Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Glorious glorious day :)

"The club did not reach any target reduction in debt, instead the club was sold to a third party and thatthird party replaced the debt directly with the bank. The same level of debt is still outstanding to the Rangers FC group Limited."

So to summarise today's proceedings on BRALT:- 1) No-one's reopening the debate on the various perceived meanings of WATP

2) Everyone's ignoring wunfellaff

So glad I popped in. :lol::rolleyes:

Two responses:

1. WATP is benign and needs no further comment.

2. Wunfs masturbatory material need not be aired here.

There is nothing Unionist about it and to regard it as possibly having a Unionist angle maybe be true but is also irrelevant. WATP was certainly a chant at Ibrox which predated the round of 'troubles' starting around 1968

Yes, but so did the signing policy. I don't see the date on which the troubles began as particularly significant.

Yes, but so did the signing policy. I don't see the date on which the troubles began as particularly significant.

Now let's be really clear here. You guys are definitely not reopening the debate on significance of the WATP chant, right? :o

The edit was to include the The Kincardine post that Monkey Tennis is responding too but can't get it to work. So fk it, I'll go mow the lawn instead.

Edited by Apache Don

And if tedi isn't out driving a taxi, *everyone else on here seems too* what would LNS make of wee craigy telling Stockbridge that all the EBTS were contractual and they all had side letters.

And if tedi isn't out driving a taxi, *everyone else on here seems too* what would LNS make of wee craigy telling Stockbridge that all the EBTS were contractual and they all had side letters.

I can see you are manfully trying to keep this thread true to it's original topic and you are quite obviously making quite an effort to this end but haven't you noticed, they don't seem to be giving a flying duck anymore. They have perceived themselves to have won on all counts and are quite obviously satisfied that their club is completely untouchable, regardless of how much shit has or will hit the fan. Much as I admire your tenacity and dogged determination, I fear you are wasting your time and the so called authorities - who should be doing the type of extensive research you have undertaken - would appear to just want it all to go away. I actually believe, were it to all happen again, they'd still be back in the top tier of Scottish football within 2/3 years, continuing to sign players they really shouldn't be able to afford, packing out Ibrox, spouting off about dignity, smelling of bluebells...etc and of course, a tiny mindless minority of their otherwise wonderful support, will occasionally let the club down by singing offensive songs and the world will once again be as we know it. Thought about fishing, photography, watercolours or gardening?

Fishing - technically my work

Photography - snap away on occasion

Watercolours - get tae

Gardening - need a house

Anyhoo, the "authorities", Apache, will do nowt.

The Regan revelations today reinforce they colluded, so no fairness expected from them.

At the end of today, nothing has changed. Fine.

They are still dead.

I can see you are manfully trying to keep this thread true to it's original topic and you are quite obviously making quite an effort to this end but haven't you noticed, they don't seem to be giving a flying duck anymore. They have perceived themselves to have won on all counts and are quite obviously satisfied that their club is completely untouchable, regardless of how much shit has or will hit the fan. Much as I admire your tenacity and dogged determination, I fear you are wasting your time and the so called authorities - who should be doing the type of extensive research you have undertaken - would appear to just want it all to go away. I actually believe, were it to all happen again, they'd still be back in the top tier of Scottish football within 2/3 years, continuing to sign players they really shouldn't be able to afford, packing out Ibrox, spouting off about dignity, smelling of bluebells...etc and of course, a tiny mindless minority of their otherwise wonderful support, will occasionally let the club down by singing offensive songs and the world will once again be as we know it. Thought about fishing, photography, watercolours or gardening?

Phew. And then breathe. Glad you got it off your chest?

Losing the plot here Monkey. The fabled signing policy has f**k all to do with WATP which has f**k all to do with NI Unionism.

Oh and the dates do matter. We were chanting WATP long before 'the troubles' kicked off in the late 60s. I know you tried to use the get-out phrasing of, " can be lent a Unionist angle" but that is nothing more than cant.

