Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, just as soon as the millions of pounds worth of debt are reinstated. Not the tax debt, although that could happen if the insistence that it is the same old mob continues. The tax man cometh soon anyway. If you want to be the same club, face up to your responsibilities. And it will be goodbye. Again.

That's drivel. Plenty of clubs/companies have shed debt e.g. via administration (some of them more than once). They don't stop being the same club because they've shed debt.

I agree, K. I'm a big James Galway fan.

Sir James is a top bloke and top musician whether he's playing folk music or serious concert stuff.

I wee tear-jerker for a Saturday night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9LIaldKzw8

No doubt WRK will call him, " some flute-playing halfwit"

Sir James is a top bloke and top musician whether he's playing folk music or serious concert stuff.

I wee tear-jerker for a Saturday night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9LIaldKzw8

No doubt WRK will call him, " some flute-playing halfwit"

'S what I'm talkin' bout. :wub:

I'm no fan of flutes, but I was once in a pub up the Gallowgate where some bunch of total fannies were playing rebel songs.

I have no time for that shit myself and I'd rather not have to put up with it, but on this occasion we were accompanied by my brother's brother-in-law, who's one of those f**k-awful EDL types from down south. Never shuts up about the Pakistanis and the Muslims and Abu Hamza, not because he has a clue what's going on in the UK, but because he's a bigot and an idiot.

So this dipshit English nationalist has to stand in a bar full of dipshit Irish nationalists, listening to their songs about how the English are b*****ds. He had to leave his pint and go and stand outside, talking to the kind of person who stands outside Celtic bars on matchday.

Well, I laughed.

Myself, I can't stand nationalists or nationalism, but I do greatly enjoy what happens when opposing nationalisms clash, like Nigel Farage meeting the SNP folk on the Royal Mile.

The lesson they should learn is that nationalism is utter pish, and nationalists are all bawbags. Sadly, the lesson they do learn is that foreigners are horrible.

At least it gives us a good laugh, though.

Only 4 points in December and McGeady missing is why they wanted the game postponed.

Rangers on their knees and facing a horrendous fixture backlog is why they didn't want the latter game postponed.

Getting PoDs widow to unfurl the flag was just too far...Even for that despicable shameless organisation.

Nothing should really surprise us at how low they could sink to gain an advantage but even for them this was lower than i thought possible

Love this old urban myth

Amazing how Rangers fans forget Smith didn't want the game to go ahead and the likes of Barry Ferguson and McCulloch knew Phil personally.

They use his death as a petty point scoring exercise, celebrate child abuse and yet when someone did the mock of the John Greig statue "walking away" this is somehow deemed as mocking the dead

And as for the comment about "how low they could sink to gain an advantage"

Remind us, have you paid back they creditors yet? Or is this a other whitewash.

Wasn't your fault in Barcelona, wasn't your fault in Manchester and was t your fault for the embarrassing events of last year.

Always someone else to blame eh?

I'm very relaxed - just relating a story I thought was funny, about a family member of mine.

Cannae disagree. I especially liked you saying, "Myself, I can't stand nationalists or nationalism". We're on the same page.

For now the thread has been taken over by those who enjoy a wee bit of flute music. This relaxes us and stops stupid arguments about whose fixtures should have been moved or not to accommodate whatever team was playing in some final in whatever year. Thus, until there is something serious to debate, enjoy the flute:

Cannae disagree. I especially liked you saying, "Myself, I can't stand nationalists or nationalism". We're on the same page.

For now the thread has been taken over by those who enjoy a wee bit of flute music. This relaxes us and stops stupid arguments about whose fixtures should have been moved or not to accommodate whatever team was playing in some final in whatever year. Thus, until there is something serious to debate, enjoy the flute:

Good stuff, but I have to say I really do hate flutes. It's got nothing to do with football or sectarianism, I just think it's a horrible, twittery, flappy, annoying instrument.

Guitars are cool; Cellos are cool; bass guitars are cool; a double bass is the coolest of all. I love the low notes. Treble as lead is always and has always been shite. Sorry if I'm breaking up the flute-love.

Good stuff, but I have to say I really do hate flutes. It's got nothing to do with football or sectarianism, I just think it's a horrible, twittery, flappy, annoying instrument.

Guitars are cool; Cellos are cool; bass guitars are cool; a double bass is the coolest of all. I love the low notes. Treble as lead is always and has always been shite. Sorry if I'm breaking up the flute-love.

I love the cello. My 12 year old is learning to play cello. Most of his peers got violin lessons but I refused because weans learning the fiddle are so screechy as to give me a migraine.The cello, though, is much lower and calmer.

The downside is that a practise violin can be picked up for about £100 whereas a decent cello costs the thick end of £800.

My wee yin, though, has played the flute since she was 4. Seeing as this is currently a flute thread, enjoy some Debussy, with harp:

I love the cello. My 12 year old is learning to play cello. Most of his peers got violin lessons but I refused because weans learning the fiddle are so screechy as to give me a migraine.The cello, though, is much lower and calmer.

The downside is that a practise violin can be picked up for about £100 whereas a decent cello costs the thick end of £800.

My wee yin, though, has played the flute since she was 4. Seeing as this is currently a flute thread, enjoy some Debussy, with harp:

If you like cello, then this is Purple Haze for the cello...

Edited by flyingrodent

Although if it's relaxation music you're looking for, this is the finest piece of music ever written by a human being.

Great piece. Do you know that Mozart was steeped in Freemasonry? Saw a James Galway concert in Belfast years ago. All he played was classical stuff I'd never heard of and to be honest I was bored. We were waiting on Annie's Song. Right at the end he played a duet of Danny Boy along with a classical pianist. It was fantastic.

My favourite piece of music of any kind is Va Pensiero from Nabucco by Verdi, more commonly known as The Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves.

Great piece. Do you know that Mozart was steeped in Freemasonry? Saw a James Galway concert in Belfast years ago. All he played was classical stuff I'd never heard of and to be honest I was bored. We were waiting on Annie's Song. Right at the end he played a duet of Danny Boy along with a classical pianist. It was fantastic.

My favourite piece of music of any kind is Va Pensiero from Nabucco by Verdi, more commonly known as The Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves.

Utterly fantastic piece.