Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

.........What sort of worth do these brothers have? I've never heard of them before this week, maybe it's because I'm an east coaster.

Off the radar wealth perhaps, in line with previous Investors? They own McGill's Buses which I read has the biggest fleet in Scotland. They also, as far as I can gather, have a large taxi business, and are trying to start up another, if what I read is true. I've read other speculation regarding their business practices but can't comment with any fact.

No.8 has said if they get a controlling interest in Rangers (RIP) he won't be back. Neither will Bennett if what he stated on here is true.

eh, Manchester City :wacko:

Great point.

Struggling around for decades, dropping into the 3rd tier not so long ago.

Bought up by sqillionaires, win their first trophy in almost 40 years, before following it up with a league title.

Yes, my theory about money determining success lies in tatters.

We will be back in the SPL in 2 years with a bunch of what will still be kids and that will not cut it in the SPL and we would need to build almost an entire team, you still need experience, nope I still hold that a couple of good SPL players that will be capable of holding their place in the SPL once we get back are a good addition to our team at this stage, adding an SPL goalkeeper is also a good move, this is a nucleas we can build on without being reckless, the kids will learn more from having a few of these players in the squad.

Building a team full of 1-2k players that are going to be dumped when we get back would be foolish, a good mixture with youngsters, a few 1-2k players and 1 or 2 players like temps and Wallace would be a good mix.

But if the goalie, or anyone else, proves to be in any way decent then they will be off south in a heartbeat. Probably best that you know your place. Don`t want you getting your hopes up.

Your club showed that spending way way more than it's opposition does not guarantee success and a huge margin of points.

Your club had the second largest wage budget and still struggled to get results on most occasions in a league they could have paid every players wages in the league and then some more.

Your team needed an honest mistake to beat an SFL2 over two rounds.

Good game this.

This is it though MT, he is all over the place because he is on 1 hand saying his clubs vastly superior spending power makes it impossible for Rangers to compete once they get back on the other hand he is trying to also defend his own clubs piss poor performance, this coupled with trying to pretend that somehow the SPL is still a meaningfull competition so that he does not offend the diddy supporters on the Bralt because he needs support in his anti Rangers mission.

I am not trying to pretend about anything.

Celtic at this point are financially the strongest club in Scotland by some distance.

Apart from Rangers nobody will ever challenge them for the SPL.

We have been shite this season given our wage bill.

Celtic have also been shite this season given their wage bill.

Scottish football is fucked because of the OF, only 2 clubs will ever win the SPL as it stands at the moment.

Made up pish and nearly gave me a hernia reading it :P

That's a very good point Hellbhoy, with such a high price point it makes you wonder why they want to get so close to the threshold unless they have a pact with some of the other investors. What sort of worth do these brothers have? I've never heard of them before this week, maybe it's because I'm an east coaster.

It will probably go to an aggressive takeover at some point when the share price is so low that the club will be vulnerable if it keeps falling in value.The burn it bus bros would have to wait well over a year from now to pay 60p a share.If things at Ibrox keep up then the share price will drop further and further and after a few years someone can pick up the club for less than £10 million if things get so bad that the shares are valued at 15p,but that's only if it was that bad.

It will probably go to an aggressive takeover at some point when the share price is so low that the club will be vulnerable if it keeps falling in value.The burn it bus bros would have to wait well over a year from now to pay 60p a share.If things at Ibrox keep up then the share price will drop further and further and after a few years someone can pick up the club for less than £10 million if things get so bad that the shares are valued at 15p,but that's only if it was that bad.

Hellboy knows what he's talking about and is in no way talking out a hole in his archie.

We have an excellent group of guys who need to be managed better. We could also add a few good players from SFL2/3 and we will scoosh Div 2 next season.

Ours isn;t a money problem......it;s a coaching and attitude problem.

Man you have a memory a goldfish with Alzheimer's The_ :lol: Wage budget at Ibrox £7 million and is equal to the losses posted in the interim accounts up until December 2012 :1eye aye it's not a money problem eh ? Ibrox costs so much to run in the SFL they can't even afford the squad they already have :) .

Hellboy knows what he's talking about and is in no way talking out a hole in his archie.

Benny that's what happens to companies when the share value tumbles and is low for over a year !,they get aggressively taken over.Much like your sexually fantasies I presume :P .

Exactly, Rangers will not need to spend a fortune to challenge Celtic when we get back to the SPL

This is ludicrous. Anyone who's seen Rangers play this season knows that any full-time team in Scotland has a chance of beating Rangers, and a lot of the part-time teams are in with a shout.

The current Celtic team would beat Rangers like a redheaded stepchild in ten out of ten games, and the proposed warchest wouldn't dent Celtic's utter and obvious superiority.

Hell, County would beast you easily, let alone Celtic. Dundee United walked all over you like you were nothing, and Caley shat on you at your own stadium. Queen of the South took you to extra time and beat you.

This isn't sheer triumphalism on my part - it's just a fact. Your team is shite. It's going to be shite for at least the next ten years, so you'd be better getting used to it now, to save yourself pain further down the road.

Most of us have gave our opinios on this several times.

Do we have to give daily updates now?

If they take a controling interest then my money stays in my pocket.

Simples

Daily update? Why not?

Considering you have averaged about 30 posts per day since November 2011, I would have thought you would have been able add one relevant post to your keyboard bashing activity every day.

And as for your money staying in your pocket that is an insignificant irrelevance I am afraid.

It always amazes me how Rangers supporters want others to run the club, then they either kiss their feet or call them a bunch of crooks in suits. Often start with the kiss and finish with the other. Remember Craig Whyte?

What will it take for the supporters to get together and take control of their club? How many crooks or gangsters have to rip off their club (and them) before they say enough? And of course the 50,000 who turned up every week at Ibrox just played totally into Green's hands as he tried to convince investors to put money in his back pocket (indirectly).

Just as an aside. If a company is based in Paisley/Greenock and involved in the taxi and security businesses, then my assumption is they are crooks and gangsters.To be sure add a chain of tanning salons and saunas and then you know for sure.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Why can't the aggression come from the fans? Their support is essential for any takeover to be successful.

They need to push down the share price so they can pick them up for a couple of pence each. It just needs a plan.

It s the cheapest and easiest way for the supporters to take control and push out the dodgy guys. A once in a lifetime opportunity guys. :thumsup2

Off the radar wealth perhaps, in line with previous Investors? They own McGill's Buses which I read has the biggest fleet in Scotland. They also, as far as I can gather, have a large taxi business, and are trying to start up another, if what I read is true. I've read other speculation regarding their business practices but can't comment with any fact.

No.8 has said if they get a controlling interest in Rangers (RIP) he won't be back. Neither will Bennett if what he stated on here is true.

"Off the radar" again. It doesn't mean the same as "a large amount of".