Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rico please tell me that you're not involved in making all of these stupid complaints and wasting these groups time and resources?

Bitterness it's a Celtic thing.

Edited by bennett

Rico please tell me that you're not involved in making all of these stupid complaints and wasting these groups time and resources?

Bitterness it's a Celtic thing.

Complaints to the BBC? Nah not us

:lol:

Careful lads, this is bordering on acceptance. You two are the glue that binds the Rangers support together on the BRALT, think of poor tedi, his meltdown will be catastrophic.

Sorry Stoney but i am admitting nothing or accepting nothing. Tedi is well aware of my views on this matter. I could not care any less about the bickering over Newco/ Oldco as it is beyond boring now...You are free to believe what you want but as i take my seat tonight in the Copland Rear as i have done for too many years now i will still be cheering on The Rangers

It was you who claimed it was a new club!

I'm at ease with the situation you describe too. Essentially, if Rangers fans support the notion that its the same club, who are the rest of us to argue.

25 point penalty should admin 2 occur then?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Sorry DJD but i wasn't being entirely serious with that quip. ;)

I doubt we are anywhere near Administration at the moment and if we get these shysters out over the next few weeks i doubt we will be anytime soon.

Complaints to the BBC? Nah not us

:lol:

FURIOUS Celtic chiefs last night asked the BBC to explain why Rob McLean and Pat Nevin accused their fans of chanting sectarian songs at the Scottish Cup final.

More than 8000 Hoops fans have complained to the Beeb about the pair's claims, made live on air.

And now the club has demanded an explanation for Saturday's comments.

At half-time, presenter McLean said: "Celtic supporters have been singing some sectarian songs during the first half."

Pundit Nevin said: "I'm going to mention it every time I hear it. Let's embarrass these teams."

But Celtic are adamant their supporters did NOT sing any bigoted songs.

Last night a club spokesman said: "We've raised the matter with BBC Scotland and are awaiting their response."

A Beeb spokesman said: "Celtic have been in touch seeking clarification, as have several thousand fans. We will be responding to them

Edited by bennett

I leave that for Tedi and Youngsy etc to discuss.

I am pretty relaxed about all that New co / Old Co carry on. I am happy going along to Ibrox the traditional home of Rangers watching Rangers play in Rangers tops supported by the same Rangers supporters and using the same smartcard as i have for many years.

Now if you want to claim it is a new club you can go right ahead. I could not care any less.

Tbh if that's your view, that's your view. Id be a tad more sceptical that the money grabbing shysters have aimed to make the loyal fans think that way so they can keep pumping in the money.

Especially if they did the whole 'newco' to the bond holders and if they keep wheeling out Walter at ticket sales times.

More worrying times for the rangers fans ahead I think.

Take it up with Rico.

Take what up? That article shows no bitterness towards the embarrassment of the old Rangers or Sevco

As I said, you're beneath us. With the fans being shown up for what they really are.

Pleasing

Can someone help me with my WATP acronym?

The first half is 'Walter Ambulates' but I'm stuck with the second part.

I'll offer a greenie as a prize for the best suggestion.

Walter Ambulates To Parkhead

Well., Tedi did say elsewhere (might have been a different thread and I can't be arsed looking for it) that he was going over to the other side

ETA Absconds could replace Ambulates

Edited by Kamenitza

I'm sure the sevconians will take this with a pinch of salt however there is a poster on one of the Aberdeen forums who proved to be a very reliable source during the old club's debable.

He has indicated today that McCoist is pretty much gone and there are also some are wages are not being paid.

As I said, I have no reason to doubt this guy as he was always a few days ahead of everyone else when it came to information before, take from that what you will.

Buckle up 8)

Sorry Stoney but i am admitting nothing or accepting nothing. Tedi is well aware of my views on this matter. I could not care any less about the bickering over Newco/ Oldco as it is beyond boring now...You are free to believe what you want but as i take my seat tonight in the Copland Rear as i have done for too many years now i will still be cheering on The Rangers

I remember the feeling well No8..........................

It was 19 years ago almost to the day, I was in the Telford Street Park ground, the spiritual home of Caledonian FC, I had walked through the turnstiles with "property of Caledonian FC" painted above them to my place 8 steps up from the front of the Howden End, offset to the right of the goal. I cheered on "Caley", conveniently forgetting the new suffix to my club's name, I roared at the 5 goals scored by "Super Caley" along with 1500 others, I sung songs about life support machines.

You remind me so much of myself back then. You will wake up one day shouting for "Inter" as I do claiming to be a Jaggy. It took me three to four seasons, maybe longer to accept the truth. You will probably be the same, if International last that long.