Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Given the long, long list of possible wuinners over the months since we started on here, did anyone guess it would be No.8 (either of them) who finally fell of the sanity cliff into the Sea of Total Denial?

Nah, me neither, but it's a sight to behold, right enough. :lol:

I was right about SFL 3...I was right about the big tax case...I was right about the stripping of titles....I was wrong about our fantastic support and the numbers we would get week in week out but nowhere near as spectacularly wrong as you were.

You have just never been right from the very beginning until now. Yet again you are jumping up and down wetting your pants over a rumour about sevco 5088....Sevco 5088 has nothing to do with Rangers oldco or Newco. The bbc and Snyde have seen photographic proof of a document..Yeh a document signed by somebody called White....The expression...not worth the paper its written on springs to mind.

With that i am away to support my team...you should try it

Not worth the paper its written.on but well worth a couple of statements and a board meeting ?

I was right about SFL 3...I was right about the big tax case...I was right about the stripping of titles....I was wrong about our fantastic support and the numbers we would get week in week out but nowhere near as spectacularly wrong as you were.

You have just never been right from the very beginning until now. Yet again you are jumping up and down wetting your pants over a rumour about sevco 5088....Sevco 5088 has nothing to do with Rangers oldco or Newco. The bbc and Snyde have seen photographic proof of a document..Yeh a document signed by somebody called White....The expression...not worth the paper its written on springs to mind.

With that i am away to support my team...you should try it sometime

Strangely enough the rumour is not about the club, it's about the assets of the club. Rumour has it that Sevco 5088 were in ownership of the assets before they were reformed as a club into Sevco Scotland. Rumour has it Craig Whyte is Sevco 5088. If those rumours are true, this could be nuclear, to dig up a phrase from the past.

Which Rangers takeover were the police raids investigating? They came coincidentaly close to the recent events concerning the Whyte to Green via D&P revelations. Just guessing,like.

It was the Murray to Whyte takeover,

so far

What with the Rangers appointing an independent investigation into the Green takeover, the revelations from Whyte, a more cynical man than I might think that both transfers of the clubs assets might be linked. Perhaps.

So another day and another enquiry.

All we need now is statements from the various fans' groups just to stir the pot.

Who said 'Groundhog Day'?

You did.

Yesterday.