Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aww, bless, WKR - did you think you would get a wee bitty more respect for telling us you dress up in uniforms?

And 'buffoon'?

Oooofft!

:lol:

How much is left in the bank now Benny? Can't be long until the next round of asset striptease! Don't forget to stick a fiver in her thong again.

Aww, bless, WKR - did you think you would get a wee bitty more respect for telling us you dress up in uniforms?

And 'buffoon'?

Oooofft!

:lol:

"Us"? I believe I was talking to Kincardine at the time. Perhaps you should stop eavesdropping on the grown-ups if you can't follow simple English.

Norm Aid

Could you help make a dream come true for a die hard Killie fan?

Norman lives in Yorkshire and as we all know, that it makes it hard for him to see Killie in action.

I'm trying to raise some funds to get him to Rugby Park on the 28th September to see his beloved Celtic ... Killie in action against Celtic.

I'm sure he'll appreciate your efforts when he's sitting in the Moffat Stand cheering on his team in green.. . blue and white.

NORM AID ........ MAKE IT HAPPEN

In other pleasing news

There were plenty of positives to emerge from Hibernian's behind closed doors practice match against Rangers at Murray Park this afternoon with new signings Abedellah Zoubir (two) and Paul Heffernan both scoringlb_icon1.png in a 3-1 win.

Plus captain James McPake, recovering from a back problem, featured for 80 minutes and right-back Tim Clancy got 65 minutes under his belt - his first outing of the season after his lay-off with a groin injury.

French winger Zoubir and striker Heffernan both made their mark on the friendly matchlb_icon1.png - arranged because the scheduled under-20 fixture had been called off - much to the satisfaction of manager Pat Fenlon.

Fenlon said: "It was a good work-outlb_icon1.png and it was exactly what we needed. The new signings got some game-time as did James and Tim plus some of the younger players got a run-out as well."

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130903/squad-update-zoubir-scores-two_2262950_3446924

33w7btg.jpg33w7btg.jpg33w7btg.jpg

Norm Aid

Could you help make a dream come true for a die hard Killie fan?

Norman lives in Yorkshire and as we all know, that it makes it hard for him to see Killie in action.

I'm trying to raise some funds to get him to Rugby Park on the 28th September to see his beloved Celtic ... Killie in action against Celtic.

I'm sure he'll appreciate your efforts when he's sitting in the Moffat Stand  cheering on his team in green.. . blue and white.

NORM AID ........ MAKE IT HAPPEN

The obsession continues. :lol:

In other pleasing news

There were plenty of positives to emerge from Hibernian's behind closed doors practice match against Rangers at Murray Park this afternoon with new signings Abedellah Zoubir (two) and Paul Heffernan both scoringlb_icon1.png in a 3-1 win.

Plus captain James McPake, recovering from a back problem, featured for 80 minutes and right-back Tim Clancy got 65 minutes under his belt - his first outing of the season after his lay-off with a groin injury.

French winger Zoubir and striker Heffernan both made their mark on the friendly matchlb_icon1.png - arranged because the scheduled under-20 fixture had been called off - much to the satisfaction of manager Pat Fenlon.

Fenlon said: "It was a good work-outlb_icon1.png and it was exactly what we needed. The new signings got some game-time as did James and Tim plus some of the younger players got a run-out as well."

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130903/squad-update-zoubir-scores-two_2262950_3446924

33w7btg.jpg33w7btg.jpg33w7btg.jpg

I thought the Sevconians told us they had a good team this season?

Maybe the fearties in league 1 will start playing against them now.

It was nothing more than a kick about with players who haven't played for a while.

f**k off, you were creaming your pants when Newcastle had a kick about at the Sportdirect.com asbesdos dome

The obsession continues. :lol:

He continues to stalk me, true....

If anyone is thinking of contributing to Bennett's no-doubt altruistic venture, may I suggest a few alternative uses for the money:

1. Get Vicky some decent wi-fi.

2. Show Bennett the benefits of HideMyAss, Anonymizer, or SmartHide.

3. Get awra/bp a new set of JT jimjams.

4. Buy Bendarroch some new crayons - he appears to have eaten them again.

5. Maybe a copy of TinTin in The Congo for No. 8 - must get boring in that cab some nights, just wondering if your new club's new bosses have decided tonight's the night your taxi gets the Guy Fawkes treatment.

6. Get some proper Stealth clothes for Tedi - the current clobber just ain't working. HIYA TEDI!

A close door kick about for the players who are lacking match fitness was different from a competitive friendly against Newcastle at Ibrox, Norris.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you'll find it was the Hibs players lacking match fitness, anyroad.

ETA: Mikey, you're too bloody quick...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you'll find it was the Hibs players lacking match fitness, anyroad.

ETA: Mikey, you're too bloody quick...

Ehm, no. The likes of Foster, Smith, Moshni, Kelly, etc haven't played any competitive football at all Norris hence why they aren't match fit. Is it that hard to take it in?