Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This Charlotte tweeter offered his/her services to Pinsent Masons and is shocked that they never responded :lol:

It's Whyte stamping his feet in a tantrum, yet the G&G's seem to be lapping it all up ;)

So no link between Green and Whyte.

D&P cleared of all wrong doing.

Rangers signing the best the SPL has to offer.

Not been a great couple of days for the Ps&Ds

I have said it before but it is worth saying again. Never in the history of the Internet have so many got so much wrong about so little

The Big Thread Must Stay Open. :thumsup2

Yes, I think we can all agree that there was nothing suspicious at all about Duff & Duffer's relationship with Craig Whyte, and that Charles Green has been unfairly maligned.

Personally, I'd like to see you sign half the players in the SPL on million-pound-each contracts. And I advise you to buy your season tickets immediately, rather than waiting to see whether your new owners are crooks like your old ones.

I think it's been a good week all round, and long may it continue.

Geez Rodent it's not like you to appear so bitter and upset.

Next time don't believe what the legal beagle says and think for yourself.... (same with Irish Phils blogs too)

Geez Rodent it's not like you to appear so bitter and upset.

Next time don't believe what the legal beagle says and think for yourself.... (same with Irish Phils blogs too)

Oh God yes, I'm just raging.

And I love the bit about "thinking for yourself", coming off the back of your club's "nothing dodgy about our owners, oh no" verdict. It's so cute!

Because I'm not.

I can and do get a bit annoyed from time to time - discovering that nescafe's 'unsweetened' cappuccino sachets still contain around 5g of sugar is an example. I was getting frustrated trying to find the faulty component in my new (and otherwise excellent) diabetic control regime until I came across that information.

But, diddy club fans speaking out of turn about the Rangers? Sorry - you'll have to find another target for the idea that we might care what you think about anything to do with our team.

I think you'll find itis 'The Rangers'. I suppose the phrasing of the word 'International' is optional. They're a new club after all

Swamp in uproar over platini article in the Mail ....

broxloyal

The Chosen Few

Platini -Glasgow Rangers,and many others, they are in big bankrupt and will disappear

It seemed the best place to start. The charge is that in trying to apply fairness to footballs finances by linking permitted spending to the balance sheet, UEFA have lost sight of the need for competition.

Platini does not even bother denying this.

Financial fair play is to protect the club, it is to protect the club from the bankrupt, he says, from the problems that they will see in the future. Its not a matter to be more competitive. Financial fair play is to put regulation. If you want to buy a Ferrari, if you have the money, you buy a Ferrari; if you dont have the money, you cant buy the Ferrari. In football if you do not have the money, you can buy the Ferrari, the player and you pay him and everything, and you win cheating.

'That is not correct. My job is to regulate this situation. Its not to have a better competition, its to protect the club.

'Glasgow Rangers, Portsmouth and many others, they are in big bankrupt and they will disappear.

'That was my point. But this is also very interesting and it could be a reflection for me next time. To put more competition.'

Delicious reading...

Oh God yes, I'm just raging.

And I love the bit about "thinking for yourself", coming off the back of your club's "nothing dodgy about our owners, oh no" verdict. It's so cute!

You're doing a grand job of being fine and dandy, no one could point at any of your posts and say "my he's a tad miffed at this".

Personally i'm open to anything which can prove that the investigation got it wrong...

You're doing a grand job of being fine and dandy, no one could point at any of your posts and say "my he's a tad miffed at this".

Personally i'm open to anything which can prove that the investigation got it wrong...

"Thinking for yourself" again, Bennett.

I've got no interest in proving the investigation wrong. If anything, I want your fans to 100% believe that your current owners aren't crooks, much like they did with the last two owners they thought weren't crooks.

Exactly thinking for myself, taking the information available and weighing it up, not relying on some two bit blogger to tell me what to think.

You should try it...

From a punter posting on Paul McConville's blog. Accurate and amusing version of the reality. :lol:

"I will sum up what has transpired.

Minty Moonbeams was allowed to spend the banks dosh.
He spent far too much in the pursuit of silverware.
He loved the limelight and became reckless in a financial sense.
He took cash from Dave King and NEIC(sic) and wasted it.
His empire came tumbling down.
He wasn’t conned by Craig Whyte.
He was a shitebag who couldn’t face the music.
Enter Craigy Whyte who ain’t got wealth of the radar.
He was an asset stripper who thought he would make millions
Toxic club was a financial basket case needing £10 mill a month
CL cash was needed but Sally ballsed that up
SFA try to cheat and scam. No different from the spivs
They get papped into bottom rung of Scottish football
Craig and his cohorts decide to strip the place and bugger off
SFA tell us Craig is bad but around the dinner table, it’s all good
Enter Chuckles with his big hands to help strip the place.
Craigy and Chuckles conspire to get Ibrox for peanuts
Alls going well until they get greedy. (Always the case)
Appease the troops, sell S/Ts and pocket the dosh.
Get found out, accept the inevitable and pocket more dosh
Real rangers men appalled and force a coup.
The spivs are hunted and chased for ever.

(Still to be played out as we speak)

Minty and The Cardie come to the rescue to save THEIR club
The Cardie helps Sally coz he’s useless.
It will be a long road for a dead entity but it’s Minty Moonbeams
He saved them from the baddies (he caused it all but sssshhhhhhh)
The hordes will empty their pockets for the tribute act.
The SFA will cling to their positions and salaries.
Peter Lawwell was the main culprit in all of this
The lodges and orange Hals will toast the comeback
The SFA will all pat themselves on the back and get a salary increase
The crowds will have dwindled because of the corrupt establishment
You cannot defeat them because they are the people."

Don't blame McConville :wacko: This was penned by some other guy.

Edited by thelegendthatis