Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

£599 and it gets me into all the cup games and friendlies, I paid £999 the season before for fewer games, the reduction was 40% which was the biggest reduction of an adult ST, the vast majority were as you say reduced by around 30%.

This 50% figure is just another figure put out by bloggers, copied by Rangers junkies like Hellbhoy and Wunf and lapped up as truth by rest of the obsessed minions.

This is what they do not get, Football is a business, every football fan pays money to watch their team play, somewhere along the line someone gets that money, according to the P & B philosophy the Rangers fans are different, when we hand our hard earned then we are being milked, not paying to watch football.

Truth is the vast majority of Rangers fans are paying less this year than they have for a long time, they are also paying less than the tiny minority of people on this board who are actually football fans and attend games, but whats the point of facts getting in the way of a good story eh.

Hiya Tedi :) I'm a Rangers junkie now :lol:

Seriously dude I would not throw money at any business no matter how I love their product if I felt I was not going to receive what I paid for because the business may default on my advanced cash injection by getting liquidated which means pay at the gate would be the preferred option at this time and would generate more for the club should you attend all the games as ST's are cheaper overall.

Your argument is what the shysters are hoping for which in fact makes you a cash clown.

Well, either those are the real emails, or somebody has a hell of a lot of time on their hands.

There is an internet paper trail of sorts meaning everything ever sent over the internet can be found if you are clever enough to find it.

There is an internet paper trail of sorts meaning everything ever sent over the internet can be found if you are clever enough to find it.

Hellboy the expert computer hacker, is there no end to his many skills?

Edited by bennett

AWRA was a clown. There was a great deal about him that deserved to be laughed at. It's kind of fitting that he got banned for his ludicrous fondness for Chelsea.

The half-wit never noticed the irony of posting in favour of a club bankrolled by a Russian oligarch, above a signature bemoaning the evils of modern football.

The forums are better without him.

Banned for liking Chelsea?

Aye that makes sense.