Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Without arguing yer thoughts Tedi, do you agree that when Sir Charles was asked 'was Craig Whyte involved?' by SFA and Cheeser said no he was lying to the direct question. By definition, if the £200k deposit by SEVCO 5088 ("you are SEVCO") got him him into poll position.

The administrators are in charge of who they sell the assets to, the fact that money has been paid across became irrelevant when the CVA failed (IMO) the administrators can change who they sell assets to at their own discretion even when something is out in the public domain, this could be done on the strength of nothing more than a telephone call, as long as it is not to the detriment of the creditors.

You can't read.

You said how Rangers fans had acted during this whole fiasco. You then said we had acted with arrogance, denial and been gloating. You then said that you hope we die.

By your logic Arrogance, denial and gloating are death worthy offenses then.

The rest of Scottish football (not everyone) have all shown arrogance, denial and have most certainly been gloating.

We have the right to gloat :angel

'Rangers will never die' - OOPS, liquidated

'Turkeys will never vote for Christmas - we will be in the SPL 12/13' - OOPS

'We will be in the 1st as they cvnts need us back' - OOPS

Ranjurs fans see the world differently from most - we saw it as a bunch of cheats who got their commupance DESPITE the SFA/SPL attempts to gerrymander the new entrants into Senior Fitba and up high rather than go thru the open application process which should have happened............the irony is that Ranjurs fans hate the SFA/SPL

You can't read.

You said how Rangers fans had acted during this whole fiasco. You then said we had acted with arrogance, denial and been gloating. You then said that you hope we die.

By your logic Arrogance, denial and gloating are death worthy offenses then.

The rest of Scottish football (not everyone) have all shown arrogance, denial and have most certainly been gloating.

You're wrong. Show me where I have said, as a result of these things they deserved to die. I didn't and you won't find it either, as it wasn't said. I was answering a statement on the way they've been treated by Whyte, Green and Murray.

Rangers dying was a bonus. I also stand by what I said, in that I hope The Rangers also die

I fully agree with you with what happened. Don't think Green needs to go though

Murray is the worst, he could have stopped all of this from happening. whyte is just an opportunist con man. Green is a dodgy yet sound businessman.

You are Charles Greeen and I claim my £10.00.

Yes he undoubtedly lied when he said

'It was complete rubbish,' he said. 'I met Craig Whyte for the very first time a week last Tuesday in London.'

Do the SFA have any appetite for holding him to account for this? no I don't think they do.
But I think the vehicle involved changed when the CVA collapsed and I do not think this would have been illegal, I think the administrators had the right to change this without bringing it into the public domain.

I think you might be right you know.

When is the judgement re Green's takeover expected from Ibrox?

Those shares might be worth a punt.

Don't think Sir Charles of Monaco gets oot that non-disclosure so easily. If SEVCO 5088 paid the deposit, and Sir Chuckles is on tape saying "you are SEVCO" then he was directly lying when he said no and everything is up in the air.

As Tedi says, the SFA probably won't have the appetite to revoke the Associate Membership for the big porkies, so it depends whether Sir Craig of Monaco or that company he sold part of the company yesterday to do have the baws to take it to Court to wrest recompense.

Just to be clear, Rangers are full SFA members not associate members. The club are associate members of the SFL.

not according to yer own league governing body, i suppose some we daft QoS fan knows better than they do eh?

mind if I just laugh at you?

more arrogance, more triumphalism, more gloating, hope you enjoying it.

How many more points did QoS get in 2nd Division than The Rangers in 3rd with a wage bill of £7mill? Honestly Ted, you want sally to lead you?

not according to yer own league governing body, i suppose some we daft QoS fan knows better than they do eh?

mind if I just laugh at you?

more arrogance, more triumphalism, more gloating, hope you enjoying it.

We daft queens.

World record holders for pumping The Rangers out of the challenge cup more than any other side

Just to be clear, Rangers are full SFA members not associate members. The club are associate members of the SFL.

hahahahajajajajjejejeje - - that certainly clarifies things. So - to summarise, Rangers are SFA members, the Club are associate members, Rangers International own a company who owns a Club?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

To me, Murray is the most interesting character in this whole soap opera. The world of Scottish business is not the largest circle to mix in and it seems beyond the bounds of credibility that a businessman of long standing like Murray had no idea as to the character and operating methods of Whyte. It is another poor reflection on the MSM that Murray has been given such an easy ride over the sale of the club to a conman.

Murray was told by Martin Bain at the time about Whyte. They had some thrown together committee to look at Whyte, but when they told Murray he made clear Lloyds were on his case big time. He stopped speaking to Bain after that!

Anything to get the money to Lloyds and reduce his indebtedness. We have all paid the price to save Murray's neck.

Murray is the worst, he could have stopped all of this from happening. whyte is just an opportunist con man. Green is a dodgy yet sound businessman.

To me Stockbridge is the most interesting.

He was sent North in March I think, so involvement back then with green + white..... he could have tales to tell.

No I do not, but I am a Rangers supporter, and Rangers supporters as a whole obviously get under Monkman`s skin, he is unable to separate them and wants every one of us to lose our club, therefore I have no problems being everything to him that provokes this kind of blind hatred.

I'd ask you................blind hatred or 20-20 hatred. Sally needs a £10mill budget to mount a challenge on SFL2????

Nah he canny spend a penny, we have a transfer embargo remember.

FFS Tedi you cannot be as thick as Benny the Ball who answered me that - £10 mill goes easily on Bosmans starting 1 Sept as you pay them as much as Sandaza a week with wild contracts. It ain't transfer fees - WAGES lad

FFS - the bums don't know yet why they went bust - buying was OK but can't keep paying the bills every week wages + PAYE - I'm shocked

Pieman TUPED on £20k a week - I wouldn't walk away either. Assistants? You're trying to get rid of a spare goalkeeper who is allegedly on £14k a week now your 1st team choice. Glad yer Season Tix money is being spent well.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Strange thing is, not only have they got Granny propped up in her favourite chair, and continue to serve her tea at the same time, they haven't even noticed she's beginning to stink - a bit like she used to when she was alive.

Mother Norman, not granny.

I think Green and Whyte did have an agreement pre-CVA, there is no doubt of this, however when the CVA failed I think Green saw his chance and screwed Whyte over, I think D & P were complicit in this and transferred those assets directly to Sevco Scotland therefore cutting Whyte out of the equation, once liquidation was confirmed Whyte became irrelevant.

Will the SFA care that Green was involved with Whyte pre-cva? I do not see any appetite from the SFA to pursue this, might be wrong tho.

One vital flaw there Tedi ! a CVA was never ever going to be done with the HMRC and was always doomed to be failure and the HMRC has this on their website "they do not do deals" unless you are actually a global economic corporation.

Was the CVA presented? yes or no?

There was one vehicle for the CVA another for the CVA failing.

That's not the point though is it ! it was never ever going to be accepted by the HMRC and was just a smoke screen for a while.FFS it was in the MSM it was never going to be accepted and D&P actually knew themselves it would never get accepted but still punted the idea that they were in negotiations with the HMRC :blink: .

EVERY FUCKER KNEW IT WAS NEVER GOING TO BE ACCEPTED.