Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye - pisstakes instead of Tedi/WRK

Trust me - there's no-one happier to see all the old faces back than Yours Truly. The number of times we've heard "close the thread", or "move it to gold" over the last couple of months. If it took all those "arguing black was white" sessions with the Amigos to keep it going until the good times came back, it was fucking well worth it.

Now, if you don't mind, I've got some berrz to rile into a state of defiance. These increased STs won't sell themselves, ye know! :lol:

Yes you are correct I 100% agree with you, it happened just like you said and the test still failed.

So whyte appointed the people who would pass his "Patsy" as fit and proper?

Best quote of today goes to.......DB

It's really glorious. I always knew when green left it would be great fun but with whitey in the mix and the tabloids in a competition to feck their rivals champions we are seeing a whole load of muck been raked.

It's the normal, decent rangers fan I'm most happy to see fecked over. The stupid "orc" coonts that they are.

Serious question - Tedi mentioned earlier about a board meeting on Monday. Has that been moved up to tomorrow?

Serious Question 2 - This talk of a shareholders' vote. What shareholders? Was the IPO not in "rangers international" rather than "rangers fc" or whatever? Who are the shareholders who would/can vote to get shut of Charlie? There's 80%+ of the IPO unaccounted for - has Charlie got any influence there?

f**k me, it's good to get back to asking for info, finding it out, and making mad speculation.

Serious question - Tedi mentioned earlier about a board meeting on Monday. Has that been moved up to tomorrow?

Serious Question 2 - This talk of a shareholders' vote. What shareholders? Was the IPO not in "rangers international" rather than "rangers fc" or whatever? Who are the shareholders who would/can vote to get shut of Charlie? There's 80%+ of the IPO unaccounted for - has Charlie got any influence there?

f**k me, it's good to get back to asking for info, finding it out, and making mad speculation.

Q1 Yes it has been moved to before tomorrows game.

Q2 Shares in the holding company have as many shares in the club and shares in the club are owned by the holding company so it's the holding company share holders who will be at any EGM.

eta ; meant to put EGM instead of AGM oops.

Edited by hellbhoy

Q1 Yes it has been moved to before tomorrows game.

Q2 Shares in the holding company have as many shares in the club and shares in the club are owned by the holding company so it's the holding company share holders who will be at any AGM.

Answer one - Ta.

Answer two - Whit? Seriously, whit? I knew more before you answered, man! :lol:

ETA: Thanks for your input, Tedi. Your second answer makes more sense than HB's, although on second reading I see he's saying more or less the same thing...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Q2 Shares in the holding company have as many shares in the club and shares in the club are owned by the holding company so it's the holding company share holders who will be at any EGM.

Shareception?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Answer one - Ta.

Answer two - Whit? Seriously, whit? I knew more before you answered, man! :lol:

When Chucky sold shares in the holding company they were exchange by the club for shares in the club on a one for one basis ! so the shares the holding company holds are the shares the club gave them ! I think that's about right WRK.But not sure if the club holds the holding companies shares and was this part of the scam ?

Rangers chief executive Charles Green signed off on Craig Whyte's appointment as a director of the company used in the initial stages of his buyout, according to documents lodged at Companies House.

Never ever thought i would say this, but starting to feel sorry for all those supporter who dug deep for their club.

Sad state of affairs.

As a poster said earlier, the test should be abolished it is obviously easy for cnuts like Whyte and green to get past.

Is there any big (by which I mean potentially profitable) club which is run by anything other than unscrupulous, amoral businessmen? The F&P test is a waste of time if the criteria is anything other than "does this person have the interests of the club at heart?". Football clubs have a duty to their fans* and their local communities, and are too precious to be allowed to be used simply for profit.

*By which I mean the fans' loyalty to the club should not be abused. Yes, they'll put up with a lot from the men in charge and continue their emotional and financial support, but they are the club. f**k them over and you f**k the club over.

As a poster said earlier, the test should be abolished it is obviously easy for cnuts like Whyte and green to get past.

No sh#t sherlock, Ole moonbeams needs to sell fast....... only clown willing is Agent Whyte, one problem though those pesky SFA beaks need a fit and proper person check, hey wait I can say he's fit and proper says Minty thats allowed, get shot of the debt and pass it to Whyte, fast forward 12 months and change Mintys name with D&P and Whyte with Green