Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hi Kincardine.

I wasn't tarring you with any brush you weren't liberally applying to yourself when you said:

"Why aren't you Ps&Ds fulminating at The SPL?"

The fact is that many Ps &Ds, in fact most, have been hugely critical of the SPL.

Monkey, forgive me if I am a wee bit grumpy tonight. I took my son to the last rugby tournament of the season today and my bald patch is thoroughly sunburnt and gouping.

I am not criticising The SPL per se. That's too easy a target and too much of a cheap shot.

My post was in response to RodentGhuy's idea that 'we got away with a technicality'.

I wanted to raise the stakes a little and ask why the hell The SPL started the process knowing that they were wrong and also engaging a law firm who admitted he knew they were wrong.

What I said was simple:

"If what you're saying is right then The SPL commissioned an enquiry about breach of registration under SPL rules while knowing that it had no competence to rule a player was improperly registered after he stopped playing."

This is not me having a pop at The SPL. This is me trying to unpack the consequences of HhamsterBhoy's post which seems to have become the new orthodoxy on the BRALT.

This is a very good question Kincardine, and the only logical answer I can think of is that nobody realised that Rangers could squirm out of the player eligibility question on a techicality

Hold the fucking bus. The SPL spent £250,000 on a commission and employed the best lawyers and appointed a well-respected law-lord.

Squirming out? Give your fucking brain a rest.

Monkey, forgive me if I am a wee bit grumpy tonight. I took my son to the last rugby tournament of the season today and my bald patch is thoroughly sunburnt and gouping.

I am not criticising The SPL per se. That's too easy a target and too much of a cheap shot.

My post was in response to RodentGhuy's idea that 'we got away with a technicality'.

I wanted to raise the stakes a little and ask why the hell The SPL started the process knowing that they were wrong and also engaging a law firm who admitted he knew they were wrong.

What I said was simple:

"If what you're saying is right then The SPL commissioned an enquiry about breach of registration under SPL rules while knowing that it had no competence to rule a player was improperly registered after he stopped playing."

This is not me having a pop at The SPL. This is me trying to unpack the consequences of HhamsterBhoy's post which seems to have become the new orthodoxy on the BRALT.

Have you taught yer son the sectarian hatred songs you regaled the BRALT you said you loved?

Can you ask me that in English, please?

Yes - on page whatever you said you really enjoyed singing da Billy Boys and other sectarian based songs which encourage hatred, You defended your Queen given right to sing these. I simply was enquiring whether you had taught this right to sing offensive crapola to your son.

Your thinly veiled jovial mask dropped when I read of your BIG love of the banned songs and being a bigot.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

I think you will find the word existing was used in the original agreement.

The SPL can go fook themselves, thanks all the same. ;)

ETA to add the word used actually was Outstanding, sorry for the error.

- Sevco Scotland Ltd has agreed to accept all conditions relating to RFC (IA)'s charges of bringing the game into disrepute, namely the 12-month transfer embargo, beginning at 0.01a.m on 1st September 2012, and payment of all outstanding fines and costs.

- Sevco Scotland Ltd has agreed to settle all outstanding football debts to other members of the Scottish FA plus clubs under the jurisdiction of other Football Associations.

As this fine was not outstanding at the time of the agreement and the commision came retrospectively then the SPL are kinda fooked, basically your club will have a bill of £25k for costs as they are a member and LNS did not award costs.

Hi Tedi, Hope your in good health now.

Can see where you coming from but from those key points, the devil will be as always in the details we are not privy to, you missed out :

Key points:

- The Scottish FA has received all necessary information and documentation from Sevco Scotland Ltd, including details of the company structure, shareholders, financial projections and business plan.

- Sevco Scotland Ltd has agreed to accept all conditions relating to RFC (IA)'s charges of bringing the game into disrepute, namely the 12-month transfer embargo, beginning at 0.01a.m on 1st September 2012, and payment of all outstanding fines and costs.

- Sevco Scotland Ltd has agreed to settle all outstanding football debts to other members of the Scottish FA plus clubs under the jurisdiction of other Football Associations.

- The Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League have reached agreement on the purchase of a package of broadcasting rights which will allow the former to include The Rangers FC matches in contracts with broadcast partners.

- The Scottish Premier League has reserved its position in relation to the on-going investigation into EBTs.

Can see where you coming from but from those key points, the devil will be as always in the details we are not privy to, you missed out :

Key points:

- The Scottish FA has received all necessary information and documentation from Sevco Scotland Ltd, including details of the company structure, shareholders, financial projections and business plan.

