Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It will probably go to an aggressive takeover at some point when the share price is so low that the club will be vulnerable if it keeps falling in value.The burn it bus bros would have to wait well over a year from now to pay 60p a share.If things at Ibrox keep up then the share price will drop further and further and after a few years someone can pick up the club for less than £10 million if things get so bad that the shares are valued at 15p,but that's only if it was that bad.

You need to read about this again. The offerer cannot pay less than the price that they have paid in the preceeding 12 months.

Bus and taxi companies are useful but limited 'vehicles' when it comes to laundering the proceeds of crime/drug money, but a football club would be the perfect vehicle. As well as cleaning up dirty cash by inventing false attendance figures and turnover, it opens up revenue from betting scams, player transfer rackets and tax evasion. An ambitious syndicate would no doubt view newco T'Rangers as a juicy proposition.

A true statement I would say.

Bus and taxi companies are useful but limited 'vehicles' when it comes to laundering the proceeds of crime/drug money, but a football club would be the perfect vehicle. As well as cleaning up dirty cash by inventing false attendance figures and turnover, it opens up revenue from betting scams, player transfer rackets and tax evasion. An ambitious syndicate would no doubt view newco T'Rangers as a juicy proposition.

A true statement I would say.

Very true. Some SFL clubs already have been used for this. Surprised we haven't had any Mr Big drug dealers buying into Rangers, or scrappies eyeing up the metal in the stands. .

Unless they are already on the case. :o

Murray Park becomes Gerbil Park?

Forgotten which log in you're using ?

It's bendarroch that has the op on Tuesday.......

Must be that Orange 2-for-1 Tuesdays I see advertised............

I'm not having an op as yet - I'm finding out which op I'll get this coming Tuesday.

And good luck to Tedi, too, as I've been cheered by the good wishes from all sides.

I may not be surprised, but I'm genuinely grateful for it.

Cheers to one and all.

Dont post here much as the pantomime is becoming increasingly irrelevant.

However best of luck to both sevconians Tedi and Bendarroch in their upcoming procedures. Hope you both make a strong recovery lads.

Rangers finance chief Brian Stockbridge: I've got the title deeds to Ibrox 28 Apr 2013 10:23

IN an exclusive interview Gers director Stockbridge produces the documents that he claims prove ex-owner Craig Whyte has no claim on the Ibrox club.

stockbridge-1858020.jpgBrian Stockbridge shows our man the deeds
McHARG PHOTO / FOR SUNDAY MAIL

RANGERS finance chief Brian Stockbridge opened the Ibrox safe last night to show the title deeds he claims prove Craig Whyte is on a loser.

Stockbridge has accused the former owner of holding Rangers to ransom and says he is “deluded” if he thinks he can win back control of Ibrox and Murray Park.

In a MailSport exclusive, Stockbridge insisted every penny from the club’s recent £22million share flotation went into Rangers’ coffers and the club is still sitting with “double digit” millions in its bank account.

The 39-year-old confirmed former chief executive Charles Green, who resigned last week, is in line for a pay-off, believed to be a substantial six-figure sum, with disgraced fellow director Imran Ahmad also set to trouser a severance package.

But Stockbridge is adamant he won’t follow them out the door and is not toxic in the eyes of supporters, who are anticipating another summer of off-field turmoil.

He also defended the club’s decision to appoint Deloitte to undertake an in-depth inquiry into the relationship between Green and Whyte when the auditors worked so closely with the former chief executive in the past.

Stockbridge revealed he expects the result of their probe within a week and added: “Deloitte are a professional, independent organisation with different teams. It’s not a light-touch investigation.”

The Ibrox finance chief also insisted Whyte had no claim on any of the Rangers assets and stated that he didn’t have any shred of a legal case.

Stockbridge said: “I have the title deeds for Ibrox, Murray Park and the Albion car park. There is speculation Craig Whyte owns them, or Charles, or that the club doesn’t. It is very easily dispelled.

