Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why do we think timmy is tedi?? Was there a vicky the viking type moment I missed?

Tedi was grandstanding about how he was stepping down from the thread. After that mini episode, he would be too embarrassed to come back so quickly. So the easiest solution would be to create an alias. Now, if a new Sevco account immediately became a regular on here. He would know we would spot it a mile off. So why not pretend to support another team. Infact, why not do what forever_hibs did and pretend you support your rivals and make a cnut of yourself to try and paint their team in a bad light along the way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep. What he said.

Although, I now believe, it was the other way round and Timmy invented Tedi. :lol:

Nobody could have done a better job of painting his own team in a bad light. :lol:

Edited by Apache Don

Why do we think timmy is tedi?? Was there a vicky the viking type moment I missed?

Must be some fucking deep undercover work done by Tedi before Tedi joined P&B under Tedi ?,and I'm amazed no one actually checked timmy's join date ffs !.

Posted Yesterday, 11:20

Sunday League Superstar

• Gold Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 110 posts

Admission of truth right there I'd say :lol: .

That's exactly what I thought when I read that.

If he had stopped at 'it's illegal' then there would still have been doubt over the authenticity of the CF stuff, I for one was not convinced, mentioning the data protection act throws a whole new light on everything.

These people are dumb as f**k.

That's exactly what I thought when I read that.

If he had stopped at 'it's illegal' then there would still have been doubt over the authenticity of the CF stuff, I for one was not convinced, mentioning the data protection act throws a whole new light on everything.

These people are dumb as f**k.

First the police investigate CF and no one said it was for false accusation or defamation and now Jack Irvine opening his fat gob about illegality & breach of the Data Protection Act ! .

HAW TEDI !,looks like this shit just went real :lol: .

The Big House of cards is ready to topple if someone has the balls to push it 8) .

I wonder why the SFA haven't got involved with all the shenanigans that surrounds their new flagship club ??? ,aw now I remember Campell Fucking Ogilvie :1eye

Nah.

Only OF twits bother with phone ins and I can't see many diddies investing in RangersTV. I don't have a jumper like that guy's either.

Yep - you're a good example of the sad bhastards we all know so well. This thread, of course, Airdrie threads, East Fife threads - obviously fatally attractive to a 'Qots' fan.

:lol:

Yep - you're a good example of the sad bhastards we all know so well. This thread, of course, Airdrie threads, East Fife threads - obviously fatally attractive to a 'Qots' fan.

I'm certainly obsessed with the calamity that is Rangers. Not once have I suggested otherwise. I can't get enough of this stuff.

The character in the cartoon bore little resemblence to me, or the others you mention though.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Bendarroch the twat indulges in his favourite pastime ... deflecting the thread from the farcical financial chaos that is the NEW RANGERS zombie clumpany ...

See if you lot had nice fans and never declared everyone else 'the enemy' we'd be falling over ourselves to help our fellow football lovers, look at Hearts and Dunfermline, they'll probably survive. We just want to twist the knife.