Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah the old double standards .. you have a go at me for putting the apostrophe in the wrong place and then when you f**k it up by misusing the comma, you play the victim card ... away and play your cricket!

I did? When? Aye I can be wrong and always admitted when I made a gaffe. Me as a victim? Do not be so fucking stupid. The idea of me as a victim is crass.

Ah the old double standards .. you have a go at me for putting the apostrophe in the wrong place and then when you f**k it up by misusing the comma, you play the victim card ... away and play your cricket!

Dhenny he is baiting you ffs just stick yer fingers up at him for his obvious trolling and and diverting laughing at Rangers related topics.

Just do this rm-1345589954-U54519.gif and also yer new clubs fucked by d by and hears sum badd shpelling und glammar to pishy ye offa ya grumpee auld git

140.jpg

Poofy has nothing to do with sexuality! It means, soft, sensual and a bit girly. Everybody knew what he meant when he said cricket was poofy.

But you feckern sevconians will drag any percieved unpoltically correct word and spin it until a'body is distracted from their cultural shame.

I believe the forum term is deflection.

My best friend is queer and there is feck a' poofy about him!

And I love cricket.

Good post and you are 100% correct about the deflection used by those who are Orange minded in attempts to distract people away from the ongoings at the comedy club.

I disagree, when I arrived this thread had 10x the number of yahoos posting on here, I have whittled these down to just a handful of obsessives, despite the ongoing soap opera that is Rangers, wonderful achievement I would say.

You should congratulate yourself on being one of the real die hard yahoos that keep the fight going.

I applaud you.

:lol:

I disagree, when I arrived this thread had 10x the number of yahoos posting on here, I have whittled these down to just a handful of obsessives, despite the ongoing soap opera that is Rangers, wonderful achievement I would say.

You should congratulate yourself on being one of the real die hard yahoos that keep the fight going.

I applaud you.

:lol: ya dafty Tedi :lol: ,the handful of yahoos you speak off you and yer clan of dodo supporters.

And it is not a fight ffs :lol: ,it's just a few people winding each other up :1eye .

Thanks for the applause would you like a standing ovation for your never ending stupidity ? :P .

Aye your right.

Glad to see Rangers will be increasing their outgoing expenditure by defending the claim made by Imran.

Let us pray that he has a solid, legally binding contract and they are forced to pay the full 3 million plus, along with his legal fees ( I assume that is why he made an offer to settle out of court; in order that he can claim his legal expenses).

Now that would be funny ...

If Ahmad has signed the sponsorship deals as one of the brokers then Sevco have no fucking chance even if they try to pull as fast one by saying he isn't on the board any more so won't get paid.

Or maybe Sevco are holding onto the cash for as long as possible because £3.4 million can produce quite a bit of interest if it stays in the bank long enough before trying to make a deal with Ahmad for less than he is due :) .

If Ahmad has signed the sponsorship deals as one of the brokers then Sevco have no fucking chance even if they try to pull as fast one by saying he isn't on the board any more so won't get paid.

Or maybe Sevco are holding onto the cash for as long as possible because £3.4 million can produce quite a bit of interest if it stays in the bank long enough before trying to make a deal with Ahmad for less than he is due :) .

https://www.metrobankonline.co.uk/Commercial/Deposit-Accounts/

No chance. Metro Bank interest rates - Earn an interest rate of 0.25% AER* (variable) on all deposits. :) for £8500 in interest?

Edited by Taxi for Ben

However even that 8.5 is optimistic HB. If you take Imran's statement ... he is quoted as saying "I am hardly going to turn my back on a bonus which is due to me when I’ve directly negotiated £67m worth of contracts which benefit the club over the next five to ten years."

So the figure could be easily be anywhere between 4.25 million to 8.5 ... In the 1st year after they deduct his 'bonus' .. not much left ... :lol: .... about 550,000 quid upwards.

:thumsup2

For the avoidance of doubt the IPO is also a contract that was negotiated.

You're quite right there Dheny and it would appear I'm always too generous when it comes to the figures :) ,makes it even more sweeter when they are worse than I had hoped :lol: .

Can't wait for someone who can break down the accounts into smithereens 8) should be a glorious occasion and Sevco free few days on P&B ^_^

https://www.metrobankonline.co.uk/Commercial/Deposit-Accounts/

No chance. Metro Bank interest rates - Earn an interest rate of 0.25% AER* (variable) on all deposits. :) for £8500 in interest?

Even sweeter and Tesco Rangers need all they can get because every penny counts and has the Queen's napper on it so should be saluted on it's bravery for the fight to keep The Clone Rangers afloat :lol: .

Share Highlights Pre IPO. McCoist 1m at 1p each. Hughes 2.2m at 1p each, Ahmad 2.2m at 1p each. Green 5 million at 1p each. #NiceWork

eta- Teflon Sally with a chubby finger in another pie.
Edited by AberdeenBud

Share Highlights Pre IPO. Mather 900,000 at 99p Mather 900,000 at 1p M Murray 100,000 at 99p M Murray 100,000 at 1p #NotDownTooMuch

Share Highlights Pre IPO. Ashley 1,5m at 99p Ashley 1,5m at 1p Hart 200,000 at 50p Hart 290,000 at 100p