Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye MT, Keith did confirm that Bennett/Vicky is a lying fantasist. The tool thought his 'story' would give him cover for the IP's being the same for him and Vicky. It doesn't.

How come it doesn't though? I admit to understanding nothing about IPs etc.

Obviously, it sounds like a bit of a tall tale, but stranger things have happened I suppose. I saw Keith's post about only Bennett and Vicky using that address, but I don't understand how that proves his story is false.

How come it doesn't though? I admit to understanding nothing about IPs etc.

Obviously, it sounds like a bit of a tall tale, but stranger things have happened I suppose. I saw Keith's post about only Bennett and Vicky using that address, but I don't understand how that proves his story is false.

It was something to do with the same ip address being used by bennett for years, after he'd claimed it was from a b & b he'd recently moved into and it was being shared by him and vicky. In the tv room no less. :lol:

Unless he's lived in a b & b for 4 years he was talking shite. Which he was, as he said he'd just moved into said b & b.

Edited by Henrik's tongue

It was something to do with the same ip address being used by bennett for years, after he'd claimed it was from a b & b he'd recently moved into and it was being shared by him and vicky. In the tv room no less. :lol:

Unless he's lived in a b & b for 4 years he was talking shite. Which he was, as he said he'd just moved into said b & b.

How many Aliases have you had? Keithgy should do a check on yours.

lovely, I see AWRA/BP is here lurking :thumsup2 or has NO8 just switched to another account, surely him being a linfield/sevco/chelsea/hamburg anti semetic racist, he can tell us what a modern day loyalist is??

Whats wrong with being a loyalist? I wouldn't have a go at someone for being a republican, it's their choice.

How many Aliases have you had? Keithgy should do a check on yours.

I'd just ignore Henrik, he has a history of lying and being a tad bitter.

He's the clown who accused someone of being a bigot because they never liked Celtic.

Ah right. That makes more sense, right enough. Fancy digging a hole that deep when it's totally unnecessary.

Kinda strange.

Whats wrong with being a loyalist? I wouldn't have a go at someone for being a republican, it's their choice.

Agreed Bennett.

No8 however, wouldn't 'socialize' with such types, in much the same way that I apparently wouldn't with Nazis.

I'd just ignore Henrik, he has a history of lying and being a tad bitter.

He's the clown who accused someone of being a bigot because they never liked Celtic.

OK, Lilly Savage. You're a very reliable character witness after all. I'm sure eveyone will agree.

You also couldn't paint a rid neck on you. :)

You are correct, it is their choice, I would just like NO.8 to explain to everyone if that is not too much trouble, what exactly he does that means he is a loyalist in this day and age.

No one needs to explain anything to you, if you don't know then that's just tough shit.

Agreed Bennett.

No8 however, wouldn't 'socialize' with such types, in much the same way that I apparently wouldn't with Nazis.

I'm sure i've read somewhere that his wife is an Irish Cactholic, which kind of makes a mockery of the claims made against him.

Is there still Admin Liquidation stuff going on here? I actually got bored of this some time ago, and reading through this thread is tedious (1 post in 100 seems to be on topic)

I wonder if anyone could answer the following;

• Are sevco / rangers / whatever still in financial shit?
  • Is there any chance they will go tits up again?
  • The big tax case is being appealed by HMRC? Is that right? Any timescales on this?
  • Any other exciting stuff happening?

Cheers