Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All i've said is that these people are working on behalf of the sevco board, so can't be considered as independent

Ok so are you trying to imply that Rangers told the law firm, the forensic investigators and the QC what to put in their report?

Again if theres anything which states these companies and the QC are not legit then i'll listen, it would be foolish not to.

Ok so are you trying to imply that Rangers told the law firm, the forensic investigators and the QC what to put in their report?

Again if theres anything which states these companies and the QC are not legit then i'll listen, it would be foolish not to.

There opinion on the matter is of little importance. What matters is what BDO think.

Edited by Fotbawmad

I'm not trying to imply anything, all i've said is that they cannot be considered independent.

I'm not trying to imply anything, all i've said is that they cannot be considered independent.

Those two firms and the QC took part in a sham?

A quick google tells me that Deloitte is a large and highly respected company, yet you imply they took part in a sham investigation?

Those two firms and the QC took part in a sham?

A quick google tells me that Deloitte is a large and highly respected company, yet you imply they took part in a sham investigation?

Once again, all i've said is they cannot be considered independent as they are working for the sevco board.

Did all the parties involved co operate with the investigation Benny?? I presume in such a costly investigation (6 figures rumoured) all the people involved were interviewed?? Did Whyte co operate? Did Green? Imran Ahmad? Aiden Earley??? I fooking doubt it. :lol:

Apparently none of them did, so what evidence were they actually able to look at. The report should be qualified with the disclaimer ''Based on the evidence supplied by our clients....'' :rolleyes:

Pinsent Masons and Deloitte weren't independent in the slightest.

But they never claimed to be, in fact the only group PM & D have any duty of care and wider responsibility towards is the Sevco BoD.

I'm sure we all recall how Harper MacLeod were "Celtic's lawyers", even though they were representing the SPL.

I actually think Rangers' lawyers were probably the soul of neutrality, even as they investigated those who were paying them.

But let's pause here to appreciate the crashing double standards and anticipate the utterly retarded but-it's-different justifications.

Something tells me it's going to be hilarious to see the arguments.

Edit - Especially since many of the people who once pushed the "Celtic's lawyers" line are still posting here.

Edited by flyingrodent

Pinsent Masons have played a blinder by the looks of it.

According to the man with the wee white bricks, a cool million for 3 and half weeks of not talking to anyone concerned and producing the square root of hee haw.

Just another vulture on the corpse.

Pinsent Masons and Deloitte weren't independent in the slightest.

OK I haven't posted on here or viewed the thread for about three days so feel really out of touch. So does the firm investigating us have the name of 'Masons'? This is good. I am sure they are on the level.

Mind you the fat SPL legal advising ***** who cannae drive showed all the good lawyer qualities: He hadn't a fucking Scooby what he's on about but picked up a fee commensurate with his girth.

Edited by The_Kincardine

OK I haven't posted on here or viewed the thread for about three days so feel really out of touch. So does the firm investigating us have the of 'Masons'? This is good. I am sure they are on the level.

Mind you the fat SPL legal advising ***** who cannae drive showed all the good lawyer qualities: He hadn't a fucking Scooby what he's on about but picked up a fee commensurate with his girth.

No, but they worked for the sevco board, so they are not independent

not a bad day.

Whyte shown up to be a liar - shocker

Nicky Law signs for his big team

P & Bers seething over the injustice of it all.

1) Given your 7 and half thousand posts in less than a year would you not class yourself as one of these P&B'ers you speak ill of? :1eye

2) Seething? I think most Diddies are delighted by the imminent return to the Land of Sevconia of Chuckles and his little friend. Bring on the Cowboys and the £10million Warchest. :)

Edited by AberdeenBud

1) Given your 7 and half thousand posts in less than a year would you not class yourself as one of these P&B'ers you speak ill of? :1eye

2) Seething? I think most Diddies are delighted by the imminent return to the Land of Sevconia of Chuckles and his little friend. Bring on the Cowboys and the £10million Warchest. :)

Bud, you're right to have a pop at us for our past excesses.

I'd be pretty certain, though, that most of us are PAYG Loyal and want a balanced budget.

He's still standing;

Rangers chairman Malcolm Murray granted Ibrox board reprieve_60193973_chris1.jpgBy Chris McLaughlinSenior Football Reporter, BBC Scotland

Rangers chairman Malcolm Murray has retained his position at the club for the moment after a board meeting at Ibrox on Friday.

A number of directors at the club are keen for Murray to step down.

However, the board will hold another meeting next week as Murray could not attend Friday's meeting in person.

The pension fund manager has been chairman since June but has been caught up in the middle of a bitter boardroom battle.

A number of Ibrox sources have indicated to BBC Scotland that former manager Walter Smith could also consider his position as a director.

A bitter battle for control of Rangers has developed in recent weeks, with shareholder Blue Pitch Holdings, which owns just over 6% of the club, proposing that Murray and non-executive director Philip Cartmell be replaced by current shareholders James Easdale and Chris Morgan.

Former Rangers director Dave King has also been keeping a close eye on the situation and may be offered a controlling share in the club.

Murray's position at the Third Division champions has been under scrutiny for some weeks and he lost a vote of confidence earlier this month , although he has remained in the post.

Easdale and his brother, Sandy, have made it clear recently that they areinterested in increasing their stake in the club .

They told the BBC they had a "delicate agreement" to buy up shares as and when they became available.

It had earlier emerged that the club's former chief executive, Charles Green, had agreed to sell his shareholding to the Easdales.

Morgan was one of Green's original investors and, in the list of his particulars, which would be registered should he become a club director, are companies such as RCJ Developers, Rhein Parkland, Neos Interactive, Albert Albela Corporation and Asia Investment Corporation.