Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You got up at 6am to post that :lol: Anyway i'm sure MM will send you a print out of his bank statement to confirm it if y'all wish it.

Eh, naw. Was up at five today, and half three tomorrow. Happens if you work.

We can't all toodle up and down the west coast raping and piliging. Next stop Largs ?

And re muzza, if you can't see why the timing of the bill payment is important, then I doth think thine horned helm has slipped over your eyes.....

At least we know now why the Huawei Ibrox Wi-Fi cost is so high!

Signal all the way down to some no-mark B&B in Kilmarnock, in order that Bennett & Vicky (the 10year old male) Viking can get a separate IP address!

Edited by German Jag

At least we know now why the Huawei Ibrox Wi-Fi cost is so high!

Signal all the way down to some no-mark B&B in Kilmarnock, in order that Bennett & Vicky (the 10year old male) Viking can get a separate IP address!

:lol:

The fuckers probably not been anywhere, just lying in the B&B for a week thinking up some more stories to entertain us! :lol:

Strange that he/she/they couldn't tell everybody where he/she/they'd been until No. 8 prompted him with a few place names the other day.... :lol:

Double standards - flown high - are the best of what I have come to expect of diddy clubbers hereabouts. Ordinarily we get much, much less.

Your pitifully poor posting is a usefully accurate indication of the lowly standards you clearly struggle to rise above. 

Here's a picture of how much Rangers supporters care for your opinion on our club.

Wonderful.

I seldom 'engage' in dialogue with the literary flag wavers and sneermongers of this forum due to their unhinged myopia, a condition you demonstrate so vividly with every post. So, once more, thanks for supplying the proof of which I write.

To save you the bother of appending another repetitious, yet vacuous, "reply" let me assist your comprehension by saying this; As far as I, and countless others of average IQ and commendable morals are concerned, your club/company/cabal will forever be closely scrutinized by all manner of people and organisations now and and your opinions about that scrutiny count for exactly....f**k all.

As usual.

So, please, carry on "not caring" as the song goes.

Hope this helps?...... but I doubt it will.

Never mind eh? :lol:

Well I don't see the point in his cryptic message. Either say what you're going to say (If actually anything) or shut up.

Because he has no desire to have any of his stuff mysteriously catch fire. Nor does he wish to commit suicide by kicking himself to death, throwing himself through an 8th storey window while shooting himself twice in the chest on the way down. :whistle

As far as I, and countless others of average IQ and commendable morals are concerned, your club/company/cabal will forever be closely scrutinized by all manner of people and organisations now and and your opinions about that scrutiny count for exactly....f**k all.

As usual.

Of course you will. You don't think we understand the fascination with our greatest of clubs?

You can't stay way - we are the irresistible flame that shines so brightly for the likes of you. f**k, if I had the misfortune to follow a tragic void like Raith I, too, would probably find a way to secure an involvement with a team worthy of such interest and passion.

A team like Rangers.

And as you usual was it? I'm here to tell you it's never been any different. Never in my lifetime.

Strange that he/she/they couldn't tell everybody where he/she/they'd been until No. 8 prompted him with a few place names the other day.... :lol:

And a Grand Tour by van no less...

I bet he has a name for it, and we can all guess what :)

# I'll be driving up the west coast,

Villages and towns,

I'll be on my holidays

banned from p+b

They'll be doing the rounds

of the bralt

They'll ask me how I got her,

I saved my money,

Said "isn't she pretty , that van.....named......dignity" #

^^^^ true story....

Because he has no desire to have any of his stuff mysteriously catch fire. Nor does he wish to commit suicide by kicking himself to death, throwing himself through an 8th storey window while shooting himself twice in the chest on the way down. :whistle

Worse case of suicide I ever saw, to take the punchline from an entirely inappropriate joke,

Of course you will. You don't think we understand the fascination with our greatest of clubs?

The Rangers have only ever won SFL division 3. That's not even as 'great' as Gretna.