- The Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League have reached agreement on the purchase of a package of broadcasting rights which will allow the former to include The Rangers FC matches in contracts with broadcast partners.

- The Scottish Premier League has reserved its position in relation to the on-going investigation into EBTs.

Isn't the most pertinant point that Sir Charles of Green lied directly to the SFA to obtain a licence to play? They directly asked Sir Charles if Craig Whyte was in any way involved in the acquistion to which he said "no". Sevco 5088 paid the exclusivity fee which got the ball rolling and Sir Charles is on tape saying "you are Sevco".

Will anything be done about this? No. How can Rangers fans have confidence that anything will be done regarding the sale to alleged gangsters?!

Isn't the most pertinant point that Sir Charles of Green lied directly to the SFA to obtain a licence to play? They directly asked Sir Charles if Craig Whyte was in any way involved in the acquistion to which he said "no". Sevco 5088 paid the exclusivity fee which got the ball rolling and Sir Charles is on tape saying "you are Sevco".

Will anything be done about this? No. How can Rangers fans have confidence that anything will be done regarding the sale to alleged gangsters?!

The Rangers will wriggle out of it, abetted by their blazered cronies in the SFA.(who they think are against them FFS!)

But a clarification statement authorities regarding the licence would be welcome by most fair minded folk.

(clarification? who am I kidding? The whole saga is perpetuated by the waters being as muddied as possible)

Both versions of Rangers have done a lot of wriggling in the last 18 months or so. In fact if energetic wriggling has aerobic benefits, I am surprised at the number of obese orcs still scuttling about.

Rangers directors aim to plug the leak by forcing out Murray
murray-m_1727234a.jpg
Leak claims ... chairman Malcolm Murray is set to be kicked out
By KENNY McALPINE
Published: 8 hrs ago
BOMBSHELL documents show how outraged Rangers directors accused chairman Malcolm Murray of spilling sensitive information on the club.

The Scottish Sun has seen a copy of explosive minutes from the board showdown at Murray Park where Gers power-brokers voted to sideline him.

They reveal how Murray, 58, was confronted with claims he leaked secrets to ex-director Paul Murray, as well as updates on an internal probe into Ibrox affairs. The papers also say hotel staff and guests overheard private club business when he used his speakerphone to listen to voicemails.

And they suggest board members learned of alleged leaks to newsmen thanks to a tip-off from fans — and the SFA.

Last night a source said: “The majority of the board want him gone. He is clinging on but it is only a matter of time.”

Ibrox chiefs told non-executive director Murray he was facing the axe during the crunch talks at the club’s training base last Monday.

The minutes said: “Given the concerns about confidentiality, credibility and professional conduct and the impact on regulators, a motion was proposed to remove Malcolm from the position of chairman and as director of the company following the completion of the investigation.

“It was decided that Malcolm should not attend to any duties in the meantime and would not be involved in the direction or detail of the investigation.

“The resolution was passed by a majority of shareholders.”

Board members are seething over claims sensitive details were given to former director Paul Murray, 48, who twice failed to snap up the Third Division champs with his Blue Knights consortium.

Gers director Ian Hart, 68, reported receiving info from supporters about secrets being spilled.

And it was claimed Murray leaked a story to the Press because he wasn’t allowed on the podium for the club’s title celebrations with the players and boss Ally McCoist.

Murray also had to deny he was plotting to get rid of £200,000-a-year finance director Brian Stockbridge, 39.

And bosses claim hotel staff heard chat about another colleague’s salary while Murray listened to voicemails on his mobile loudspeaker in front of strangers at breakfast.

rangers_1727238a.jpg
Boardroom wrangles ... Ibrox

The minutes seen by The Scottish Sun said: “The SFA mentioned to the acting chief executive (Craig Mather) that the Rangers board situation needed addressing as the SFA understood information was leaking from the chairman.

“Staff reported Malcolm had been revealing details of the investigation following some drinks at the player of the year awards.

“Ian Hart reported he had received communications from fans alleging Malcolm had breached confidentiality by speaking to Paul Murray and also revealing detail about the investigation.

“The acting chief executive reported that the staff at the hotel where he and Malcolm had stayed knew intimate details about the acting chief executive’s remuneration discussions because Malcolm had discussed it.

“In addition, staff had heard Malcolm listening to voicemails on speakerphone while at the public breakfast table.”

Murray has now been told to take a back seat from his duties until the probe into the club is complete.

Departed chief executive Charles Green, 59, brought Murray to the Govan outfit last June when he completed his £5.5million takeover.

