horde to be spending big to get them renewing, but £10m is sheer fantasy when they can't afford the wage bill they have just now. Maybe £10m as in budget, but even that is unlikley.

From the look of your photo, and your overly-chummy interactions with Superficial Ted... are you the gimp Tedi keeps in his basement? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Yes that photo is me, i'm Dom Deluise.

plonker.

You obviously haven't seen the Rangers defence this season.

We are under a registration ban, we can only sign players who are out of contract once the ban ends.

Next time think before you post.

We are under a registration ban, we can only sign players who are out of contract once the ban ends.

Could you not buy players who are contracted to other teams then register them in Sept or would that contravene the ban?

Could you not buy players who are contracted to other teams then register them in Sept or would that contravene the ban?

To sign outwith the transfer window the players have to unemployed/out of contract.

I'm just quoting what I read today Tedi. Maybe McCoist should think before opening his mouth.

I'm just quoting what I read today Tedi. Maybe McCoist should think before opening his mouth.

What was said is ...'when we are allowed to buy players i hope the promises made in public will be kept and i have absolutely no reason to think they wont'...well that is more or less it.

Cammy Belll is the best we could have hoped for. Very good 'Keeper.

Andre Bikey...from what i have been told very solid who occasionally thinks he's a footballer

Peralta...Honduran International? Who knows

Jon Daly...Will be an absolute standout in this Rangers team. Really think we should push the boat out for him.

Murray Davidson...Meh...if he comes great but tbh i just don't think he is good enough to get a start in this Rangers team

Still wont to know what is happening with Boca and Goian. I heard last week Goian is counting the days until he comes back but not sure we will want to keep these 2 on the wages they are on.

Kris Boyd?? Maybe i am being a little greedy but again would be a great signing.

To sign outwith the transfer window the players have to unemployed/out of contract.

They have to be out of contract / unemployed before the window shuts. This is why players are often released from contract on deadline day

The only reason I used it was in response to your own dalliance in your signature, this was and is an easy fix.

For the record I do think you are a Killie fan, that hates Rangers, however I also think any claim that you may have to hold both clubs in equal loathing is disingenuous to say the least, it is abundantly clear that your absolute hatred for my club dwarfs anything you display for the other.

And yes 100% Seriously ;)

Tell you what then - you quote my entire post. To do otherwise is misleading. I quoted your entire post, but not until after you'd had ample time to realise your error and address it. To then accuse me of relying on false data was, frankly, hilarious - if you wanted to find out how many titles each team had won, would the Primeira Liga entry not be the first (but not the only - cross-check always!)port of call? It's fairly obvious the Porto entry has been "massaged" in such a way as to make them appear more successful than Benfica.

As to my feelings for the two Glasgow clubs - on a sporting level I despise them equally - although there is obviously a somewhat deeper loathing of an "institution" which believes I am a second-class citizen. Pretty natural, really. I don't suppose many Jews voted for the Nazi Party.

Sporting considerations, however, pale into insignificance beside the uncovered cheating, lying, arrogance, and complete lack of humility from rangers and their fans in the last year. This is a forum post, not a full-length book, but you know exactly what has gone on, who the victims are, and who came out of the whole shitstorm claiming "debt-free!", "same club", and "54 and counting!" (or is that 55 now? Oh yes, you're counting that one, you said). A shameless odyssey of lies, legal technicalities, abandonment of creditors, stealing from the taxpayer - and none of it rangers' fault.

Seriously, Tedi, they make me sick to my stomach - and I really have to question the moral compass of anyone, no matter how long they've follow followed, trying to defend them. Up until they went tits up, a case could maybe have been made for them to be allowed to continue as they were. After the behaviour of all concerned - and I'm only going on what has already been confirmed - that any kind of team is still playing at ibrox is a national disgrace.

Business as usual, then, according to the late Mr Archer.

Why does the debt free thing bother you when you are adamant we are a new club? that just does not add up.

You really don't get it Tedi or am I being whooshed? I'm pretty sure people are riled by it because Rangers claim to be the former yet not the latter. Clearly (allegiances aside) it would be more morally tasteful if any liquidated company accepted either both or neither.

Oh aye understand your double standards just fine.

???

I've seen enough of this thread to know that this is your way of saying you have nothing useful to add. I'm not sure if you just permanently have your heckles up due to the constant bombardment of pish between yourself and WRK but not sure why I'm getting it from you now when I've tried to reasonably address a question you posed?

As much as I enjoy watching you and a few others make tools of yourselves, I'm entirely interested in what Rangers claim. if they either publicly admitted to being a brand new team with no history OR paid back their debts in full then I think this thread could close and the majority of folks could leave with a degree of satisfaction.