Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rebel music IMO. :P

Oh i have had that argument many a time in pubs around Paisley. In my local...The Stags Head(now a fucking tapas bar) i used to insist The Corries show was put on every Saturday Night....Ye Jacobites By Name....You can beat a wee bit of Burns either :thumsup2

They have claimed to only have sold out 1 game in the league run in yet took 25,000 to Hampden for a cup final. That alone tells me all i need to know about Hearts and their supporters and they will get absolutely no sympathy from me

I have never quite worked out why some people see this as some sort of stigma.

The OF have the same problem, My cousin works in the Finance offices at Parkhead and according to him, Celtic could have sold 4 times the amount of tickets they were provided.

I'd bet the situation is similar at Ibrox, big European ties and Cup Finals are always vastly oversubscribed.

Rangers must be the only football club in Britain to have enemies rather than rival fans. Totally laughable

I was at the 1980 Hampden final when the rioting took place. I was at the last Scotland Vs England match at Hampden, too.

On these (and countless others down the years) days I witnessed the battles, flying bottles and cracked heads I often thought: "It's just rivalry - you could never describe such brutal violence as the work of enemies."

Rivals? FFS :lol:

I have never quite worked out why some people see this as some sort of stigma.

The OF have the same problem, My cousin works in the Finance offices at Parkhead and according to him, Celtic could have sold 4 times the amount of tickets they were provided.

I'd bet the situation is similar at Ibrox, big European ties and Cup Finals are always vastly oversubscribed.

TBH over the last few years Champions League games have seen poor attendances at Ibrox. That is down largely to ticket price and frankly how shit our record is in that competition. Also you are paying for your season ticket and early away ticket then you have to find another £100 for 3 UCL tickets...It's too much for many.

And yes i know it will be years until we have to worry about this added expense again

ETA...The reason i mention Hearts attendances is when my team were in need of money to stay afloat you couldn't get near the stadium for people wanting to buy season tickets. Hearts imo are the 3rd force of Scottish football and are in dire need of cash right now. People seem to be worrying more about their ability to finish the season rather than making sure they are there at the start of the season

Edited by No8.

I was at the 1980 Hampden final when the rioting took place. I was at the last Scotland Vs England match at Hampden, too.

On these (and countless others down the years) days I witnessed the battles, flying bottles and cracked heads I often thought: "It's just rivalry - you could never describe such brutal violence as the work of enemies."

First example involved Rangers - kinda backs up the original point

Second example doesn't involve clubs

First example involved Rangers - kinda backs up the original point

Second example doesn't involve clubs

I've seen Killie fans, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, St Mirren, Greenock, Dunfermline, Man U, West Ham, Liverpool and many others beating the shite out of other fans.

The original point was a nonsense. A lie, inaccurate, bullshit, mince, pish - call it what you will. But 'rivals' wont cover this element of football reality that's alive and, well, kicking to this day.

What has riots in the 80s got to with it ?

Aye your right. Every fan of every club is an enemy of ra peepul :lol:

Pretty sad if the average orc thinks like that.

What has riots in the 80s got to with it ?

Aye your right. Every fan of every club is an enemy of ra peepul :lol:

Pretty sad if the average orc thinks like that.

Diddy clubber mindset personified - struggling with basic truths - cannot see past chip on shooder.

:)

Awww. It's kind of cute, obviously too young to be able to hold your hand up and confidently say: 'I fucked it up'. I remember the cringing embarrassment and need to be correct about everything once upon a time, too.

Don't worry, son, it passes. Your love of diddy clubs and the associated chip-on-shoulder mentality might not.

Maybe you are embarrassed by asking questions when you don't understand something but that's your problem (and also the mark of a fool). Also you thinking I would care that I misunderstood your incorrect usage of an ancient phrase is just weird. On top of that you say I'm subservient, but then you claim I have a chip on my shoulder - they don't really go together now do they?

Thanks for the laughs though. I was really beginning to think it was time to stop coming here as it seem to be all over bar the shouting but your decent into madness is fantastic. Don't ever think of stopping but if you could try to come up with something a bit more consistent that would be great. Thanks again Methuselah.

What a load of wind and fucking pish.

'As we've seen a thousand times on this very thread' is the Rangers supporters have accepted that they are exactly where they should be. They have asked , expected or accepted no special treatment from the footballing authorities who have attempted to keep them down at every turn.

Rangers will be back at the the top of the Scottish game and when we are it will be no thanks to anybody but ourselves.

The Rangers support will not forget the way we were treated by certain clubs and especially by those in places of power...from Governments to footballing authorities...We expected nothing and we were not left disappointed.

While other clubs are closing stands...cutting the price of season tickets....selling their best players we are building our squad...keeping the whole of the stadium open to deal with demand and will yet again be the best supported team in the country and the most watched team on the TV despite playing in the 3rd tier of Scottish football.

We Are The People.

Rangers Then....Rangers Now....Rangers Forever.

:lol: Welcome back Mr Hyde No8 and the mask totally slipped there didn't it :)

Diddy clubber mindset personified - struggling with basic truths - cannot see past chip on shooder.

IRONY.jpg

It seems you're trying your damnedest to take over Benny's role as most the most senseless Bear on P&B.

Am I seeing a trend here Bendarroch????

You weren't in Manchester too by any chance???

Sure I had the crimewatch number around here somewhere :whistle

I believe Spartans went public saying they would not apply as they couldn't compete with Rangers bid.

I cant understand why Ps & Ds would want these other clubs to waste thousands on a bid that was obviously going to fail. It is madness!

If Rangers were not accepted into the league set up they would have done an Airdrie/Clydebank and bought over a struggling club. This would probably have worked out as cheap and depending who they bought would have seen them reaching the top again a helluva lot quicker. It is the one scenario that would have put my support to the test...I am not sure i could follow a club that had put another out the game in such a way.

I wish you had gone done that route No8 :) then there would be no doubt "IT'S A NEW FUCKING CLUB" :lol:

The buns are on overdrive on here ! could it be linked to the marching season coming up ? 12th of July madness will descend upon P&B with multiple aliases propping up everywhere :1eye .

Overdrive? All I can see those fans of the world's biggest diddy club doing is posting babble, with very little of it worthy of any response other than scorn when I can be bothered posting an actual reply to any of it. Attempting to chat or debate with babblers has never been a past-time of mine and I mean to keep it that way. :angel