Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is there no depths this cesspit of a club will sink?

"The charities watchdog has strongly criticised trustees of the Rangers Charity Foundation after cash raised at a match went to the football club.

The fundraising game between Rangers Legends and AC Milan Glorie took place after the club entered administration.

A complaint was raised after it emerged that almost £200,000 went to the club rather than the charity.

The Scottish Charity Regulator has now ruled that the decision-making of the trustees "constituted misconduct".

Stealing from charity .

If the charity raised £200k which was not used for the charitable purposes as agreed with OSCR, should the Ranger Trust have to pay tax on that £200k income? Any accountants out there who would know?

Is there anything that John Grieg touches that doesn't go badly wrong. The Rangers board and now this.

You poor soul, you really are that stupid. There there. Let me explain.

1) you said the plastics were bitter

2) I agree but such pot/kettle name calling deserves being called out.

3) I post about a bunch of idiots marching to the bbc, this you will note is still on topic. ie. You say celtic are bitter because they phoned a few thousand times - you idiots were so bitter you marched on the place.

4) You post about your silly little march being legal. This has nothing to do with anything. This is deflection.

Hope that helps.

Have you ever posted about the team you claim to support?

Glad you liked it.

Its the way I feel, call it boredom after a year of arguing the same old tired points, anyway I have always maintained people are entitled to their own opinion, to suggest anything else would be a lie.

If you are bored with the same tired old points, think how we feel. :bairn

Give yourself and us a break. Stop now. -_-

If the charity raised £200k which was not used for the charitable purposes as agreed with OSCR, should the Ranger Trust have to pay tax on that £200k income? Any accountants out there who would know?

Is there anything that John Grieg touches that doesn't go badly wrong. The Rangers board and now this.

Sevco pay tax????

You pished?

Sevco pay tax????

You pished?

Worried About Their Pensions

Edited by Burma

Have you ever posted about the team you claim to support?

Not on here, I only came here to laugh at you idiots after dave.j brought it up on wearethistle.co.uk. Only looked at the thistle forum once or twice and it was pretty dead at the time. Might pop in later now the seasons started and check it out again.

I said plastics were bitter

You defended said beloved plastics and said whatabout your march on BBC

I said at least our march was at least legal.

As I said you were the one that 1st deflected, however you seem too thick to understand this, you were obviously born with this affliction, I blame your parents, some people should not reproduce.

Wow, you are even stupider than I thought. I didn't defend the plastics. I mocked you for claiming bitterness is the reserve of plastics.

Jesus christ, it's there in black and white you moron.

Good Lord Bennett - this is ridiculous.

I've offered my interpretation, one shared by others. You've said I've got it wrong. I, and others have asked for clarity on what you did then mean.

You respond with abuse, rather than an answer.

It's truly laughable - you must see that. Everyone else can.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/235174-fans-demand-answers-from-rangers-director-of-communications-james-traynor/

The Director of communications who refuses to communicate.. :lol: :lol: :lol::1eye

I also saw one of the zombies wearing a sevco top with WDDWA on the back?? Does this stand for Walter Does Do Walking Away??? :blink:

I think it's more likely an old top from the 70s or 80s and used to say Showaddywaddy