Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why should I take in what you've posted when it is a steaming pile of shite. Were you one of the clowns claiming that Boyd was better than the King of Kings because he scored more goals?

Why would i state that Boyd was better than Laudrup? However as for you stating that Hooper is a million times better than any other striker in the SPL is a pile of nonsense. Comparing Hoopers stats with Higdon over the last two seasons for an example shows that. Really comparing the chances Celtic make in a game to Motherwells demonstrates that. Hooper is ordinary, nothing more.

Why would i state that Boyd was better than Laudrup? However as for you stating that Hooper is a million times better than any other striker in the SPL is a pile of nonsense. Comparing Hoopers stats with Higdon over the last two seasons for an example shows that. Really comparing the chances Celtic make in a game to Motherwells demonstrates that. Hooper is ordinary, nothing more.

Stop being a binlid ;)

The rumours from the obsessed have deteriorated rapidly. Now it's just some twitter nut enjoying the limelight from a few deranged online celtc fans.

Any big gossip? What happened to the admin part 2? Yadda yadda yadda...

Just wait till 2014/2015 when the IPO money will start to run out.

Craig Whyte The Bank of Scotland is pursuing Craig Whyte and his wife for arrears

Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte has been given two weeks to pay mortgage arrears on his castle in the Highlands or face losing it.

Mr Whyte and his estranged wife Kim are named on the title deeds of Castle Grant near Grantown on Spey.

The Bank of Scotland has taken the couple to court over the arrears. Last month the Whytes were given four weeks to settle.

The couple was given a further two weeks at a hearing in Inverness.

The civil hearing at the city's sheriff court heard that the settlement had still not been made.

The Bank of Scotland provided a loan to the Whytes for their purchase of Castle Grant in 2008.

So the Ps Hero is about to lose his castle, nae luck Charlotte, but fear not I am sure Craigy will not be homeless for long, a nice wee cozy cell in Barlinnie awaits.

Oor Hero has a home in Costa Rica which has no extradition treaties with this country. So he'll be able to make his great escape that way.

Edited by Fotbawmad

The rumours from the obsessed have deteriorated rapidly. Now it's just some twitter nut enjoying the limelight from a few deranged online celtc fans.

Be careful what you wish for. Ever heard of hubris?

Be careful what you wish for. Ever heard of hubris?

Feck, I thought it was what the rubble of ibrox is called afore Asda moves in.