Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When wundelaff said this: "I have saw Bendarrochs" ..........I thought maybe I could have an in into the wrongness of language that was yer weekend of spelling and syntax I missed :-(

PS White Killie Rose (and disregard this wee speak please everyone else). I guess I'm one year younger as got the Higher Band 1 one year after you and beat you as the examining board said Buckhind High School had the highest mark ever,ever, ever. But I hated English as a subject so never bothered to read the plays, books or that kinda middle class shite - just read the crib notes to get an idea of what it was all aboots , then Chuckie bullshined.

Funniest bit was that the 'top class' students got invited to do CSYS English and they didn't invite me. Talk aboots red faces when I had highest in Scotland that year

When wundelaff said this: "I have saw Bendarrochs" ..........I thought maybe I could have an in into the wrongness of language that was yer weekend of spelling and syntax I missed :-(

PS White Killie Rose (and disregard this wee speak please everyone else). I guess I'm one year younger as got the Higher Band 1 one year after you and beat you as the examining board said Buckhind High School had the highest mark ever,ever, ever. But I hated English as a subject so never bothered to read the plays, books or that kinda middle class shite - just read the crib notes to get an idea of what it was all aboots , then Chuckie bullshined.

Funniest bit was that the 'top class' students got invited to do CSYS English and they didn't invite me. Talk aboots red faces when I had highest in Scotland that year

Aye, you never see a working class person reading a book - perish the thought!

A lot of talk the glib liar Dave King riding to the rescue as an emergency credit line.

DCK cannot be a director of any company that uses the RFC brand for a period of 5 years from when the old club entered liquidation;

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/45/section/216

216 Restriction on re-use of company names.

(1)This section applies to a person where a company (“the liquidating company”) has gone into insolvent liquidation on or after the appointed day and he was a director or shadow director of the company at any time in the period of 12 months ending with the day before it went into liquidation.

(2)For the purposes of this section, a name is a prohibited name in relation to such a person if—

(a)it is a name by which the liquidating company was known at any time in that period of 12 months, or

(b)it is a name which is so similar to a name falling within paragraph (a) as to suggest an association with that company.

(3)Except with leave of the court or in such circumstances as may be prescribed, a person to whom this section applies shall not at any time in the period of 5 years beginning with the day on which the liquidating company went into liquidation—

(a)be a director of any other company that is known by a prohibited name, or

(b)in any way, whether directly or indirectly, be concerned or take part in the promotion, formation or management of any such company, or

©in any way, whether directly or indirectly, be concerned or take part in the carrying on of a business carried on (otherwise than by a company) under a prohibited name.

A lot of talk the glib liar Dave King riding to the rescue as an emergency credit line.

DCK cannot be a director of any company that uses the RFC brand for a period of 5 years from when the old club entered liquidation;

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/45/section/216

216 Restriction on re-use of company names.

(1)This section applies to a person where a company (“the liquidating company”) has gone into insolvent liquidation on or after the appointed day and he was a director or shadow director of the company at any time in the period of 12 months ending with the day before it went into liquidation.

(2)For the purposes of this section, a name is a prohibited name in relation to such a person if—

(a)it is a name by which the liquidating company was known at any time in that period of 12 months, or

(b)it is a name which is so similar to a name falling within paragraph (a) as to suggest an association with that company.

(3)Except with leave of the court or in such circumstances as may be prescribed, a person to whom this section applies shall not at any time in the period of 5 years beginning with the day on which the liquidating company went into liquidation—

(a)be a director of any other company that is known by a prohibited name, or

(b)in any way, whether directly or indirectly, be concerned or take part in the promotion, formation or management of any such company, or

©in any way, whether directly or indirectly, be concerned or take part in the carrying on of a business carried on (otherwise than by a company) under a prohibited name.

Anyone can buy shares, anyone can proxy them. Don't think he can get the blue blazer and tie tho.

Zombieville is worse than silly - can he and the Erskhole Bros not have a straight-up fight over who has stolen more. Square goes.

The get Sir Whyte trumphing it with his wildcard.

The quintessential scumwads and embarrassment of Scotland

Anyone can buy shares, anyone can proxy them. Don't think he can get the blue blazer and tie tho.

Zombieville is worse than silly - can he and the Erskhole Bros not have a straight-up fight over who has stolen more. Square goes.

The get Sir Whyte trumphing it with his wildcard.

The quintessential scumwads and embarrassment of Scotland

More like vultures fighting over the carcass.

Not posted on here for a while, but just wanted to wish our resident deflectors ( :P ) well in their ops.

TBRALT needs a strong Tedi and Bennett.

Agree. All the best guys. We need you back here just as soon as you can manage. The old place won't be the same without you.

We will probably end up like Rangers Media and start fighting amongst ourselves. :wacko:

Any chance of borrowing your crib notes on how to post on P&B?

Don't post too much on this thread but enjoy the banter between you lot. Quite how Tedi and Bendarroch find the energy to keep the firefighting and their humour (in most cases) going i have no idea but you do guys and I doff my hat to the pair of you.

Get well soon guys.

:o How do ya get banned from this site??

Lose the plot completely because your team lost and start calling people horrible names with copious amounts of swearing and then get reported ! quite simple really :lol: .

:o How do ya get banned from this site??

Tell the moderator of one of the forums he is a pompous idiot. Repeatedly. Which he is by the way. :)

Got me banned 3 times. Hence my current name. Which is to do with being banned from P&B and no other reason.

I thought being banned 3 times was pretty special. In fact legendary. :thumsup2

(Is this me trying for a 4th?)

Tell the moderator of one of the forums he is a pompous idiot. Repeatedly. Which he is by the way. :)

Got me banned 3 times. Hence my current name. Which is to do with being banned from P&B and no other reason.

I thought being banned 3 times was pretty special. In fact legendary. :thumsup2

Think you'll be safe enough on this thread mate. Not so sure about some other threads though, as I had a wee look to see why CR was chopped.

Didn't seem to be too different from some of his previous form on here.

Tell the moderator of one of the forums he is a pompous idiot. Repeatedly. Which he is by the way.  :)

I thought being banned 3 times was pretty special. In fact legendary.  :thumsup2

Think you'll be safe enough on this thread mate. Not so sure about some other threads though, as I had a wee look to see why CR was chopped.

Didn't seem to be too different from some of his previous form on here.

He accused another poster of sending him a sectarian PM & wouldn't let it lie......his meltdown was hilarious :lol:

He accused another poster of sending him a sectarian PM & wouldn't let it lie......his meltdown was hilarious :lol:

I enjoyed being a spectator.

It's been a while since I've seen someone on the Internet make that much of a tit of themselves.

I enjoyed being a spectator.

It's been a while since I've seen someone on the Internet make that much of a tit of themselves.

Link please.....