Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If we stop supporting the team then cut backs will be made, people will lose jobs and we will struggle to ever get back to where we belong, no wonder our enemies congratulate and encourage this strategy it would indeed be the end of the club.

I will renew and continue to hope the club survives.

Can't really see the strategy of this.

Sorting out the shennanigans of the rogues and chancers running Rangers involves throwing money at them via season tickets?

Well, that'll show them, eh? I imagine they're shitting themselves.

£599 and it gets me into all the cup games and friendlies, I paid £999 the season before for fewer games, the reduction was 40% which was the biggest reduction of an adult ST, the vast majority were as you say reduced by around 30%.

This 50% figure is just another figure put out by bloggers, copied by Rangers junkies like Hellbhoy and Wunf and lapped up as truth by rest of the obsessed minions.

This is what they do not get, Football is a business, every football fan pays money to watch their team play, somewhere along the line someone gets that money, according to the P & B philosophy the Rangers fans are different, when we hand our hard earned then we are being milked, not paying to watch football.

Truth is the vast majority of Rangers fans are paying less this year than they have for a long time, they are also paying less than the tiny minority of people on this board who are actually football fans and attend games, but whats the point of facts getting in the way of a good story eh.

Hiya Tedi :) I'm a Rangers junkie now :lol:

Seriously dude I would not throw money at any business no matter how I love their product if I felt I was not going to receive what I paid for because the business may default on my advanced cash injection by getting liquidated which means pay at the gate would be the preferred option at this time and would generate more for the club should you attend all the games as ST's are cheaper overall.

Your argument is what the shysters are hoping for which in fact makes you a cash clown.