Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are you saying I am wrong?

No I just think it strange that the self proclaimed biggest bluenose around has to ask about his club's history.

Think i'll listen to sportsound tonight if wee Jum Spence or Dick Gordons on, they'll be raging :lol:

Jum Spence is really pushing the corduroy Kid as the most discredited journalist in Scotland

Jum Spence is really pushing the corduroy Kid as the most discredited journalist in Scotland

Spiers just isn't in to football, when the talk drifts away from bigotry to the actual game he splutters and mumbles his way through it. Spence is lke a local newspaper reporter well out of his depth on national radio.

See Rangers shares were selling at 58 pence today. Down from a high of 93p as recently as January. Would imagine investors will be asking hard questions of the board. Like why? What is going on? Or what is really going on? 8)

A busy day for selling, with minimal buying. :(

Going by my - feeble - grasp of stock markets, I'd say that investors get antsy if they have reason to suspect the company they've invested in is run by shysters*, and bail because they'd rather lose some of their money than risk all of it.

Let's see - has anything happened recently to suggest that this particular company might be dodgy, in some way?

*Also worth noting that today's vote farce probably won't work wonders for investor confidence in the SPL, although I'm not sure how many teams that would affect.

Spiers just isn't in to football, when the talk drifts away from bigotry to the actual game he splutters and mumbles his way through it. Spence is lke a local newspaper reporter well out of his depth on national radio.

He was on at the weekend talking about how great a Rangers fan he was. I nearly crashed the car laughing. Why does he persist with this utter garbage. I much prefer people like Dick Gordon who has openly admited to hating Rangers.

He was on at the weekend talking about how great a Rangers fan he was. I nearly crashed the car laughing. Why does he persist with this utter garbage. I much prefer people like Dick Gordon who has openly admited to hating Rangers.

Spiers has found a niche for himself as a 'Rangers supporting' - highly critical of Rangers journo. With his knowledge of the game being so poor, he's only kept himself employed by playing the anti Rangers card at every turn.

I doubt that Spiers even likes the game.

We'll have no criticism of local newspaper reporters on here please :P

Lawwells lapdog Mark Guidi is disgusted at County and St Mirren....there's a surprise.

A SPL chairman says he had to go and pay off 6 members of staff after this. I thought the SPL was flourishing this season

Lawwells lapdog Mark Guidi is disgusted at County and St Mirren....there's a surprise.

A SPL chairman says he had to go and pay off 6 members of staff after this. I thought the SPL was flourishing this season

There's a thread in the SPL forum, consider yourself invited.