Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:D

It still amazes me the amounts that taxi firms make. We have been in recession for about half a decade and a taxi would be a luxury I would've thought.

It still amazes me the amounts that taxi firms make. We have been in recession for about half a decade and a taxi would be a luxury I would've thought.

I run people to sign on FFS!!

My favourite is the wee Monkey who has a 5 year banning order and has to sign at the police station every time celtic play....costs him a tenner everytime. Better in my pocket than his :lol:

Aberdeen Taxi's must be some of the most extortionate in the UK, they seem to be about double the price of Paisley/ Central Belt cabs.

They're up on soundcloud now....but the next ones look even better

Charlotte Fakeovers @CharlotteFakes

3m

The next upload will be another Duff and Phelps 90 minute feature from 6 June 2012. Character assassinations galore and STDs. #KyleBartley

Aberdeen Taxi's must be some of the most extortionate in the UK, they seem to be about double the price of Paisley/ Central Belt cabs.

Understandably enough - it's a fair wee jaunt from Aberdeen to Paisley/Central Belt

You.

Sorry - I believe Bennett the ball has been reduced to a sniping wayne on this website. I can't think of anything he's said in his hunners of posts in the last 6 months that ever contributed - they are all expessing his insecurity and wish to be loved by AWRA. Continuing to abuse other FMs is just ridic.

Tedi, No8. and other Sevcos show the way with some dignity and points. Real supporters.

tape 8, 6:18

cw on ebts.but hmrc said to me, we will never settle this. if you win the case in the first tier tribunal, we will appeal, appeal and appeal again, they were never they just thought it was out and out fraud.

I'm not looking to open the debate about what exactly WATP means again.

It's clear though that it's a sentiment which can be lent a Unionist angle. If we all agree that Rangers should be distancing themselves from that entire association, then the use of such phrasing by senior figures, doesn't help.

That's all.

There is nothing Unionist about it and to regard it as possibly having a Unionist angle maybe be true but is also irrelevant. WATP was certainly a chant at Ibrox which predated the round of 'troubles' starting around 1968

Using your logic then we'd have to excise Psalm 95 from the Old Testament since it panders to Ulster Unionists.

There is nothing Unionist about it and to regard it as possibly having a Unionist angle maybe be true but is also irrelevant. WATP was certainly a chant at Ibrox which predated the round of 'troubles' starting around 1968

Using your logic then we'd have to excise Psalm 95 from the Old Testament since it panders to Ulster Unionists.

I'm quite partial to the Psalms - now I know why.

And Aberdeen fans

The day gets better.....

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes

Agreed addition to the RFC players bonus pot 2010-11, never sent to the SPL according to the final sentence. http://www.scribd.com/doc/146532260/Hidden-Bonus-Payments-Season-2010-11

And....

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes

Media House and Hay McKerron - your days are over. I think I'll start with you Jack. Time to take your own medicine. #FreeTheMSM