Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You would need to murder an entire maternity ward of babies and nursing mothers in order to be reprimanded by your own professional association - and even then there would be "extenuating circumstances". Old pals acts don't come into it.

I'm glad to hear they don't. :D

Your view is to be expected. But that's how things stand. We'll see if anyone else finds D&P guilty of any wrongdoing....

Edited by Bearwithme

"Some of these guys are good at saying what the fans want to hear. McCoist's a master at that. Crap manager, but good at the media."

"He's been saved by this process. Disorganised guy. Desk in a total mess with papers from six months ago. He wouldn't have been there if it weren't for the admin process." Craigy Whyte.

Ooft :lol: . Where's the dignity?

I'm not having a dig or going for petty point scoring here, No.8, but if these guys are as bad as you say, how in the name of all that's holy have they got this close to rangers? More to the point, is there no willingness in Law Enforcement to take them down?

I mean, from your perspective as a supporter, surely your organisations could get their heads out of their usual nonsense and organise against these guys? From the club's perspective, what will the association mean in terms of Company Value (share price), PR, increased scrutiny by media and even Police?

For once, while agreeing it's a fuckin catastrophe for your team, I take no pleasure in the news, as it's a catastrophe for the entire game if, when financial and legal probity are the buzzwords for Football globally, the Scottish game stands by and allows people like this to be involved.

Every man and their dog know that most taxi firms are owned by Gangsters or at least wannabe gangsters. Money for nothing and lets be brutally honest it is very easy not to be entirely honest when declaring your earnings. Much of the money they are taking in is tax free....Yeh i know there is a tremendous opening for somebody to crack jokes about The Rangers.

They can get near the club as they have the money. They will may appear legitimate businessmen now they have made their fortune but they will never be able to leave the gangster lifestyle behind. If they get soft then somebody will just move in and take their business. I am not sure people appreciate the kind of money these chancers make...Stevie Malcolm just built the most expensive new build house in Scotland at £9 million. Not bad for a fat twat from Feegie

I could go into much much more detail if you are that interested but tbh i don't feel that comfortable doing it so publicly.

As far the support. When the news first broke i went on to Follow Follow where their 'spin doctors' had already started their work. Some telling of how wonderful the brothers are and how they are big time 'Bears'...Others warning people that they should be careful what they say but the funniest of the lot were the idiots saying that on the bright side we might get some positive press now because if they dont Sandy will just send the lads round to the reporters door.

I can understand all too well the desperation to get behind the scenes sorted and get some stability there. You would think after Green and Whyte we would be happy to get anybody in but , imho, we have sunk to an all time low with this appointment. I just cannot believe it has been allowed to happen but we are where we are. I said in the heat of the moment i wouldn't go back if the brothers were awarded a place on the board. TBH i will renew as i am a Rangers supporter...Then...Now and hopefully Forever but i will certainly not be hiding my feelings regarding these characters

I'm glad to hear they don't. :D

Your view is to be expected. But that's how things stand. We'll see if anyone else finds D&P guilty of any wrongdoing....

I wasn't having a dig at Rangers and the alleged masonic conspiracies, I was expressing my opinion of professional bodies examining/investigating themselves, they are all the same, they only people whoever get disciplined/suspended/struck off are (generally speaking) the "little people".

"Some of these guys are good at saying what the fans want to hear. McCoist's a master at that. Crap manager, but good at the media."

"He's been saved by this process. Disorganised guy. Desk in a total mess with papers from six months ago. He wouldn't have been there if it weren't for the admin process." Craigy Whyte.

He wants to see some of the desks in my office if he thinks having papers that are six months old = total mess.

who cares what that runt says? Would you be concerned if torbett started slagging off Celtic employees?

I don't know, supporting Celtic must be terrible thing, knowing that you've got the rest of your life as a Celtic fan ahead of you. Wearing cheap trackies, monobrows and a life spent in green and grey drinking dens.

Kids just say no and support Rangers.

I don't know, supporting Celtic must be terrible thing, knowing that you've got the rest of your life as a Celtic fan ahead of you. Wearing cheap trackies, monobrows and a life spent in green and grey drinking dens.

Two cheeks ben. Never forget that :lol:

Are these guys as bad as you say? I know nothing of them but I did witness ( from a distance ) some Renfrew taxis being set about with baseball bats a couple of years ago!

You're turning into a bit of a Magee with a tall tale for every occasion.

Two cheeks ben. Never forget that :lol:

Well said HT - there's 40 other options that :

a. Save on travel costs, and most likely admission money, and

b. don't involve hanging around with bigoted halfwits covered in quasi-political tattoos, dressed in five-year-old away tops.

Oh, and Bennett, gaunnae condemn Ally there? I thought you were right against that sort of mud-slinging, and all..

:lol::lol::lol:

70l7xk.jpg