“Most of the rumours circulating are malicious and designed to destabilise. Fans need clarity and to know there is nothing untoward in the company – and there isn’t.”

So the Daily Sevco tells us they've seen the deeds, but won't tell or show us what it says?

Eh? Manipulating the market? Think not.

Think so! This prevents the company from paying different people different amounts based on the importance of the shares they hold (i.e. giving someone a higher price because they have 8% :whistle than others that have 0.0001%. If you want to be educated in the matter and have a spare few days, go and have a read of the

takeover code. http://www.thetakeoverpanel.org.uk/the-code/download-code

I've been busy with real life personal troubles - so not really up-to-speed so:

Are they deid yet? Zombies can die a 2nd time by a good headshot according to the High Court rules by George A Romero !!!!!

Only thing I picked-up from previous pages was that Benndarroch and Tedi have health woes, so I wish to add my best wishes from the BRALT.

Back intae ripping the pish - have they installed revolving door or tunstyles yet for the Iborke Boardroom?

Had my blood pressure taken last week HT, need to go in for a minor Hernia op, the reading was so low she asked if I was asleep :P

Low blood pressure is as dangerous as high pressure. So I was told once when I had mine taken and it was "low". I felt quite pleased only to be informed low blood pressure wasn't great either. High blood pressure can be lowered, but low blood pressure can't be raised, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, let's carry on with the sniping and point scoring, that's enough to raise anybody's blood pressure!

Edited by Jacksgranda

Low blood pressure is as dangerous as high pressure. So I was told once when I had mine taken and it was "low". I felt quite pleased only to be informed low blood pressure wasn't great either. High blood pressure can be lowered, but low blood pressure can't be raised, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, let's carry on with the sniping and point scoring, that's enough to raise anybody's blood pressure!

Your blood pressure should be sky high having to watch the crap Aberdeen serve up each week. :)

So the Daily Sevco tells us they've seen the deeds, but won't tell or show us what it says?

The name on the title deed doesn't indicate whether that person, or persons, got there by fair means or foul. There are so many stories flying around that it's impossible to know the truth. A proper nest of vipers. Whyte has definitely spooked them and maybe he has a case.

I remember reading an article years ago about blood pressure and it said that a lot of people seemed able to live more or less normal lives even with there BP being fifty or sixty percent above normal. It went on to say that if your blood pressure was up to about 8% (i can't quite remember the precise figure) below the norm you might well be OK. At 9% under, you were dead. Don't panic about those figures although they were of that order. That extra 1% is apparently a killer.

When I tried to Google for a suitable "Big House H*n" gif to insert, it somehow came up with this image:

Lor%20(adjusted%201).jpg

Is Google getting intuiative now and knows it's fat Sal's next signing target on the Bangkok party with Green and Whyte?

I remember reading an article years ago about blood pressure and it said that a lot of people seemed able to live more or less normal lives even with there BP being fifty or sixty percent above normal. It went on to say that if your blood pressure was up to about 8% (i can't quite remember the precise figure) below the norm you might well be OK. At 9% under, you were dead. Don't panic about those figures although they were of that order. That extra 1% is apparently a killer.

Medico el deadie thread for this pish instead of on BRALT

Unless your suggesting the former Rangers expired cos of this condition instead of institutional thieving?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

When I tried to Google for a suitable "Big House H*n" gif to insert, it somehow came up with this image:

Lor%20(adjusted%201).jpg

Is Google getting intuiative now and knows it's fat Sal's next signing target on the Bangkok party with Green and Whyte?

Also on the front page of that search.....

DSC_0510.JPG

Now, what was Tedi saying, again? If it dies like a duck.......

Excuse me for questioning the lack of content when reporting the details of what could be quite a pivotal document.

I'm surely not the only one asking, "what do they say?".

You need to take your angry head off sometimes.

They'll maybe do that whenever he's in for his hernia op...

I have saw benderrochs and wished him well. Tedis I somehow must have missed, so I wish him well too. Just wish it was a problem with his fingers........

:lol: Naughty, naughty!