Murray, of Ayrshire, who has a fund management background, has little to do with the day-to-day running of the club. But there have been reports of a rift between him and Green — and this was confirmed at the angry summit.

It was revealed Green had given him one month’s notice in February — but this was withdrawn when Murray agreed to QUIT.

Last week’s meeting was attended by Hart, who chaired it, club legend Walter Smith, 65, Stockbridge and Mather, 42.

Murray, Green and non-executive director Bryan Smart, 61, took part via video-link or telephone. Green was involved because he’s still a director until the end of this month. But Phil Cartmell, 62 — also a non-executive director — did not attend.

Last night an insider said: “The majority of the board want Murray out. Some of them — including Walter — feel a bit sorry for him.

imran_1727237a.jpg
Gone ... Craig Whyte and Imran Ahmad

“It’s pretty much agreed by everyone that he is not suited to be Rangers chairman any more. It is a pity as he IS a real Rangers supporter — but there is no turning the tide for him now.”

If Murray walks he will be the THIRD high-level board member to leave in the past few weeks.

Green quit after we exposed links with shamed ex-owner Craig Whyte. And he felt the heat for calling sidekick Imran Ahmad his ‘Paki friend’.

Commercial chief Ahmad, 43, left a couple of weeks later.

Last night a Rangers spokesman said: “The chairman continues to serve the club as chairman. We will not comment on speculation.”

Murray did not respond to requests for comment.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4925249/Rangers-to-plug-the-leak-by-forcing-out-chairman.html#ixzz2TADtEarJ

I see the powerplay continues in an attempt to gain control of Rangers.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4925249/Rangers-to-plug-the-leak-by-forcing-out-chairman.html

"Last night an insider said: “The majority of the board want Murray out. Some of them — including Walter — feel a bit sorry for him."

So no blood on Walter's hands then :lol:

"Murray, of Ayrshire, who has a fund management background, has little to do with the day-to-day running of the club."

A fund management background, therefore knows nothing about running a business? What do you expect from a chairman? Mans the phones, makes the tea, licks the stamps?

Usual typical Sevco attempt at a smear campaign, while undermining Murray's worth in the eyes of Sun reading Sevconians. Just what would be expected.

What do you think is the makeup of the power grabbing fifth column? Presumably their strings are being pulled by the Paisley "bags of tenners behind the settee" mob.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Good to see the SFA hard at work as usual. I'm glad top of their priorities in Scottish Football is taking sides in TRIFC boardroom shenanigans.

How the hell Campbell O is still in position is a mystery beyond even Jessica Fletcher.

Key points:

Isn't the most pertinant point that Sir Charles of Green lied directly to the SFA to obtain a licence to play?  They directly asked Sir Charles if Craig Whyte was in any way involved in the acquistion to which he said "no".  Sevco 5088 paid the exclusivity fee which got the ball rolling and Sir Charles is on tape saying "you are Sevco".

Will anything be done about this?  No.  How can Rangers fans have confidence that anything will be done regarding the sale to alleged gangsters?!

That does not matter, fraudulently obtained licences are fine. If not I am sure it will have been fixed so that it cannot be retrospectively annulled.

Sent from my iPhone 5 Black Diamond using Pie and Bovril mobile app

This powerplay will be orchestrated by Stockbridge and the rest of the Ticketus/Octopus cuckoo's in the Ibrox nest.

Remember, their stated aim when the deal they struck with Whyte for future STs fell apart, was to "....regain that money for their investors.....WHATEVER IT TAKES"

If "whatever it takes" is conning and fleecing the masses....well, thats just business.

Cant have truth and transparency getting in the way of making money now, can we?

Rangers directors aim to plug the leak by forcing out Murray

BOMBSHELL documents show how outraged Rangers directors accused chairman Malcolm Murray of spilling sensitive information on the club.

The Scottish Sun has seen a copy of explosive minutes from the board showdown at Murray Park where Gers power-brokers voted to sideline him.

They reveal how Murray, 58, was confronted with claims he leaked secrets to ex-director Paul Murray, as well as updates on an internal probe into Ibrox affairs. The papers also say hotel staff and guests overheard private club business when he .....

The minutes seen by The Scottish Sun said: “The SFA mentioned to the acting chief executive (Craig Mather) that the Rangers board situation needed addressing as the SFA understood information was leaking from the chairman.

“Staff reported Malcolm had been revealing details of the investigation following some drinks at the player of the year awards.

