Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Horlicks, the zombie banner had no connection to anything iffy, apart from from having the same template for the sniper that the army uses.

This does.

Never a sniper. Barrel of the weapon is too short and the soldier would be most likely prone. No ghillie either. Apart from that, what properly trained zombie killer would aim for the torso? I don't think the artist is researching properly.

As for the Flavius reference; this is clearly a Freudian slip drawing attention to Flavius Aetius who repelled the Hunnite invasion in 451 ad. Although on a Saturday they're usually away about 4:30.

These banner artists need to get themselves sorted,

Edited by QPSAFalkirkFirm

Who said anything about religion? This has to do with football. FFS

Erm the phrase "state of grace" might have been the giveaway.

From Free dictionary

state of grace - (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence; "the conception of grace developed alongside the conception of sin"; "it was debated whether saving grace could be obtained outside the membership of the church"; "the Virgin lived in a state of grace"

Erm the phrase "state of grace" might have been the giveaway.

From Free dictionary

"Fall from grace" was the original phrase until you brough religion into the debate.

From free dictionary.

fall from grace
To experience a major reduction in status or prestige.

"Fall from grace" was the original phrase until you brough religion into the debate.

From free dictionary.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fall+from+grace

Tsk tsk..... looks like a direct reference to thon papist minstrels from London.....

You are at it again, for the last time the SFA never used the word temporary, no 100 word irrelevant bullshit will change this.

Yes they said it was conditional (not temporary) the condition was the legal paperwork being completed for the transfer of the SPL share to dundee.

Yes they said At this point, the transfer of Scottish FA membership will be complete this clearly suggests the transfer had already begun.

It was the same membership.

If it was the same membership, why did it need to be transferred?

How can it be the same membership if it was transferred from one company to another company?

but the membership belongs to the club.... the club never died the company did..

but why would it need transferred?

I think you need to go read the SFA statement, you are wrong.

the sfa statement reads that Charlie greens sevco Scotland rangers needed a temporary licence to play in the ramsdens cup as the licence was still held by craig whytes rangers plc (IA - IL).

ergo its either a transfer between companies. or a transfer between clubs, either or its evidence that the current incarnation of rangers was not a continuation, more a parallel club that has taken the mantel is 'ra peepul'

the sfa statement reads that Charlie greens sevco Scotland rangers needed a temporary licence to play in the ramsdens cup as the licence was still held by craig whytes rangers plc (IA - IL).

ergo its either a transfer between companies. or a transfer between clubs, either or its evidence that the current incarnation of rangers was not a continuation, more a parallel club that has taken the mantel is 'ra peepul'

As Rangers SPL share was transferred to Dundee, does this mean that Dundee are now Rangers?

Except you are wrong again..hellbhoy esque

The actual SFA statement never mentions CG nor does it mention Temporary, nor CW you are making this up.

It does however say Sevco Scotland Ltd as in Ltd company

stv idiots guide

Why do you keep referring to Sevco Scotland?

Sevco Scotland Limited purchased the assets of The Rangers Football Club plc, and took over the contracts of its employees. At present, it does not hold the right to use the Scottish FA membership it purchased.

Therefore, STV are continuing to make the clear distinction between “Rangers”, the team which plays football*, and Sevco Scotland Limited, which is a company which currently does not operate a football club.

Should the Scottish FA transfer Rangers’ membership to Sevco Scotland Limited, there is no longer the necessity to make such a distinction. All future reference would be to Rangers.

*allegedly

:lol:

Whats up, canny find the words you are looking for in the ACTUAL SFA STATEMENT so you troll the internet looking for some other organisation that does?

Pathetic attempt.

from your own source

Joint statement on behalf of The Scottish FA, The Scottish Premier League, The Scottish Football League and Sevco Scotland Ltd.

We are pleased to confirm that agreement has been reached on all outstanding points relating to the transfer of the Scottish FA membership between Rangers FC (In Administration), and Sevco Scotland Ltd, who will be the new owners of The Rangers Football Club.

A conditional membership will be issued to Sevco Scotland Ltd today, allowing Sunday’s Ramsdens Cup tie against Brechin City to go ahead.

so Rangers FC (CW) has licence.

Sevco Scotland (CG) has 'conditional licence'

so there are 2 licences for two separate entities.

can you please explain to me where the f**k I am wrong when I said this before ?

As Rangers SPL share was transferred to Dundee, does this mean that Dundee are now Rangers?

so the only two clubs to have spl titles are Dundee and celtic.. :o

but the membership belongs to the club.... the club never died the company did..

but why would it need transferred?

It works like this, my father had a membership to the local angling association which has it's numbers limited. I wanted to join but did not want the hassle of waiting around, like say Spartans would have had to, so we approached the association and they allowed us to transfer his membership over to me.

I am now my own father.