Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just finished a Chicken Tikka kebab and sipping down a few Cidres.

on a week night ?! FFS No8 ! You'll end up in hospital next to Bendarroch with a diet like that !

PS - Hope Bendarroch & Tedi are on the mend.....even if they are a pair of Rangers supporting twats! ;):P

PLANET FOOTBALL
Rangers
The affairs of Worthington Group appear ever more entangled with Craig Whyte and his twice bankrupt partner Aidan Earley. The story so
far…
Worthington has almost £3m from a group pension fund locked up in the Rangers collapse as a result of a loan that was made before any security as provided by the then Whyte-controlled club. Whyte and Earley’s brother had major share stakes in Worthington ahead of the loan. The pension fund is now fighting with the taxman and Rangers’ liquidators for the return of its money in a civil ction against Whyte’s former lawyers, Collyer Bristow. Worthington has provided £250,000 to help finance to a new Whyte venture, Law Financial, which claims it owns a stake in the new Rangers and threatens litigation.
Now read on… Last November, Worthington used £600,000 through a share and convertible loan stock issue. In January, a debenture was issued to secure the £475,000 loan stock. That charge was issued to a new company, Renatus Capital. The only listed director and shareholder of Renatus is Sherri Ellison. She was formerly a director or company secretary of a series of Whyte or Earley companies.
The holders of the loan stock could on conversion become the largest Worthington Shareholder; they also have a first charge on the Worthington assets. Presumably that £475,000 provided to Worthington by Renatus or associates helped fund the £250.000 Worthington has invested in Law Financial.

How are you doing, 8? I haven't chatted to you for ages. Is it ok for blokes from Paisley to drink Cidres? Next thing we'll know is that you're calling it, "jus de pommes" ;)

How are you doing, 8? I haven't chatted to you for ages. Is it ok for blokes from Paisley to drink Cidres? Next thing we'll know is that you're calling it, "jus de pommes" ;)

Well i cant drink Magners now and Morrisons don't do Dry Blackthorn so Cidres it is. ;)

I am doing well mate. Just having the night off to watch Chelsea (hopefully) win The Europa League.

Hope to see you up for a game of two next season.

on a week night ?! FFS No8 ! You'll end up in hospital next to Bendarroch with a diet like that !

PS - Hope Bendarroch & Tedi are on the mend.....even if they are a pair of Rangers supporting twats! ;):P

I did eat the salad as well :angel

tell the truth No8.....its Frosty Jacks you're drinking isn't it ?! ;)

Swamptalk....

Originally Posted by worried Prod

If this letter is real, could it have repercussions re Green not advising AIM before the flotation?

Whyte is trying to destroy us again.

Originally Posted by normal ***

Murray Park is situated in 38 acres of prime real estate land in theNorth of Glasgow. RFC proposes to move the training ground to anarea with less value and developing Murray Park. It would benecessary for the new training ground to be developed prior toMurray Park being developed. RFC expect to make a net gain of £25million from this redevelopment

From Project "Charlotte" ,i loathe Whyte,utterly .

Originally Posted by deeplying timposter bear

Ask yourself this..

How is it we Rangers fans struggle to get any info on what's going on inside the club?

Meanwhile...timmy is able to lay his hands on just about any piece of business correspondence that exists

Either they are far more dedicated and obsessed than we give them credit for (possible, but by the law of averages, you'd think we might be able to get hold of at least one fax/email/letter in all this time )

Or;

The majority of this stuff they produce has been faked

Originally Posted by *** that doesn't realise what The Heros assets are

CW seems to want money, not a court case.

That's exactly it.

Whyte wants money to go away - it's that simple.

He knows he's been raped. Conned rotten. His only way of retrieving something from the situation is to damage Green's character along with him, in the hope he receives any sort of payment to shut up.

The Rangers board has been asked to call an extraordinary general meeting with the aim of pushing through significant change. Resolutions proposed include removal from the board of the club's chairman Malcolm Murray and the non-executive director Philip Cartmell. It is proposed that the pair be replaced in the Ibrox boardroom by current shareholders James Easdale and Chris Morgan. The proposal has been made in the name of Blue Pitch Holdings, who own just over 6% of the club's shares.

Edited by flyingrodent

God knows what's going on there. 6% shareholders can't force anything through although of course, if they're just the figurehead for other groups of shareholders, things could get very interesting*, very quickly.

*In the sense of the maybe-Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times".

Edited by flyingrodent

God knows what's going on there.  6% shareholders can't force anything through although of course, if they're just the figurehead for other groups of shareholders, things could get very interesting*, very quickly.

*In the sense of the maybe-Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times".

Is Charles Green's majority shareholding not only 8%?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Is Charles Green's majority shareholding not only 8%?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Fairly sure leadership of companies comes down to a vote, and the number of votes you get is dependent on your percentage of the shares.

Mind you, what I know about finance and shareholding would fit on the back of a stamp.