Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Me and my big, optimistic, mouth....

"....knew this thread would mature given time."

Wtf was I thinking?

Carry on children....keep the noise down.

To be fair you have to be careful what you say. I came in late last night and posted a reply to the St Johnstone supporters question...re read it and decided it was best deleted and simply PMed the guy instead. Surely you know this more than the next man.

It will all become very clear over the next few weeks. I am sure you wont be disappointed ;)

It means you're God's chosen people, thus, The People.

post one of those "You Seem Upset" Gifs.

:lol:

Yer a pish-talking fruitcake. I know that's been largely true for some time now, but, of late, there has been a notable rise in the loony content of your wibblings.

Turning a blind eye to bigotry is the Rangers way, why people should still be surprised by this is beyond me.

Its not so much the turning of a blind eye thats the biggest problem within the new clubs support . The biggest problem is the defending of such bigotry as per bennett and his ilk that causes so much disgust.

Turning a blind eye to bigotry is the Rangers way, why people should still be surprised by this is beyond me.

Banning 800 supporters is turning a blind eye?

:lol:

Yer a pish-talking fruitcake. I know that's been largely true for some time now, but, of late, there has been a notable rise in the loony content of your wibblings.

Your wet lipped anger is almost worrying.

To be fair you have to be careful what you say. I came in late last night and posted a reply to the St Johnstone supporters question...re read it and decided it was best deleted and simply PMed the guy instead. Surely you know this more than the next man.

It will all become very clear over the next few weeks. I am sure you wont be disappointed  ;)

Well, sort of. The sentiments were beginning to show a consensus, of sorts, based on a very real appreciation (I thought) of the extent of the dilemma facing your fans.

Next thing you know, we're back on the "Bigot? I'm naw a bigot, YOU'RE a bigot! - Whit even dae ye 'hink bigot even means? Ya bigot"

Quickly followed by wiki-lessons in The Crusades and every other religiously inspired bullshit from then until now.

You guys can argue this pish for the next thousand millennia for all I care (and you probably fucking will!) but for now there's a much more real threat on the near horizon.

Banning 800 supporters is turning a blind eye?

A drop in the ocean and utterly insignificant when placed next to the rest of the nonsense the club and holding company have supported and turned a blind eye to.

Moving on from the in depth discussion about the term ' we r ra peepal' and back to boardroom in fighting.

We have the Murray (Chairman) camp who are having to defend their position. Let's call them the Blue corner.

The attack seems to comprise a group made up of Green, other dodgy factions shrouded in smokescreens and less than complete transparency. Supported actively I would guess by the bus boy mob. Let's call them the Green corner.

There was the disclosure (or was it a smear?) about Whyte being in cahoots with Green, including money being lobbed at Ahmad's granny. So the board as was requested an independent enquiry to flush out the facts and report back to them. Especially the possible secret role Whyte has played in the Green acquisition and administration of Rangers.

It is expected this report will land with the board soon, perhaps this week.

Is the vote to dispose of Murray an attempt to create a board which will kick the report into some long grass, and never make its finding public? And definitely make sure they don't act on them. :(

I think if I were Green and wanted to keep a lid on my dodgy dealings, and improve my asset stripping opportunities that is what I would do. :thumsup2

Charlotte Fakovers now tweeting that The Hero is taking legal action against her to stop her leaks.

Interesting and fairly rubbishes Tom English's theory as outlined above.

Unless "The Hero" (lol) IS Charlotte Fakeovers of course. :D... English's article espouses caution in swallowing internet 'knowledge' lest you choke on it.

Multi source for facts.

Any selective source for fiction.

It could be argued that Burma is spamming the board.

Just saying....

It could further be argued that bennett (banned poster) is a bit obsessed with other posters and uses this board as a substitute for life.

Just saying.