The 'fascination' is with the Freakshow that is every new development in the soap opera saga and continuing joy at the Most Arrogant, Corrupt and Loathsome institution in Scotland got their long overdue come-uppance. The impotent lashing-out rage of their support is also about the funniest thing sice the fabled 'mother getting her tit caught in a mangle'

You can't stay way - we are the irresistible flame that shines so brightly for the likes of you. f**k, if I had the misfortune to follow a tragic void like Raith I, too, would probably find a way to secure an involvement with a team worthy of such interest and passion.

A team like Rangers.

And as you usual was it? I'm here to tell you it's never been any different. Never in my lifetime.

Your desperate delusion is our delight.

A team like Rangers.

The guy actually believes this, wholeheartedly.

A team like Rangers.

The guy actually believes this, wholeheartedly.

Never mind all that pish. What's this about ''the funniest thing since the fabled mother getting her tit caught in a mangle''? :o

Tayvallich is a nice wee place, camped there a few times in the past, the other side of the village has some nice views over to Jura. A few days near Oban, a few near Arisaig and ended up at applecross, that road nearly finished off the van but it's worth it. Was only going for a week to start with but stayed a few extra days.

It's Carsaig Bay that looks over on to Islay and Jura...The Artist Susan Berry has a house there and JoLoMo has one on the road round to it. Beautiful part of the country. This is where i was when HB didn't believe i had no idea celtic had won the cup.

Tim Malloy that used to post here lives nearby...might meet him for a pint in the Tayvallich Inn next weekend.

Always fancied Applecross but this year it is Tayvallich for a few days then down to Sheffield for the football then back up to Ardnamurchan (if this weather holds out)

TBH i have fucked up. I should have planned the Holidays around our Highland tour.

And a Grand Tour by van no less...

I bet he has a name for it, and we can all guess what :)

# I'll be driving up the west coast,

Villages and towns,

I'll be on my holidays

banned from p+b

They'll be doing the rounds

of the bralt

They'll ask me how I got her,

I saved my money,

Said "isn't she pretty , that van.....named......dignity" #

^^^^ true story....

I think the fact he seems to know Tayvallich suggests that he does indeed travel the West Coast of Scotland. It is the arse end of nowhere...Beautiful place but it is 11 miles west of Lochgilphead down a one track road....any further west and you are swimming!

Nice song all the same

It's Carsaig Bay that looks over on to Islay and Jura...The Artist Susan Berry has a house there and JoLoMo has one on the road round to it. Beautiful part of the country. This is where i was when HB didn't believe i had no idea celtic had won the cup.

Tim Malloy that used to post here lives nearby...might meet him for a pint in the Tayvallich Inn next weekend.

Always fancied Applecross but this year it is Tayvallich for a few days then down to Sheffield for the football then back up to Ardnamurchan (if this weather holds out)

TBH i have fucked up. I should have planned the Holidays around our Highland tour.

Normally we are stowed out with bikers having "done" applecross on the way north, not so much this year. It's all the skiff fecks :(

Ardnamurchan has some of the best mainland beaches , glorious but of all I suggest Jura itself. No beaches, one road and chocker with otters (never saw one) , but the walk to corryvreckan is soooperb and you pass Barnhill where orwell wrote 1984 in 1948. Lochgilphead btw, Jeebus. Scary scary nights at Cairnbaan 30 odd years ago, and always had a soft spot for the Comm.

A team like Rangers.

In your tragic little head, does someone's team get allocated to them like their NI number?

GR chose to follow Raith, I chose Killie, Itzdrk A*r, Granny Danger Dundee United. No doubt for a number of reasons, but locality would probably play a major part.

You chose rangers why? because they were a big team that won trophies regularly and allowed you to vicariously boost your social standing? Fair enough. Anyone could make that choice - no matter what race, creed, or sexual orientation. (Even if they were your local team, the arrogance surrounding the club and its fans becomes infectious, leading to a belief of superiority over others who are not part of ra peepul). But that's what it is - a choice. A choice which, in the eyes of many, diminishes those which make it on such grounds. Glory-hunters is the very least of it.

The team which you, by your choice, decided to support died last year. Died in shame and ignominy, with a stink of corruption pervading our entire game. You still choose to affiliate yourself to this phoenix organisation, and act as if nothing happened. Your choice.

Just accept that the rest of us will accord you exactly as much respect as your choice deserves.