Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol::lol::lol: Oh Dear! Oh Dear! Oh Dear! The delusion is strong in this one!

Instead of posting pish why dont you tell us what you disagree with in no8 post?

Edited by Duvz

Well, fans of any team that's flown high for years then suffers an almighty crash in their status are going to get a massive pish-ripping from everyone else. It's guaranteed.

Most teams pick themselves up and get on with it - some come back stronger and some don't, but the general rule is that both team and fans put up with the mockery, stitch their finances back together and focus on the football. That's what happened at Celtic, at Leeds, at Motherwell, and I hope it's what happens at Hearts.

What we have here is something altogether different - a bunch of fans who glue themselves together with a common contempt and paranoid hate of absolutely everyone else, with a survival instinct clawed out of spite and a mad rage for revenge for injustices that never happened in the first place.

As we've seen a thousand times on this very thread, if you pin a Rangers fan down on the source of their anger, it's plainly not that the rules were broken or conspiracies proven. It's this -

You were mean to us and laughed at us.

Well, yes, we were and we did. It happens to every club that goes bust, and it was ten times as bad for them because they were at the top of the game for so long.

They could've just sucked it up and focused on the football. Instead, it was orchestrated hate campaigns, enemies lists and cvntish proclamations not just from the fans, but from the club itself. A fairly incredible state of affairs all round, that.

That's why there's no prospect of bridge-mending between fans, although you'd better believe the clubs are all in cahoots behind the scenes.

It's early days, but so far Hearts fans seem to responding much more reasonably and rationally than the RFC fans did when their club was on the way down.

What a load of wind and fucking pish.

'As we've seen a thousand times on this very thread' is the Rangers supporters have accepted that they are exactly where they should be. They have asked , expected or accepted no special treatment from the footballing authorities who have attempted to keep them down at every turn.

Rangers will be back at the the top of the Scottish game and when we are it will be no thanks to anybody but ourselves.

The Rangers support will not forget the way we were treated by certain clubs and especially by those in places of power...from Governments to footballing authorities...We expected nothing and we were not left disappointed.

While other clubs are closing stands...cutting the price of season tickets....selling their best players we are building our squad...keeping the whole of the stadium open to deal with demand and will yet again be the best supported team in the country and the most watched team on the TV despite playing in the 3rd tier of Scottish football.

We Are The People.

Rangers Then....Rangers Now....Rangers Forever.

Night off then 8, look like you've been hitting the drams, at least Tedi has the decency to admit the authorities have bent over backwards to help your club and company out.

For someone who can quite often make succinct sensible posts this an absolute car crash.

Care to name some of these certain clubs? :1eye

It's early days, but so far Hearts fans seem to responding much more reasonably and rationally than the RFC fans did when their club was on the way down.

Yeh they are doing a grand job of sitting on their hands....'They'll have had their football then'

I cannot believe that there is not a queue the length of the Gorgie Road to buy season tickets!!

If they were doing all they could to save their club i might be more sympathetic.

As for being more rational and reasonable than the Rangers posters...I said after it emerged we hadn't paid tax/NI we deserved SFL3 and many Rangers posters agreed. How many Jambos believe they deserve to be demoted to the lowest league?

From the little i have read and seen on TV they have just lay down and accepted they are gone.

Yeh they are doing a grand job of sitting on their hands....'They'll have had their football then'

I cannot believe that there is not a queue the length of the Gorgie Road to buy season tickets!!

If they were doing all they could to save their club i might be more sympathetic.

As for being more rational and reasonable than the Rangers posters...I said after it emerged we hadn't paid tax/NI we deserved SFL3 and many Rangers posters agreed. How many Jambos believe they deserve to be demoted to the lowest league?

From the little i have read and seen on TV they have just lay down and accepted they are gone.

You werent demoted.

How hard is this to understand.

Your team entered the league setup from the bottom.

Even this was wrong and the authorities bent over backwards to ensure it happened.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

I never said anything was worng :D

anyway there was nothing wrong in Rangers entering SFL3, no rules were broken or even bent.

So why didn't other eligible teams get a look in ?

Why was it this team were shoehorned in ?

The authorities couldn't face the prospect of their being no form of 'Rangers' in the league setup so they fastracked you into the league.

Why did you not start again right from the bottom like Gretna or Clydebank ?

So no rules were bent or broken then, glad we agree.

The SFL board had a meeting and opted to hold a vote, they voted 29/1 not to exclude and grant Rangers SFL associate membership, this process was carried out as per SFL rules (7 and 9) by the clubs not the authorities.

I didn't say rules were broken I said it was wrong that your team was cherry picked.

You were shown favouritism by the authorities in this country.

You should have started at the bottom of the pyramid.

This is what would have happened to Hearts had they gone down the pan first.

Luckily for them the authoties have now set a precedent and Hearts will probably be shoehorned in aswell if they land up liquidated.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

It's embarrassing for you to so very publicly not have grasped such a simple idea. Although, asking for an explanation was a complete riddy for you.

As I said - dont worry about it, son.

Lol. As I said I'm not worried - except for your mental health of course. Keep taking the pills old man.

It was not wrong at all, it was in the rules, you cannot saying something is wrong with conviction if it did not break any rules, you are merely stating an opinion here.

Another opinion.

Wrong, just your opinion.

If the same thing happens to hears then I fully expect the same situation to occur and if they have a stadium and a set-up which allows them to play football then I would imagine that the clubs would vote in exactly the same way, all within the rules that existed before the situation with Rangers.

So why did the other teams eligible not get put up for a vote ?

Why was it just your team ?

You want proof that other teams did not apply?

The lack of applications is all the proof you need I think. ;)

:lol:

Do you think they would have had a chance of winning the vote ?

Your team got a helping hand mate and the attitude of some of your fellow supporters on here is astonishing.

I'd be thankful every day that I still had a football team to watch instead of claiming paranoid nonsense about being 'held back' and 'kicked while we were down'.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

Feck me, you're on a slippery slope now.

For a start, despite the wishes of many Bears, Liquidation and Administration are not the same thing. Hearts financial problems are not the same. If and when Hearts face Liquidation and deliberately withhold tax to benefit the club and placate a few morons, then we can asses the appetite of the Jambos for starting from the bottom in comparison to the Bears. for all the cry's of 'we wanted SFL3', most Bears only wanted this as a GIRUY to the 5 or 6 SPL teams who they had been told would enter Administration.

I know, I for one can't believe the Hearts fans have not made a huge list of enemies and people to Boycott. If they had any sense they would be marching on the BBC and Hampden as we speak. Who are these people?

Lol. As I said I'm not worried - except for your mental health of course. Keep taking the pills old man.

Awww. It's kind of cute, obviously too young to be able to hold your hand up and confidently say: 'I fucked it up'. I remember the cringing embarrassment and need to be correct about everything once upon a time, too.

Don't worry, son, it passes. Your love of diddy clubs and the associated chip-on-shoulder mentality might not.