Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Pretty much on the money (excuse the shit pun) :rolleyes:

Chucky holds the key to this clusterfuck and we all know how diplomatic and considered ol' big hands is when it comes to negotiations :D

Regardless, if they can't control their urge to spend ridiculously to buy success rather than earn it..... they're well and truly.....and deservedly tucked.

I actually think that another admin will be avoided.

Green spent so little of his own money on this, that even if he gets a small fraction of what he's currently after, he'll have made a fortune in just two years..

£14m for 28% of the club was obviously ludicrous, but as a typically OTT opening gambit it's maybe not surprising.

I can see him selling up cheaply, disappearing and something a bit more sane taking over.

I don't know though and it'll be a lot of fun finding out.

I actually think that another admin will be avoided.

Green spent so little of his own money on this, that even if he gets a small fraction of what he's currently after, he'll have made a fortune in just two years..

£14m for 28% of the club was obviously ludicrous, but as a typically OTT opening gambit it's maybe not surprising.

I can see him selling up cheaply, disappearing and something a bit more sane taking over.

I don't know though and it'll be a lot of fun finding out.

Inclined to agree MT. Surely this mega farce will come to an end somewhere down the line?

However, I believe the starker truth for the triumphalist (majority) of their support is that they are many years away from being able to compete at anywhere near the level that the previous incarnation did with its endless credit rich diet.

Can The Rangers keep their "record breaking" attendances if they're not winning titles? Previous history suggests not so the only way to keep the masses onside may be to invent confrontational issues with the governing authorities to keep the money coming in, after all, it's worked well for them so far. ;)

If Administration is to be avoided then something pretty drastic Will have to happen, and soon.

Dave King says he wants to "recapitalise" the club. Any cash injection without serious cutbacks is just money down the drain.

As MT as previously alluded. The customer is not interested in sustainability. If the team on the park ain't winning then the income will fall drastically.

Whether the club is sold, goes into admin or disappears altogether, its gonna be great viewing for the Diddies!

The plastics will think its great but.... well give it a couple of years! :):)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

£10 Million...well that is £10 million more than the Ps & Ds were claiming we had.

Still got to count in the Puma deal. Still have to take in the Blackthorn money.

The seaon ticket estimations are miles out..my sons was £ 68 For Copland rear.

My main complaint is relating to the management wages..unbelievable. As somebody on Follow Follow said. No wonder Ally doesnt do walking away.

The Puma deal? The one that is on par with most of the SPL kit deals? I doubt that will hit 6 figures.

Whether the club is sold, goes into admin or disappears altogether, its gonna be great viewing for the Diddies!

The plastics will think its great but.... well give it a couple of years! :):)

That for me is a huge part of the thrill of all of this.

The only other club to genuinely have lost something out of this is Celtic. Their gates have shrunk and their domestic performaces have been more sluggish.

A lot of their fans clearly feel a pang of grief over Rangers' top-flight absence, which is still there when the lols subside.

For diddies though it's win-win. We really needn't be careful what we wish for. We need merely pull up a chair.

i walked into the meeting as if i was walking onto a yacht.

Legs all over the place and a sick feeling building in your stomach?

The dreaded 'mal de mer' even seasoned sailors can fall foul.

I wonder what everyone is on for winning the Big Un.. (The Ramsden cup)

That's a very good point, how much did Rangers save by not having to pay cup bonuses last season?