Fishing - technically my work

Photography - snap away on occasion

Watercolours - get tae

Gardening - need a house

Anyhoo, the "authorities", Apache, will do nowt.

The Regan revelations today reinforce they colluded, so no fairness expected from them.

At the end of today, nothing has changed. Fine.

They are still dead.

Not really, you just need a garden.

but you have not explained the SFA statement.

let me repeat it for you

We are pleased to confirm that agreement has been reached on all outstanding points relating to the transfer of the Scottish FA membership between Rangers FC (In Administration) [company], and Sevco Scotland Ltd [company], who will be the new owners of the Rangers Football Club [club].

so the SFA are saying the membership was transferred from 1 company to another company that now own the club.

That does not agree with anything you posted above.

Are you saying that Hellbhoy is right and the SFA did something wrong?

Hey Dopey you have got it completely wrong as the snapshot from the LNS outcome proves.

post-39453-0-55506000-1370723721_thumb.j

And just in case you think I'm lying or making things up as you often claim I do here is the link to the LNS ruling and notice on the first page you got it totally wrong as usual http://www.scotprem.com/content/mediaassets/doc/Commission%20Decision%2028%2002%202013.pdf

Now notice Tedi how they define the club in blue highlighting in the LNS report ! Rangers the club is defined as Rangers FC & the oldco is RFC 2012 & Sevco Scotland is the newco.

So how the fcuk can the SFA come to an agreement with a club (Rangers FC) with no Stadium or assets or players or any staff of any kind ?.

So your argument it went from one company to another just doesn't make sense if the SFA came to an agreement with the club if the club has no fucking staff ? and remember they already removed the company from the club before this happened so how can they come to an agreement with the club if the club has no one employed by it as it was in limbo according to the SFA ?.

The club was a separate entity from the club with nothing other than being an ideal so how the fcuk did the SFA come to an agreement with an ideal that no one is employed by the club ?.

And how the fcuk is the club in administration when it is the company that is about to die from insolvency in your post when the club is apparently a separate entity from the company ?.

Summary of todays events please . Thank you.

Cevco fans think they're the same company club company club club as the same one in liquidation (who knows what pleases tiny minds), tic fans snipe. Charlotte released long tapes with Sir Charles of Green as a star again (certainly turned the air blue) and everyone is left wondering how THEY still have a licence when the specific question to CG from the useless authorities was "can you guarantee that Craig White had no part in the acquisition?" referrring to Cevco 5088 who had paid the deposit and exclusivity fee (Sir Craig's contribution into the paki's mum's account)

EDIT: And fat Sal signed darkie Johnson on a £15k a week basic 4 year contract, upscaling when they reach the EPL/NFL.

.............In other news, Custard the Clown is buying-up all the shares that Sir Charles of Green in desparately trying to offload before they hit the toilet floor. In an interview with the Daily Rhecord he said "Sandy was so kind to send me the £500 mill from the RFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, it's the least I can do to pay back the disadvantaged"

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Summary of todays events please .

Thank you.

Sfa colluded to get them license for Europe in 2011

Media in their pockets.

Dave King is toxic but hey, that can be overcome. And note the "a/ good that all the witnesses are dead" part :D

post-23278-0-98618500-1370759055_thumb.j

Losing the plot here Monkey. The fabled signing policy has f**k all to do with WATP which has f**k all to do with NI Unionism.

Oh and the dates do matter. We were chanting WATP long before 'the troubles' kicked off in the late 60s. I know you tried to use the get-out phrasing of, " can be lent a Unionist angle" but that is nothing more than cant.

Nah, the plot remains safely in my possession.

You're right about my deliberately vague phrasing. I didn't particularly wish to re-open the debate about the phrase's origins, and I'll admit to not being entirely sure enough of my ground to be less equivocal.

However, we've seen that book about Ulster Unionism called'WATP'. There's also that Wiki article (that must admittedly be taken with the salt required for everything from there) about the phrase. The point I'm making isn't that the phrase is definitely an outrageous sectarian slogan. My point is that it's open to dodgy interpretation and is therefore best avoided by the manager.