Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There are so may lies being told on both sides, Chuckie was stating on Scotland today that Sevco5088 was disolved and never used.......... but a wee check to companies house see's that it never has been

As cmon, as much as I would love to see no comment as this would make a huge change compared to Charles usual I want the world to hear speeches, you have to admit that it simply would not cut it, "no comment" would be seen as guilty as charged, which he may well be anyway.

The truth is nobody knows what the fek is going on at the Ibrox soap opera anymore.

Yeah I suppose, I just think if I was confident of being exculpated in due course I think I'd just say that rather than dropping vague hint about the cards I'm holding. That just seems odd & a bit suspicious. However I think the timing of the documents' release is also pretty damn suspicious in the opposite direction.

A final thought is that, according to the wacky world of Charles Green, a spokesman of Charles Green doesn't actually speak for Charles Green. :lol:

Nah don't be daft, course not. Whatever happens to Hearts will be as much of a downfall of our own making as Rangers has been. What comes will come.

I would like to point out that a off the cuff remark about 'admin mistakes' is hardly revelling in your demise though, since that seemed to be what is implied in your post.

Apologies, did not realise you felt sorry for us, good lad, hope Hertz survive and all that.

I do feel sorry for the decent fans.

Lets face it no set of fans at most clubs have any real control over who owns the club and what they do with it. Blackburn are an example of fans who tried to protest and simply became demonised for it. Fundamentally owners and chairmen often don't care enough about the fans to bother about protests and fans often don't want to give up attending (where loss of income is the only real driving force for an owner). Rangers fans are victims of this as much as any fans would be in a similar scenario.

Rangers seem to be the centre of criminal activity. I really think that whatever we have seen, it is enough to conclude that Green and Whyte have been working collaboratively to some extent and I don't think it's enough to say 'well the assets were transferred here/there' the point is that they should not have been involved together at all.

Wonder if mccoist knew about this ?

Be odd that the 'anonymous' backers of Charlie's consortium stay anon yet he demanded transparency over earlier incident.

It would be the ultimate hypocrisy.

Imagine that won't do him favours once he's jobless and trying to get back on tv

One thing i've noticed is that almost everyone on here is guessing apart from Hellboy who is in the know and knows exactly whats happening.Cos he's an expert n aw rat.

Nobody on here needs to be an expert to understand the pish coming from Sevconians on here tonight,even Tedi has surpassed many on the Zombie Zombie forum by some of the dross he has came away with,he's up there with fat DJ's statement on Sooperdooperscoreboard when he said 'Well there's evidence and then there's evidence.'

Utter utter tosh,you know it,I know it but does Tedi know it,nope.

I've explained it and I'm not going to explain it again. But I'll be expecting an apology when you realise I was right.

Div,if per chance you may have read the above post,can you possibly place it in the General Nonsense section,thanks.

So... er... can someone sum up what the bloody hell is going on at this stage? Or thought to be going on?

Wait till after tomorrows EGM at Ibrox before the game and we should know far more than we do now.

So... er... can someone sum up what the bloody hell is going on at this stage? Or thought to be going on?

Essentially the allegation is that Green appointed Whyte a director of Sevco 5088, and this is backed up by documentation lodged with Companies House, but denied by Green. Edited by The OP

If it were me, and someone produced a document that I had allegedly signed (but hadn't), the very first thing I would do is explictly state "I did not sign that document".Otherwise it is leaving the door open for accusations of 'cleverly' worded PR statements.

Wondered when you and your other tag would show up, perhaps I am not half as stupid as you, especially when you read further down the board and see that I would full expect the board to lose a vote if they attempted to oust Charles, the shareholders would not though and this is why I added it.

Would expect nothing less. Obviously this is merely a cack handed stunt trying to show the shareholders have some standards other than greed. So Green will be 'admonished' and warned about his future behaviour, with suitable apologies from the guilty bigot..Then the usual claptrap about the need to 'move on'.

Admire your 'No Surrender' signature Tedi.

When James (the catholic King) said to the (protestant) people of Derry under siege 'Surrender or die', the people of Derry said 'No Surrender'.

You may still say 'No Surrender' today Tedi, but the majority of people are saying 'Die'.