Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers finance chief Brian Stockbridge: I've got the title deeds to Ibrox 28 Apr 2013 10:23

IN an exclusive interview Gers director Stockbridge produces the documents that he claims prove ex-owner Craig Whyte has no claim on the Ibrox club.

stockbridge-1858020.jpgBrian Stockbridge shows our man the deeds
McHARG PHOTO / FOR SUNDAY MAIL

RANGERS finance chief Brian Stockbridge opened the Ibrox safe last night to show the title deeds he claims prove Craig Whyte is on a loser.

Stockbridge has accused the former owner of holding Rangers to ransom and says he is “deluded” if he thinks he can win back control of Ibrox and Murray Park.

In a MailSport exclusive, Stockbridge insisted every penny from the club’s recent £22million share flotation went into Rangers’ coffers and the club is still sitting with “double digit” millions in its bank account.

The 39-year-old confirmed former chief executive Charles Green, who resigned last week, is in line for a pay-off, believed to be a substantial six-figure sum, with disgraced fellow director Imran Ahmad also set to trouser a severance package.

But Stockbridge is adamant he won’t follow them out the door and is not toxic in the eyes of supporters, who are anticipating another summer of off-field turmoil.

He also defended the club’s decision to appoint Deloitte to undertake an in-depth inquiry into the relationship between Green and Whyte when the auditors worked so closely with the former chief executive in the past.

Stockbridge revealed he expects the result of their probe within a week and added: “Deloitte are a professional, independent organisation with different teams. It’s not a light-touch investigation.”

The Ibrox finance chief also insisted Whyte had no claim on any of the Rangers assets and stated that he didn’t have any shred of a legal case.

Stockbridge said: “I have the title deeds for Ibrox, Murray Park and the Albion car park. There is speculation Craig Whyte owns them, or Charles, or that the club doesn’t. It is very easily dispelled.

“Most of the rumours circulating are malicious and designed to destabilise. Fans need clarity and to know there is nothing untoward in the company – and there isn’t.”

Edited by As We Rise Again

Rangers finance chief Brian Stockbridge: I've got the title deeds to Ibrox 28 Apr 2013 10:23

IN an exclusive interview Gers director Stockbridge produces the documents that he claims prove ex-owner Craig Whyte has no claim on the Ibrox club.

RANGERS finance chief Brian Stockbridge opened the Ibrox safe last night to show the title deeds he claims prove Craig Whyte is on a loser.

Stockbridge has accused the former owner of holding Rangers to ransom and says he is “deluded” if he thinks he can win back control of Ibrox and Murray Park.

In a MailSport exclusive, Stockbridge insisted every penny from the club’s recent £22million share flotation went into Rangers’ coffers and the club is still sitting with “double digit” millions in its bank account.

The 39-year-old confirmed former chief executive Charles Green, who resigned last week, is in line for a pay-off, believed to be a substantial six-figure sum, with disgraced fellow director Imran Ahmad also set to trouser a severance package.

But Stockbridge is adamant he won’t follow them out the door and is not toxic in the eyes of supporters, who are anticipating another summer of off-field turmoil.

He also defended the club’s decision to appoint Deloitte to undertake an in-depth inquiry into the relationship between Green and Whyte when the auditors worked so closely with the former chief executive in the past.

Stockbridge revealed he expects the result of their probe within a week and added: “Deloitte are a professional, independent organisation with different teams. It’s not a light-touch investigation.”

The Ibrox finance chief also insisted Whyte had no claim on any of the Rangers assets and stated that he didn’t have any shred of a legal case.

Stockbridge said: “I have the title deeds for Ibrox, Murray Park and the Albion car park. There is speculation Craig Whyte owns them, or Charles, or that the club doesn’t. It is very easily dispelled.

“Most of the rumours circulating are malicious and designed to destabilise. Fans need clarity and to know there is nothing untoward in the company – and there isn’t.”

Daily record. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It doesn't stop you from believing it when it's something negative about Rangers though eh?

Wrong actually, i stopped reading that rag about 12-13 years ago, the only time i see it now is when some moron posts a link on here.

This is the reason why it's unwise to spend all night on the bevvy while posting ^^^

Talk about missing the point and posting a lot of irrelevant pish which has nothing to do with what i actually posted.

Ah well. Better the snide remarks that making a positive comment on what you would like to see happen to your club?

If you disagree with what I said, then say why, but just don't bleat away about people on the bevvy or missing your point.

You must have at least another 27 posts to go today to meet your daily target. Hopefully one of them will have something original to say. :lol: Or will it just be another 27 snide remarks? :thumbsdown

Edited by thelegendthatis

<p><p>

How this site uses cookies

Stockbridge has accused the former owner of holding Rangers to ransom and says he is deluded if he thinks he can win back control of Ibrox and Murray Park.

In a MailSport exclusive, Stockbridge insisted every penny from the clubs recent £22million share flotation went into Rangers coffers and the club is still sitting with double digit millions in its bank account.

But Stockbridge is adamant he wont follow them out the door and is not toxic in the eyes of supporters, who are anticipating another summer of off-field turmoil.

He also defended the clubs decision to appoint Deloitte to undertake an in-depth inquiry into the relationship between Green and Whyte when the auditors worked so closely with the former chief executive in the past.

Stockbridge revealed he expects the result of their probe within a week and added: Deloitte are a professional, independent organisation with different teams. Its not a light-touch investigation.

The Ibrox finance chief also insisted Whyte had no claim on any of the Rangers assets and stated that he didnt have any shred of a legal case.

Stockbridge said: I have the title deeds for Ibrox, Murray Park and the Albion car park. There is speculation Craig Whyte owns them, or Charles, or that the club doesnt. It is very easily dispelled.

Most of the rumours circulating are malicious and designed to destabilise. Fans need clarity and to know there is nothing untoward in the company and there isnt.

I'm assuming that the paragraph detailing, or indicating at least, what the deeds say is missing from this report?

Just a guess maybe they say.

Title deed for Ibrox Stadium.

Title Deed for Murray Park.

Title Deed for Albion Car Park.

Along those lines.

Maybe he designed them in Adobe 10 mins before the journalist turned up, lets face it, P & B could see photgraphs of the actual deeds and would still prefer to believe someone like the failed social worker or the dodgy lawyer, it is the P & B way.

Excuse me for questioning the lack of content when reporting the details of what could be quite a pivotal document.

I'm surely not the only one asking, "what do they say?".

You need to take your angry head off sometimes.

It doesn't stop you from believing it when it's something negative about Rangers though eh?

Thats the P&B way.

Negative story about Rangers - It must be true

Positive story about Rangers - Daily Rangers blah blah blah ...

The deeds being in the safe is certainly not negative, maybe bomber knew this all along too.

anyway this will no doubt delight you;

Rumor alert

Former Rangers Director Dave King has made a move to buy Rangers.

I wouldn't say I'm "delighted", but I definitely approve.