Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I wonder when the diddies got so cosy with the plastics - it makes for fascinating reading how the thinking has congealed and the expressions have become homogenised.

Albeit laughably so.

Abhergreen, for example, just never felt so apt as it does these days.

Need to remand you of this again

League 1 = Diddy club

It's my belief this thread should be moved to the 'Scottish football - fans' views' forum.

Discussions would be far better with many more interesting and informative posts, if we could dispense with the mindless interruptions from supporters of either version of The Rangers. It is becoming increasingly more difficult to progress debate on anything of relevance, with this gaggle of numptys intervening with spell checks and made-up personal insults :shutup . It's probably a reflection of what Ibrox board meetings have been like and why Smith gave up on it. Honestly, it's mind numbing.

Why not start another thread and just ban Rangers supporters so you diddies and your besty plastics can indulge the wankfest you so clearly want?

Then the great minds of Rico and WKR can thrill one another without interruption. Well. Until the real killie fans come in and set about WKR for being a complete fake of course... :lol:

Where are you getting those figures from?

Greene mentioned them previously in the media, the Thistle one is widely known amongst us.

So our wages divided by your wages multiplied by 100 will give you a percentage

Your Gobshite straighttaking CEO has been very vocal staing wages etc and so did your share prospectus

]

Nolly should have been clearer, his fault and no one elses Norman.

I will not allow my good name to be tarnished.

My apologies when you mentioned "We" I assumed you meant the collective rangers family not the Royal "We"

Why not start another thread and just ban Rangers supporters so you diddies and your besty plastics can indulge the wankfest you so clearly want?

Then the great minds of Rico and WKR can thrill one another without interruption. Well. Until the real killie fans come in and set about WKR for being a complete fake of course... :lol:

They saw right through Normans lies without too much trouble, despite norman showing them his credentials :lol:

Really?

"Wednesday March 2nd was one of the strangest days Celtic Park has ever seen. The Celts for Change pressure group had declared an official boycott of the game. They were pretty confident that fewer than 10,000 people would attend. The board disagreed. Celts for Change stationed someone at every turnstile; they would compile their own attendance figure. When released the figures would differ by 2,000. But by then attendance figures were the last thing on the mind of the board members. The Bank of Scotland had received a request for payment from Middlesborough. They wanted the money they were owed for Willie Falconer. The bank refused.

They contacted the board demanding an immediate meeting regarding the level of debt at the club. In attendance for the board were Kevin Kelly, Tom Grant, James Farrell and Jack McGinn. The Bank put the club's financial position to the assembled directors. They sat in stunned silence. What the bank was telling them bore little resemblance to what they had been told by David Smith. Basically the bank was ready to call in the receivers. Michael Kelly later said he thought this was a bluff by the bank!

Immediately after the meeting the bank released a statement saying that the club was in, 'Immediate and dire peril of being put into receivership.' An indication of how badly the club had been managed was the value of Celtic's net assets - one sixtieth of Rangers' value; even Thistle were valued at four times Celtic's worth!

Kevin Kelly called for the resignations of David Smith, and Chris White on the basis that they had misled the board regarding the financial situation. He announced that the club had entered negotiations with Brain Dempsey and Fergus McCann over the future of the club.

A TV crew found David Smith at Glasgow airport; he was on his way to Celtic Park, and still trying to talk his way out of it. Things had been fine, he maintained, until the first 10 minutes of the New Year Old Firm game and the cup defeat by Motherwell.

Smith and Chris White departed, selling their shares to McCann for a tidy sum, and Michael Kelly seethed off into the distance. Having sold his shares as well he was under the impression his cousin Kevin would sell too, and was deeply unhappy at Kevin's decision to stay. Mind you, we were all a bit gutted that Kev was still there.

Michael Kelly would later describe the removal of the old board as, 'The dirty campaign, conceived in vengeance, born in deceit.' That may well have been the case, but the fact was that the family dynasty that had controlled the club for nearly a century had constituted nothing more than a gravy train for those lucky enough to be part of it. The members of those families considered the money that people like you and I paid to see Celtic to be their money. Anyone who dared try and ask for more was cast out, branded as greedy, unworthy of the Celtic jersey. And the worst part of it was that for too many years than we'd like to mention we all believed it. They fed us a mountain of garbage about the honour of wearing the jersey being worth more than money, and it was swallowed whole. Players like Dalglish and Nicholas were pilloried because they knew their worth and weren't prepared to let themselves be short changed so that the directors could eat in the best places, and live in best houses on the strength of the talent of others"

Which celtic book is this from. A revisionist history and a time when most.people did not have seapson tickets. What was an abandonment of an awful team by supporters respun as a boycott.

Greene mentioned them previously in the media, the Thistle one is widely known amongst us.

So our wages divided by your wages multiplied by 100 will give you a percentage

Your Gobshite straighttaking CEO has been very vocal staing wages etc and so did your share prospectus

He mentioned lotss of things, probably best not to take them as gospel though.

No problem with people that actually want to contribute. No8 when he's in Dr Jekyll mode or Kincardine for example. It's idiots like you and Vicky we could do without.

Edited by aofjays

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Diddy fan in denial. :lol:

They saw right through Normans lies without too much trouble, despite norman showing them his credentials :lol:

You keep mentioning this but I must have missed it. Assuming it's not just more lies from a noted liar can you link to it? It sounds like it would be good for a laugh.

Edited by aofjays

]

Nolly should have been clearer, his fault and no one elses Norman.

I will not allow my good name to be tarnished.

Which one is your good name though? Bennett or Vicky or have you a third?

ETA: Beaten to it by WRK

Edited by strichener

Lest we forget why you can't take accusations of lying seriously from this poster:

Long story short.

I split up with my partner recently and moved out into a B&B as my own house is rented out at the moment, so right now i'm searching for a short term house to rent until i can get my own back. Should have something sorted out this week hopefully.

Annway was in the lounge watching telly last nigh, on a few websites courtesy of the free wifi and was asked what website this was and we had a chat about it. End result was a new member.

Now if any normal person had noticed the IP issue they would have sent a PM asking for an explanation but no not Keith. He had to do his 'hardman thing' and try to be a 'big' man. A little common sense and courtesy appears to be lost on him.

Keith has two choices here, he either admits he's f**ked it up (somethin he should be used to by now) or he bans me for 'using another account' which is against board rules afterall.

You keep mentioning this but I must of missed it. Assuming it's not just more lies from a noted liar can you link to it? It sounds like it would be good for a laugh.

I recall one Killie fan jumping on the bandwagon - I had a chat with him, and whether he wants to believe me or not is down to him. Unlike what appears to be the case with fans of the Uglies, I've never felt the need to agree with everything someone says simply because they follow the same football team. I know some Killie fans who are horrible people, conversely I've known rangers and even Celtic fans who I can hold a sensible conversation with. I even count a couple of A*r fans as friends. Whisper it, but my social circle includes people who don't care about sport, let alone Scottish football.

Defining oneself, indeed building one's entire self image around, affiliation to a football team, appears to me a sure sign off inadequacy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app