They're not plugging the leak very well! :lol::lol::lol:

Will the Sun go on the "ibrox banned list" now. :1eye

This powerplay will be orchestrated by Stockbridge and the rest of the Ticketus/Octopus cuckoo's in the Ibrox nest.

Remember, their stated aim when the deal they struck with Whyte for future STs fell apart, was to "....regain that money for their investors.....WHATEVER IT TAKES"

If "whatever it takes" is conning and fleecing the masses....well, thats just business.

Cant have truth and transparency getting in the way of making money now, can we?

Someone has to pay, it might as well be the Orcs seeing as they do not seem to mind. They are even going out of their way to spend extra in order to see these deals, made by Whyte to buy their club, are honoured. A fine bunch of human beings.

Sent from my iPhone 5 Black Diamond using Pie and Bovril mobile app

They're not plugging the leak very well! :lol::lol::lol:

Will the Sun go on the "ibrox banned list" now. :1eye

The Sun don't do ironing! :lol::lol::lol:

Walter and Fat Sally talking to their pals obviously doesn't count as leaking.

x-Rangers owner Craig Whyte appeals Ticketus £17.7m court case

By Mike Farrell

13 May 2013 10:53 BST

186149-craig-whyte-former-rangers-owner-Craig Whyte: The former Rangers owner is appealing the Ticketus decision.SNS Group

Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte has lodged an appeal against a £17.7m case won by Ticketus.

The London ticketing firm raised the legal action against Mr Whyte earlier this year over the deal he struck for Ibrox season ticket sales.

In a judgment delivered at the Chancery Division of the High Court in London in April, it was found that the businessman had failed to disclose the ban to the firm.

He bought Sir David Murray’s 85% stake in Rangers for £1 in May 2011, while he effectively funded his takeover through the Ticketus deal, which was used to clear the club’s £18m Lloyds Banking Group debt.

Ticketus, an investee company of Octopus Investments, was awarded damages of £17.7m and expenses of £680,000 in the case after Master Marsh ruled in its favour.

On Monday, a Judiciary spokeswoman confirmed Mr Whyte had lodged an application seeking permission to appeal Master Marsh's ruling in the case.

The papers outlining the grounds of appeal will be considered by a single judge at the High Court at a later date, while judge Master Marsh noted in his decision that there was "no real prospect of success" should Mr Whyte’s case go to full trial, while he deemed his evidence as "wholly unconvincing."

Mr Whyte, who is launching legal action claiming he is the rightful owner of Rangers assets as former chief executive Charles Green and commercial director Imran Ahmad acted as a "front" for him, claimed he faced a "substantial injustice" by not being allowed to cross-examine Ticketus witnesses.

After the decision, Ticketus stated it would not have entered into the agreement with Mr Whyte had it been aware of his previous business history. He had been disqualified from holding a directorship for seven years in 2000 after being accused of having misapplied assets of two firms and settled a £150,000 claim with liquidators of one of his firms, Vital UK Limited, after being accused of "misfeasance, breach of duty and negligence".

In response to a questionnaire from Ticketus, Mr Whyte was asked on February 28, 2011: "(a) Have you ever been disqualified as a director? (b) Has a company you were involved with been investigated or inspected by the LSC, FSA or other financial regulatory body?"

Later that day Mr Whyte responded to the email, with the questionnaire response attached, which he said he had not signed as he was "not near a scanner right now".

In his response, Mr Whyte stated "no" to the previous disqualification question and "no" to whether he had been involved in a company "accused of any fraud, deception, misfeasance, breach of trust or other misconduct or impropriety".

http://www.scribd.com/doc/136013092/Ticketus-v-Whyte-Judgment-HC12F03282

I see the powerplay continues in an attempt to gain control of Rangers.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4925249/Rangers-to-plug-the-leak-by-forcing-out-chairman.html

"Last night an insider said: “The majority of the board want Murray out. Some of them — including Walter — feel a bit sorry for him."

So no blood on Walter's hands then :lol:

"Murray, of Ayrshire, who has a fund management background, has little to do with the day-to-day running of the club."

A fund management background, therefore knows nothing about running a business? What do you expect from a chairman? Mans the phones, makes the tea, licks the stamps?

Usual typical Sevco attempt at a smear campaign, while undermining Murray's worth in the eyes of Sun reading Sevconians. Just what would be expected.

What do you think is the makeup of the power grabbing fifth column? Presumably their strings are being pulled by the Paisley "bags of tenners behind the settee" mob.

Mediahouse at work. Murray is accused of leaking info buy someone leaking info to the sun.

Yay us.