Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I mean he didn't actually get the pics put in the paper. Ex-tabloid hack/exec considers doing something nasty but doesn't actually do it. Hey, maybe it is newsworthy after all! :D

Expect he did probably leak a couple of names to that esteemed journalist Leggo.

Strathclyde's finest coming down on Leggo like a ton of bricks probably put him and the friendly editor off slightly.

How about condemnation instead of whatabouttery and excuses?

A reminder ……..

#5 of the jack email …….

A certain Leggo named two of the HMRC investigators …… and yes Leggo …. I have a screenshot … !

Leggo recieved an early morning wake up call care of StrathClydes finest ….. the blog was instantly removed …… !

At the time we stated just how Disgusting this behaviour was …….

So now we might guess who was feeding him …….. !

Interesting that he has taken an extended holiday …….

Edited by AberdeenBud

Tedi, 150,000 documents.

One hundred and fifty fuckin thousand.

I quite believe the number. Reduces the chances of charlotte being a fake to zero imo.

Expect he did probably leak a couple of names to that esteemed journalist Leggo.

Strathclyde's finest coming down on Leggo like a ton of bricks probably put him and the friendly editor off slightly.

How about condemnation instead of whatabouttery and excuses?

A reminder ……..

#5 of the jack email …….

A certain Leggo named two of the HMRC investigators …… and yes Leggo …. I have a screenshot … !

Leggo recieved an early morning wake up call care of StrathClydes finest ….. the blog was instantly removed …… !

At the time we stated just how Disgusting this behaviour was …….

So now we might guess who was feeding him …….. !

Interesting that he has taken an extended holiday …….

It's obviously not nice behaviour. Mind you, Alex Thomson of Channel 4 named the members of the tax tribunal. Try and stick the whataboutery label on it if you like. Or try seeing it as providing some perspective.

Fit and Proper - Deflection tactics. FARE will follow next.

1. http://i.imgur.com/mqXzSVp.jpg 2. http://i.imgur.com/CgWpSiA.jpg 3. http://i.imgur.com/1YO969y.jpg

More intimidation and threats. And Jack mention Religion again. And Confirming he leaks to 'Mad Leggat'.

Thank you Charl.

What's tiresome , and bizarre , is that even now it is the "nothing to see Declan" line you peddle.

It's craig Whyte, hardly someone who can be trusted...

Have to agree Wunf, this line is an absolute killer from Jack;

" Stephen organised pictures to be taken of the four HMRC who visted Ibrox a few weeks ago, Should we give them to a trusted editor? Civil Servants are terrified when the spotlight is turned on them."

Making arrangements for secretly taken pictures in order to unleash the mob later?

What a horrible human, I wonder if he advised Sally on his calculated "who are these people" nonsense?

I'm still amazed sensible adults choose to associate themselves with this organisation.

Irish Phil took credit for that at the time, these halfwits can't even remember to keep their stories straight.

Am i the only person who isn't interested in Whyte leaking emails through this Charlotte gimmick?

Getting really tiresome the amount of posters who take it all as gospel...

Nah, I agree with you, too.

If it shows something weighty or of legal significance then I'd be interested.

Until then? I just see the usual girls wringing their knickers over inconsequential flimflam.

My guess is that they've already read through their big sister's copy of My Bliss.

It's craig Whyte, hardly someone who can be trusted...

Irish Phil took credit for that at the time, these halfwits can't even remember to keep their stories straight.

Evidence/ Link? You're not doing yourself any favours in trying to shake off the moronic ostrich image Benny.

Bennett , surely even you can see it isn't Craigy.....?

the recordings could only have came from one person and he either is CF or passed them on to CF and is in chaoots or they were stolen.

Transparency, if we're to believe what CF is putting out then we must have full transparency otherwise ....

Evidence/ Link? You're not doing yourself any favours in trying to shake off the moronic ostrich image Benny.

Photographing the HMRC officials at Ibrox was at the time claimed as a scoop by MacMadeupname, which contradicts this latest email from CF.

It's a nonsense Wullie.